Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Westernguy
Msg: 128
Would you date a woman that is pregnant?Page 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

I never had any desire to raise another man's offspring, who may or may not be still be in the picture or show up later. I would never consider a woman in that position a great thing or a great catch.

+1 and been there done that, never again !

Not only do I not want to raise another man's kids, but when he's still involved with the gf , p issing her off , putting her in a bad mood and taking it out on me ....

... a guy would have to be NUTS to consider this a " great catch "

Westernguy
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 129
Would you date a woman that is pregnant?
Posted: 3/19/2014 9:33:18 AM
Ryuoki...the likelihood of the woman (you have described above) enticing me is pretty slim.
There is flexibility and being open-minded about things.
In her situation, she seems to have difficulty weighing the importance of major life decisions.
 ryuoki
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2014 4:05:23 PM
It wasn't THAT she got pregnant at 15. The awesome part of her, was she was a great lady to hang around with. We did things together, without complaining. Of course I have come across too many ladies who are all too eager to do what they want. But doing anything I want to do, is now excuse time. This awesome lady wasn't self centered and still took care of her first. You obviously did not read what was there, but instead chose to read only what you wanted. Our times to hang out were when her son was visiting with his dad, or the odd occasion her mother agreed to sit with him. That I did not state.

And till the child gets there, there is no reason why a pregnant woman cannot at least date if she wants to. It is her decision. I am sure many great opportunities have presented themselves for you all, but because you THOUGHT circumstances weren't right at the time, you denied them. Then opportunity left and never came back. In the end it is the individuals choice.
 rosewood_girl
Msg: 131
Posted: 3/25/2014 11:42:38 PM
I wouldn't date a woman that's 8 weeks pregnant. Any man that impregnates a woman should stand up and be a man and be there for her. I wouldn't stand in that way.
 basilisk123
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2014 2:06:06 AM
Maybe, it depends on the situation. How much am I into her, her current mindset, Is the father currently involved in some way, etc. It would be very difficult, due to the circumstances and stresses, but that would not mean a blanket "No" answer.
 ryuoki
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2014 2:01:36 PM

I wouldn't date a woman that's 8 weeks pregnant. Any man that impregnates a woman should stand up and be a man and be there for her. I wouldn't stand in that way.

I agree whole heartedly that the father should assume responsibility for his actions. But BOYS are exciting, apparently. While responsible MEN are boring. This is why a woman might end up dating while pregnant. The BOY ran away at the first sign of responsibility.

If I met a woman here (and that is a big IF) who eventually announced she was pregnant, I would not just throw her away just because it wasn't mine. I am not one who treats people like this, looking for the next 'perfect' catch. As with all single mothers, one has to accept the child WITH her. You cannot specify like some did above they would NOT support another mans child. But apparently they would take the woman. Well that's petty IMO. People make mistakes and no one is perfect and accidents do happen, ALL THE TIME! If you want to build a relationship with the woman, you will have to build a relationship with her children as well.
 Maleman999
Msg: 134
Posted: 3/28/2014 7:46:43 AM

If I met a woman here (and that is a big IF) who eventually announced she was pregnant, I would not just throw her away just because it wasn't mine. I am not one who treats people like this, looking for the next 'perfect' catch.

So you don't mind being the rebound guy if she gets pregnant by another guy, breaks up with him and starts dating you shortly after. People on the rebound often give their partner one more chance to make things "right", especially if there are children-currently or in the near future-involved. But they don't mind dating in the meantime just to get over the loneliness and heartbreak from suddenly being without a bed partner.

Or in the other case, where she's dating multiple guys at the same time and one of them gets her pregnant, but for whatever reason, chooses to date you instead of the father of her future child. You see nothing wrong with this and you're willing to be in this kind of situation? There's a difference between looking for the next "perfect" catch and looking for someone who is more compatible to your current lifestyle and goals. Do you think a woman would stick around if you were dating her and you got another woman pregnant in the meantime?
 SeƱor_Brightside
Msg: 135
Posted: 3/28/2014 6:58:31 PM
No thanks. I've noticed a few women on here that are pregnant. I feel bad for them because they have one less person for support during a difficult time(I know in some circumstances this is a better option). I have two of my own already and I don't want anymore(not even crazy about dating women with kids)
 ryuoki
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2014 3:15:21 PM
Would not be the first time I was a rebound guy. I am after all a nice guy and never a first choice anyway. Which is why my profile gets views, but never any reply attention. So on the ODD chance I was picked to respond to because the other guy fell through, I just make the most of it. I am here to meet a great lady, not her condition(s). I accept people as they come and take it day by day as all we really have in the first place is right now.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 137
Posted: 4/2/2014 8:17:05 AM
No I wouldn't :)

(though I wouldn't date a woman period, so guess that kind of narrows things down. )

as for whether a man should want to date a pregnant woman, depends on the woman and her hormones. Some are stunningly beautiful and glow, some feel like the lumbering uncomfortable hot flashes whale that can't see their feet and want to take a hatchet to anything in their way.

So I'm guessing it massively depends on the woman and how they feel about comfort level with someone carrying new life. When those babies kick, it can scare the bejeebers out of a person if htey aren't expecting it. :)
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 138
Posted: 4/8/2014 4:02:46 PM
I would date a woman bering a child but that would prob be the extent of it....only because a woman my age most likely wouldnt be in that situation!....lol
 baconflavoredbacon
Msg: 139
Posted: 10/9/2015 2:29:33 AM
^^

I'm sure they are.

But I'd question a random POF stranger's motivation for paring with one, other than using them as an available sperm receptacle of worry-free sex.

If you grow to love the woman and consider the soon-to-child as part of the package, then I'd say It's all good!

Good luck!
 MillaKitten92
Msg: 140
Posted: 10/9/2015 4:11:07 AM

Oh I would they are so sexy

Thank you, that made me laugh. Needed that. lol.

I don't think I swing quite that way. I'd imagine it would feel weird to me to date a girl
that is pregnant. Don't think I could do it. May be wrong but still. Seems freaky.
 NikonGuy007
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2015 12:40:47 PM
HELL TO THE NAWL!
 StarClassic
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/10/2015 11:00:12 AM

Oh I would they are so sexy

Thank you, that made me laugh. Needed that. lol.

I don't think I swing quite that way. I'd imagine it would feel weird to me to date a girl
that is pregnant. Don't think I could do it. May be wrong but still. Seems freaky.

Nothing weird or freaky about it IMO.
When I first met Christine she was 8 months along. Poor girl looked miserable. Imagine someone hung a truck tire on a fence post. Her daughter was two months old when we met again, and things went from there.
 MillaKitten92
Msg: 143
Posted: 10/12/2015 5:17:25 AM

Nothing weird or freaky about it IMO.
freaky because pregnancy freaks me out so I wouldn't really want to bring myself into an environment closely linked to pregnancy and child birth
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2015 6:34:23 AM
Only if I were the one who'd impregnated her.
 Preggolover1995
Msg: 145
Posted: 10/19/2015 2:14:36 AM
I love pregnant women, always have. I have no interest in having children, I just love the shape of a pregnant woman's body, especially the big growing belly. I lost my virginity to a pregnant woman. I'm 20 years old and I've already slept with three women who were 9 months, full term. It's the best sex ever, especially girl on top. Nothing's better than having the big belly bounce on top while sucking the big engorged breasts. You all would be surprised by how many lonely and horny pregnant women there are out there. Beyond the pregnancy fetish, I'm a normal college student. And I'm attracted to non pregnant women, I usually go for the thicker, bigger breasted girls. Pregnancy is just a secret preference of mine and I love dwelling in it.

I'm on plenty of fish looking for another discreet pregnant hook up or ongoing casual relationship, so if you're pregnant and live near the Virginia area, hit me up. You'll receive no judgement from me.
 bAc0nflav0redbac0n
Msg: 146
Posted: 10/19/2015 2:27:10 AM
^^

There's a whole lot of bakon craziness in these forums, and not in a good way, lol.
 Preggolover1995
Msg: 147
Posted: 10/19/2015 2:35:20 AM
How is it crazy?
 kj521
Msg: 148
Posted: 10/19/2015 3:50:09 AM
Oh my!

Well.....Mr. Preggo.....

I wouldn't say crazy.....but definitely weird.
I hope if you enter into a long term relationship with a non pregnant lady....you do disclose this fetish of yours.

Good luck in your search....I think. :)
 bAc0nflav0redbac0n
Msg: 149
Posted: 10/19/2015 4:03:52 AM
Oh, it's crazy. And if it isn't crazy, it's nasty. Disgusting. Not the pregnant woman, but you, bumping a preggo lady in a hit and run bang, free "hoe," no responsibility and accountability, using her pregnant womb as your sperm receptacle, Just gross. You.
 StarClassic
Msg: 150
Posted: 10/19/2015 3:19:39 PM
^^^+1 Bacon.
Out of all those millions of sperms, he was the 'swift' one. SMFH
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2015 8:02:04 PM
pregnant women need sex more than non pregnant women.. like... forreal forreal. i abstained during my last pregnancy, horrible labor, shoulda been bumping uglies with preggo lover
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 152
Posted: 10/19/2015 10:02:38 PM
Off topic:
And to think that some of our real images are being reported, and this person is using a picture of a pregnant woman, not even showing his face, and that is accepted.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >