Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vahbsc
Msg: 40
Do women like men who like Feet?Page 2 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
i don't personally. i think feet are vile. and if you go around sucking every girls toes, you might as well eat out a hooker ... thats why i don't make out.
 tronvillain
Msg: 41
Do women like men who like Feet?
Posted: 6/20/2007 11:41:23 AM
Well, if I had to pick a bodypart that wasn't the face, it would probably be the ass, making me an "ass man", but I love pretty much all of a woman's anatomy, including the feet. Especially in heels. *whew* But even by themselves, they are quite nice, though I can't say that I have any specific preferences other than being smooth and unblemished. In any case, they (like the rest of the body) are entertaining to suck, nibble, lick, bite, and even ****. *chuckle*
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/20/2007 6:17:31 PM
LOL dude it takes all types, I'm sure theres someone out there into that.
 *buzz*
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 12:23:25 PM
I LOVE & ADORE foot massage and with the guy who's got the "licence" ... way up, young man! h e a t * i s * o n ...
 littlelired
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 2:31:48 PM
tips honey....

Im evidentaly in the minority as well as Im a lady that adores having her feet adored! just wanted to let you know...there are those of us out there...just be patient...

I agree that it seems that eery other part of persons body can be attractive but eople just wig out over feet! I dont know why ... they are just fingers that we walk on..

red
 idiot57
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/22/2007 11:50:30 AM
I have found in my experiences that generally intelligent, open minded women accept men's little quirks and likes/dislikes. I also have found myself attracted to cute female feet since I was a teenager. As I got older and more confident, I slowly began sharing this little "secret" with my partners. I was pleased and relieved when, for the most part, they were accepting and understanding. There are different levels of this preference. I personally just enjoy the sight of a well pedicured, cute, female foot. Some men take it to the level of a fetish but I don't find anything wrong with that either. Ladies, if this pleases your man, just indulge his little pleasure........you might be surprised at the results.
 The3rdShepherd
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/22/2007 3:43:46 PM
I love feet. Especially, the ankle in a nice pair of high heels.

The shep
 sddude
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/25/2007 1:53:17 PM
sexual fetishes with feet , mmm I cannot imagine having a sexual thing with feet, but Ilike feet , Ilike to rub a woman's foot and give her a pedicure , the more she moans with pleasure the better the foor rub I give her, usually when they become my friends , they come to my house and ask for them in exchange for giving a back rub , mmm they never make it to the back rub for me they fall asleep , hahahaha
 ZedRocks2
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/25/2007 2:11:01 PM
I had never really given much thought to the whole foot fetish until I was seeing someone who enjoyed sucking on my toes. I have to say I found it surprisingly erotic. Never know until you try right? So if I was seeing someone who enjoyed paying attention to my feet, I would be ok with that.
 fishman20
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/26/2007 11:57:20 AM
Though I do not really have a foot fetish but I think the reason some guys do is that women a smaller and more delicate than men. So it is more feminine. It is not much different than holding hands. Generally a guys hand is much bigger than a womans so it engulfes hers. Makes sense???
 Philhelm
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2007 3:32:33 PM
Feet are a major stress point in the body. It is good to give feet some loving, in addition to the rest of a woman's body. Mostly this involves massaging, but I've used my mouth before to stimulate the feet. So long as they are fresh and clean. However, I don't really have a foot fetish. I have an oral fixation.
 Tequila Sunrise1
Msg: 52
Posted: 6/28/2007 10:24:11 PM
why not, you get used to it, it can be fun and can fill up your wardrobe with lots of nice shoes! i dated a man who loved feet and shoes, i love shoes so the more the better..and yo can have fun with them (ok im not going 'there' in this post)..keep them cumming (oops sorry, coming, me bad ; ) )...
 SandOfTime
Msg: 54
Do women like...?
Posted: 6/29/2007 2:23:33 PM
Most of the women I have been with always love foot massages. With the toe sucking thing, it was either a huge turn on for them or they simply were too ticklish down there to tolerate it. Clean feet are a must though! I don't have any sort of foot fetish, but that area is just alike any other area on a womans body...potential erotic zone when handled appropriately.

My last girlfriend went for pedicures from time to time. She loved the pampering aspect of it. She and I got along pretty well. Foot massages can be easier to give than back massages and sometimes more pleasing to the recipient.

Overall, fetishes like this are fine with me. It is always a turn on for me to think that a woman has a particular fetish as long as she is flexible about it.
 cold sheets
Msg: 55
Do women like...?
Posted: 6/29/2007 4:10:54 PM
Oh lord double nasty..I like guys who appreciate my nice feet yes, but foot massage, eh I'm too ticklish, if your face gets close to my feet, get ready to be kicked in face. Yuk!
 Arlo Troutman
Msg: 57
Do women like...?
Posted: 7/8/2007 4:14:04 PM
I remember hearing about an interview that Pam Anderson gave (to Rolling Stone, IMS). She was asked, if she was to strut nekkid across a room, but could wear any ONE item of clothing, what would it be? Her answer was, a pair of high heels; her reasoning being, if she was gonna parade around "au naturelle", she wanted to look GOOD doing it.

Pretty feet are like good art: I may not be able to define 'em, but I know 'em when I see 'em!

!Les
 sayalla
Msg: 58
Do women like...?
Posted: 7/8/2007 5:11:15 PM
One of my ex's loved for me to wear red toenail polish and sheer white stockings.
 stella_eileen
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/8/2007 5:42:25 PM
i used to date a man with a foot fetish. he gave the best foot massages EVER. i don't mind a man that's going to give me foot rubs and buy me socks and shoes like he did.
 burnie gyrl
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/8/2007 8:18:52 PM
Yes!!! Some of us do!

That means more shoes for me!!!!!!
 aNgeLiCbLoNdiE
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/9/2007 10:29:48 AM
I enjoy having my feet massaged, pampered, pedicured, etc.

This is more common than people realize. I noticed it when I 1st got pedicures & wore sandals in the summer. Many men enjoy foot worship, I think fewer women encourage or like it.

Technically since the foot is a body part, it isn't considered a fetish
 GreatAttitude
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/9/2007 10:45:45 AM
WOW...this is my thing.

I love to be with a man who likes feet. Likes them as in rubbing them, touching them, getting frisky with them and definitely appreciating all the work I go through tomake mine look pretty.

Unfortunately, my man could care less. Seriously. Could care less.

Thank God he's fabulous in every other department. I'd be one sad puppy.
 Change Of Pace
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2007 3:53:34 AM
I hate feet and I hate mine especially...they are so ticklish it's almost painful!!
 Change Of Pace
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Do women like...?
Posted: 7/10/2007 4:24:29 AM

I couldn't mess with a woman that doesn't like me messing with her foots. That sounds more or less like an insecurity thing. If women expect men to have no insecurities and to have hellified confidence, then they must be able to have the same mentality regarding foot men as well.

lmao. Foots. It is funny how women expect men to be so confident yet some of them aren't even secure enough to let a guy worship their feet. Oh well. You seem cool. Not sure why you are having so much trouble finding someone...

Nothing to do with confidence...or security. I don't like them and I don't like having anyone touch them. I agree they are necessary, but that doesn't mean I want anyone to 'worship' them.
 skierguy0007
Msg: 66
Do women like...?
Posted: 7/10/2007 11:53:41 AM
maybe its because your feet smell?
 jonesyvoor
Msg: 68
Do women like...?
Posted: 9/3/2007 3:06:19 PM
I can see how some women might not be into it. Some girls just have ugly feet and don't want them to get into the action. No prob with that.

There's also some pretty "freaky" guys - like with other interests - that can give a girl the wrong impression.

Personally I like to appreciate the whole girl. I find something interestingly attractive about every girl I meet.

As for feet, I didnt really have an opinion until I met my first major girlfriend after college. She loved having her feet touched, massaged, kissed, sucked, etc.

I thought it was cool because it was different. Now when I am dating, I have no problem dishing out foot massages, toe sucking etc. The last girl I dated, I paid for her pedicures so she would keep her feet sweet and soft. It was a win-win situation.

Any takers?
 kmhstx
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/3/2007 4:45:16 PM
Everyone likes what they like.
I think if you take care of your feet they aren't that gross,
and to me a pedicure is the ultimate treat, the most relaxing thing I can think of.
I haven't had a bf to message my feet yet, but I don't think I would object at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?