Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 curviest
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
"Ladies would you date a man who was born a woman?"

Do you mean date (in which case YES) or do you mean have sex with (in which case, depends on whether the relevant bits were all normal looking, fully functional etc). It would freak me out at first, but I like to think I am open minded.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 1/30/2013 7:11:15 AM
Did anyone see My Trans sexual summer on television last year . I found it very interesting. If I remember correctly there were about three or four female to male trans people on it. One, Lewis i think he was, was truely lovely and I would love to go out with him for a date. Again I guess it's all down to the individual and as far as I am concerned when their physical self is correctly aligned that's where it should be and business as usual. .
 london150
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:09:37 AM
I wouldn't want to but dont think its anything wrong with people who do.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 1/31/2013 11:46:26 AM
Fantastic, I do remember her too.. I hope she is doing well and the rest of them too.....
 caril-ridley
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Fear and responsibility
Posted: 11/17/2014 12:25:30 PM
With the experience of owning and operating a mental health rehabilitation program for over twenty-seven years and with opportunity to explore varied cultural perspectives in over sixty countries I've been lucky to find a broad understand of the cultural-prisms through which we learn the value of discrimination, both positive and negative - there are things we can change and realities we simply need to understand and accept.
The gap between perceived and real danger drives our fears, creates horror in our ignorance, conflict among the judgmental and dogmatic and victims of the innocent.
Psychology and the human condition is more nuanced and complicate than most would like to believe.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 2/2/2015 7:38:30 AM
It also commenced march 2007. . . That does not mean it has no merit . . And if it is shallow, so be it, but I think the comments show a lot of thought too
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 7/4/2015 1:08:21 PM
They are what you call straight.
 try1more
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 7/4/2015 2:08:52 PM
well soph, it looks like you're not the only one confused!

cross dressers are typically straight.
transexuals AKA transgender, are those that have had what is called gender re-assignment, so although they may dispute it they are gay, if you are born with male genitals and have them changed to female i would consider that to mean they are gay, although as i said they may consider they were born with the wrong genitals in the first place and the surgery is simply correcting nature's mistake, same applies female to male swop.
i should add you get pre-op and post-op flavours as well.

it is very confusing to think about all the variations so i guess it's very confusing for them as well.
especially being born into a hetro world but being different.
it must have been very much harder in the past, to not be "normal"

it's even more confusing when you add in the undefined gender, or what defines a male or female?
it's not as simple as xx=girl xy=boy!

don't think i would want to date a pre-op i might discover i got the short straw :-)
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 7/6/2015 1:58:36 PM
Are transexuals gay? No.

Transexuals identify with the gender they consider themselves to be, so a M2F transexual identifies themselves as a female even though they have male genitalia. A gay man doesn't identify themselves as the opposite sex; they're merely sexually attracted to other men. In other respects, they consider themselves as wholly masculine. Same gores for F2M transexuals and gay women. It's the difference between gender and sexual orientation.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 7/7/2015 5:33:23 PM
It probably means that they're pansexual.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >