Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SpiceyCougar
Msg: 52
Do women like men who like Feet?Page 3 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)

Do women like men who like Feet?

I love them!!

I have a shoe fetish. Very pretty shoes! I find a foot fetisher and I get along VERY well.

It's funny, I never even thought of my feet till about three years ago. A man started asking me about them. He bought me my first pair of stilletos and open toes sandles. Paid for a pedicure as well.

... Ever since, I have known the power of my feet
 Mrblackromance
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/27/2008 4:37:39 PM
I have a theory, That women that take nice care of there feet usually take nice care of themselves all over. So If i notice a woman has nicely taken care of feet then I am going to guess that she takes very good care of herself. and any and every woman who takes nice care of herself is a turn on to me
 fetish4u
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2008 12:05:10 PM
I'm have a lot of different fetishes I enjoy and this is one .I love a woman feet.Mostly I love rubbing a woman feet.I love to gently kiss each part and suck on each of her toes.To lick the soles of her feet.I love it.
 CCsMom
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2008 12:24:01 PM
1: Feet stink. Bad. When you get a whiff, why in hell would you want to put it in your mouth? Gross! Might as well lick a garbage can. Just my opionion. Even after a shower, the minute you start walking around, stuff on the floor sticks to your feet and affects their smell. In the heat of the moment are you going to stop and make your partner take a foot bath? I doubt it. LOL

2: My feet are super senitive/ticklish. I'd worry that when my guy started touching or sucking, I'd accidentally kick him in the face. Then I would feel bad.

3: Yes, some poeple are self-conscious about the way their feet look. I've had surgery on my feet that didnt go well, so the scars and the actual shape of my feet arent pretty. I hide them behind strappy sandals. Just like people rudely stare at scars or physical deformities, I dont like people looking at what i consider to be imperfections.

So, over all - No, I dont particularly want to date a guy with a foot fetish. It would make me very uncomfortable.
 massagenut
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:41:18 PM
CC, id be honored to tickle your feet.
 massagenut
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2008 3:41:54 PM
Tootall, i guess some people are just close minded.
 massagenut
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2008 5:03:26 PM
Penny, i think id take my chances and still grab your feet!
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/20/2008 6:56:43 AM
I'm not big into feet, though I love women in high heels. I'll definitely start at the feet and lick upwards, slowly.
 massagenut
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2008 10:17:15 PM
Spicy, i will not rest until i convert you into a foot lover!
 ali.fayad
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/21/2008 12:58:11 AM
i am a man and i like women feet especially nice toes
 ali.fayad
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/21/2008 1:00:48 AM
i love sucking toes and messaging a women's leg that makes me horny and turns her on i am sure
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/21/2008 9:05:28 AM
I enjoy a man that likes feet as long as he knows how to appreciate them. It can be very sexy. Quentin Tarantino is pretty open about his fetish in all his movies.

Not to toot my own (shoe) horn, but I have gorgeous feet. I get a pedi every week. Next to nice hands, I also notice the feet of everyone around me. I don't like other people's feet mainly because they don't know how to take care of them. Some people should NEVER wear open toe shoes. I'm looking at you Paris Hilton and Donatella Versace, and half of runway models walking the catwalk.
 funguy828
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/22/2008 2:53:44 PM
It seems 50/50 split...not sure why girls are soooooo blah on it...u don't have to like our feet....we can like yours
 massagenut
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2008 3:23:38 AM
Im looking for a lady that i can use a pedegg on.
 phishkev
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2008 2:27:08 PM
Here we go again-so what-if it thrills your gorilla and both parties are cool, why care!! Lighten up, explore, and fun things await!! Is it still 1950??
 massagenut
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2008 4:23:27 PM
And legs are used for the same purpose. total turn off!
 massagenut
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2008 9:37:54 PM
Okiesweet, thats why they make handcuffs.
 MsMicki
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2008 6:12:20 AM
^^ I agree!
that is the one thing I miss about my ex....he loved my feet!
 MsMicki
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2008 7:49:55 AM
could be the combination.....cuz it just gave me a tingle!
 GGarbo
Msg: 71
Posted: 11/23/2008 7:57:12 AM
I hate getting my toes sucked, it's ticklish and I might kick them in the face by accident.

But I love my feet being rubbed...oi oi oi oi.

I find "some" people's feet gross but not my own. I wouldn't want someone to touch them if I hadn't washed them first and I'd be embarrassed if they had all kinds of corns and callouses but I take fairly good care of my feet. I did have one boyfriend who was very attentive to my feet and I just loved it. He would even wash them for me. It was like coming home to a spa. After supper almost every night I got foot massages.

It's addicting. There are all kinds of pressure points in the feet and it can relax you like nothing else.
 les_canadiens
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2008 8:48:34 PM
I've had many a fight with girlfriends for refusing to give footrubs. Has got to be my least favorite body part. I never understood the foot fetish thing but whatever floats yer boat I guess. I'm a butt man for sure!
 phishkev
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2008 7:55:04 AM
Here we go again! Why is it such an issue? Social taboo? Mores? Personal problems? If it's innocent and causes no pain or problems, why is this an issue? Arghh!! Who knows what may develop afterwards...Sheeshh!!!
 phishkev
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2008 1:56:50 PM
Yes, why do they-who are they out to impress? Hmmm???!!! It's harmless, ladies..you just might enjoy it if you thought less and improvised more...sheesh...
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2008 5:25:50 PM
I like toes BUT I also like butts and long hair and smooth pu$sies.
I would say that SOME women have a problem with men who like JUST feet--if only because 1: they have a poor self-image when it comes to certain parts of their bodies including their feet
2:they think you cannot make them CUM from anything you do to/with their feet.
(I guess number 2 sounds like they are a little selfish BUT I am not getting into WHY they think that I am saying they just DO think that.)
3:They are very ticklish and think anything involving their feet will be a problem because of this.
Those are reasons I have come across in my travels.
Anyway, I am into doing whatever it takes to make a woman cum. Therefore, I have no problem with exploring the entire body and not just certain areas that I happen to have a thing for, okay?
 cw35
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2008 9:31:39 AM
I wouldn't say I have a full blown foot fetish. They aren't my main focus or anything but I find them to be just as alluring on women as any other sexual part. Actually I find them more sexually appealing to look at than a woman's chest in a lot of ways (I'm not really a chest guy anyway). Really hideous feet can be a deal breaker for me. I find it hard to get past it. A large part of a woman's femininity is in her feet in my opinion.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?