Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ZenBeth
Msg: 276
Do women like men who like Feet?Page 12 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Investing in pedicures means my feet are soft and pretty. Because I wear open toed shoes and sandals I like having pretty feet, with nicely painted nails. And while I am not into women I love seeing women with well cared for feet. Maybe the women who don't like men who appreciate pretty feet, have un cared for feet themselves. Or big feet? My feet are size 5 1/2. I also like pretty well cared for fingernails as well.
 curves-4-u
Msg: 277
Do women like men who like Feet?
Posted: 3/28/2009 4:41:41 AM
I guess I'm one of the few women who actually gets turned on by a guy licking my feet. The first time I experienced it was very erotic and a very different sensation! The bottom of feet have many receptors that can lead to pleasure. I am very open when it comes to trying new things so if a guy tells me he likes feet, to each his/her own!
 lady8506
Msg: 278
Posted: 3/28/2009 7:17:18 AM
Yeah I think foot fetishes are wierd. I don't think all kinds of feet are disgusting. There are men and women out there with beautiful feet, and my idea of the perfect foot for a girl is the one Barbie's got, lol. And for a guy, just a nicely shaped one that's not all hideously worn out, or too feminine looking, and not covered with tons of hair or bunyons or warts, or whatever, lol.

But to have a fetish for feet when there are so many more attractive things about a person to get a fetish for? Sorry, that's just wierd! That's as wierd as me saying I have a fetish for ....oh man, I can't think of anything wierder on a person's body to have a fetish for other than their feet.
 allthatglittersisnotgold
Msg: 279
Posted: 3/28/2009 9:16:55 AM
I agree with message 18. I don't understand why it is a big deal. It is another part of our bodies. You would think it was the worst thing to adore. I agree rimming is worst.EEEEWW . I would sooner suck on his feet than that!
 cruelreality
Msg: 280
Posted: 3/30/2009 7:36:21 AM
I myself think i have cute feet,get them done weekly!!.,but it wasn't until 2 years ago that I realized how sexy they could be for someguys, dated a man that would workship my feet to the point he could eyaculate just by kissing them..and I must say..IT WAS AMAIZING to see the reaction...LOVE IT>>>1000 points for you tip2toes!!!
 bella4u4ever
Msg: 281
Posted: 4/1/2009 7:19:44 PM
Not into the whole fettish thing....lol
 aa03
Msg: 282
Posted: 4/9/2009 10:03:44 AM
To : scorpiocamps

I live in miramar also I am a 30/m italian and would love to pamper and worship your feet till no end... Look at my profile and let me know what you think I have a major foot fetish and would love to pamper your feet anytime you like.....

I added you to my favorites I have a pic to send if you send me your email address on POF I will send you my pics...

adam
 Call Me Sugar
Msg: 283
Posted: 4/13/2009 11:25:07 PM
I do not like touching anyones feet and I dont want anyone touching mine..
A few years ago I met someone online.. we talked for weeks.. then he brings up his foot fetish and how he loves orange nail polish... he said if we meet please wear orange nail polish on your toes.. thats all he kept talking about.. i kept telling him that i dont really want anyone touching my feet but he kept insisting that he wanted to massage them see orange nail polish...
i told him i wasnt his type after all, never ended up meeting him... i stopped talking to him and blocked him.. i know alot of people like feet but obsessing over it is just too weird for me...

when i was in high school i took cosmetology and part of the course was learning pedicures... all the students would do pedicures on each other...
i was absent on those days cause i didnt want to touch anyones feet...
so this goes way back... i never liked feet... ewwww...
 misteromaha
Msg: 284
Online Forum Discussion Rights Removed - POF
Posted: 4/19/2009 12:16:26 AM

Online Forum Discussion Rights Removed - Forum Troll - POF
 MandaKay
Msg: 285
Posted: 4/19/2009 12:53:05 AM
I had a guy kiss my foot once, while I was half asleep. Startled me. He got kicked in the face.

I like my feet. Very high arches. I just don't want someone's mouth on them.
 Reveal1K
Msg: 286
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2009 2:28:40 AM
I'm not a foot worshiper but I will admit, when a woman takes care of her feet, and she's wearing open-toed shoes, that is a major turn on for me. I don't understand why so many women hate feet, including their own. I mean, if you're spending money to make them better, whether you're buying nail polish or a pedicure, wouldn't you expect people to at least take a glimpse of your feet? I mean otherwise, why even bother if you hate your feet that much? Just wear tennis shoes or something
 daydreamer57
Msg: 287
Posted: 4/19/2009 5:45:41 AM
As a general rule...feet if not taken care of are yuck....but a fetish is just that....nothing like the feel of womans feet when im massaging them though...
 tallcoolone62
Msg: 288
Posted: 4/19/2009 7:46:45 AM
Definately find the well kept pair of feet a turn on. Just like any other human asset that is well maintained i.e.; butt, chest, hair . Some of the ideal is a nice achilles taper from the calf, soft and uncalloused heel and ball, normal to high arch and evenly spaced toes that stairstep gradually without the curling from bad or ill fitting footwear. Like the toe to be medium long and slender and pedicured with a nice dark quality polish. Love to massage them and will suck and lick them if your hip to it!
 GREGCAP33
Msg: 289
Posted: 4/19/2009 7:53:19 AM
Any woman that doesnt like a footrub... makes me wonder
 die4urkiss
Msg: 290
Posted: 4/19/2009 9:20:18 AM
I don't mind if a man has a foot fetish. If he wants to pamper a woman's feet I say go for it.
I have to admit, I have a foot fetish. I love to give foot massages. With that said I will not give a man a foot massage who does not clip his toe nails.
 MandaKay
Msg: 291
Posted: 4/19/2009 11:06:05 AM

mandakay,
You might be surprised as to how much you might enjoy having those bare pigs nibbled on.

Nope. I won't be surprised. A guy tried it. A couple of guys have tried it, actually. And I don't like it. I dont like having my feet touched.

This includes foot massages. so gregcap

Any woman that doesnt like a footrub... makes me wonder

Wonder away
 musicmefree
Msg: 292
Posted: 4/29/2009 1:38:18 PM
In doing some online research as to the why of foot fetish one theory states that the area in the brain for the feet is close to the area in the brain for pleasure or the sex organs. In some people (mainly guys) this area is crossedwired so to speak which is one opinion as to why some men have a foot fetish. You can even do an online search in google and even find forums where mothers are sharing their concerns for their young male toddlers who take pleasure it getting near and playing with the feet of female guests. In our day and age this foot fetish thing seems to be a growing phenonma, and I don't claim to understand it just like I don't claim to understand why some people find licking someone elses tongue pleasurable especially licking the saliva off of someone elses tongue (gross if you ask me), and also why some people like butts, or boobs, or elbows, or ears etc....to each his own. Ultimately we are all given this sex drive and I think there might be higher things to do with it such as transmuting the sex energy into multi dimensional consciousness, and higher awareness, but that is another subject.
 Pixy Dust
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2009 2:52:57 PM
I was treated last week to a pedi.... I normally do them myself but have had a few... when it came to the woman scubbing the bottoms of my feet I laughed until I cried.... the gf I was with found it hilarious... I am not so sure I could stand a man messing with my feet... it tickles to torture actually....
 Tom626
Msg: 294
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:20:59 AM
I have to say that a girl that takes care of her feet turns me on. If I see a pretty girl in heels or stiletto's it drive's me crazy. I once dated a girl who had the prettiest feet that I have ever seen and its after I met her that I developed being turned on to womans feet. She had a pedicure once a week, and she had really small feet and when she wasnt showing them with sandals, she would wear nike shox and for some reason I like that too.

A few times she would let me give her a foot massage but I don't think she liked it. It seems since then that the girls that I have met that do have pretty feet, don't like them to be touched or even looked at!

I must say a girl has to take care of her feet because if she doesn't, It's at no way attractive. I am a guy, and if I can take care of mine, I believe a girl can take care of theirs, which I believe most all of them do. If a girl has nice feet I would like to give her a foot massage for sure! Im a sucker for that, but I haven't came to put my mouth on a girls feet yet. Im 21 now, as I get older I might find myself doing that but they would have to be well taken care of.

And I wasn't born being attracted to womans feet, It was a thing I came across as I got older, I guess everyone's diferrent.
 Antonio_1
Msg: 295
Posted: 5/1/2009 12:04:53 PM
Probably not...
 abba2
Msg: 296
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:14:24 PM
Uh, thanks for contributing, man.....

Really though it's not a big deal. Most guys just like it as an additional foreplay option and not as the only thing. I personally have a "foot fetish", but have had no problems being aroused in other ways. I've dated girls who weren't into it and I didn't force anything and it was just fine. So not a big thing in my eyes....just another source of fun I guess.
 MandaKay
Msg: 297
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:45:03 PM

Some yes, some no. Me?....I'll kick you in the face if your mouth goes near my feet. B!tch smack you if you try to tickle them.
 a_chris79
Msg: 298
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:47:33 PM
Creepiest shit I've ever heard of.

Guys, if you're into this, you need medical help.

Gross!
 abba2
Msg: 299
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:58:04 PM
Typical closed-minded response. (Shrug). That's life in the USA I suppose.
 1984,loveis
Msg: 300
Posted: 5/2/2009 12:36:28 AM
My IDEAL foot fetish ARE MY feet love them , they carry MY overall weight ...forever
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?