Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jen3306
Msg: 132
Why are there so many crazy women in this world?Page 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I have met men before that i was totally interested then met em an i did let em know i enjoyed em very much an never heard another word when i really tght there cld be something there . So iund where ure coming froms. Had it the same way with guys that u talk to sev months an few from other sites a few years talk to em then all sudden they get jerky on you .
 Del Monty !
Msg: 133
Why are there so many crazy women in this world?
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:21:59 PM
AMEN !!! AMEN!!! AMEN!!! Couldn't have put it better myself ! Sometimes we guys just want a sandwich,a cup of coffee, and a little female companionship as a change of pace for an evening.....not the outlandishly ridiculous sounding "OH MY GOD I"M NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY GUYS RIGHT NOW !!!! " At that point I am thinking to myself.....as I glance at her coffee....."one lump,or two?" LOL !!
 Hugmeister
Msg: 134
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:27:08 PM
2 rules to live by: 1. Don't try to understand women. 2. See rule #1

This just happened to me. Got past the e-mail stage with this lady and she called me last Thursday night. Right off the bat, she tells me that she has a cold, is losing her voice, has talked all day and will need for us to speak another time. She says she called because she said that she would and wanted to keep her word. We were on the phone for maybe 2 minutes. So, I say that's fine and that we'll speak when she's feeling better. I don't hear from her so I ping her this morning. She writes back..."I didn't think we had any chemistry. I know that I wasn't feeling well but I have to trust my instincts" That's a crazy woman!
 OxDrover
Msg: 135
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:33:12 PM
The answer to this question is of course--why are there so many crazy PEOPLE in this world?

Rereading the British philosopher Samuel Johnson lately--hadn't read him since Lit 101, he covers this topic quite nicely in his writings, essays etc. One of his characters is a prince who has NO WISHES--because any time he has a wish, it is fulfilled almost immediately. He has NO NEEDS because everything is taken care of. The prince is--you guessed it, UNhappy with his lot. He and a sister and a merchant escape from this "paradise" and go in search of "happiness." They explore cities, countries, and different groups of people that they perceive SHOULD be happy, and find each of them unhappy about something, dissatisfied with their lot in life, with life itself, mean spirited, greedy, hateful, etc etc.

Our ancestors who were "grubbing for a living" day by day, worrying about having enough to feed their children for the night--much less worrying about having enough to last through the winter didn't "dwell" on their unhappiness with things, they had a goal, they worked toward it until they dropped--get enough food for tonight, then and only then, did they worry about food for next winter and work toward that.

We have none of these basic worries--yet we create "worries" out of our abundance, set unreasonable goals, don't appreciate what we have, raise our expectations to where only Bill Gates could meet them---and then we wonder why most folks are crazy? We expect a woman to work outside the home at a "job" shop, cook, transport kids here and there, the man who goes out to work also, has no connection with his family and loses interest in them--the couple soon become a non-couple and the women try to carry on, recouple, etc. repeat ad nauseum.

I'm not against a woman working outside the home, the point is that no one can be everything to everyone without losing themselves in the process--male or female. Trying to "have everything" that we think we need means we have "nothing that we really need," only possessions and we lose the human needs of mind and soul somewhere in the process. Would make anyone crazy.
 Seavoyage
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2007 10:20:16 AM
I did deal recently with two women who had so much drama more than their mamma could handle probably. That doesn't mean being nuts, but you end up acting nuts. I have no time for that especially if they are past their late 20s. They should know how to behave without going on some weird emotional ride. If you are a child, then I understand otherwise I am not interested.:) Lots of women and men out there seriously need to grow up and get a hold of their emotions and drop the drama.
 Heather Honey0
Msg: 139
Posted: 8/19/2007 10:28:42 AM
Same reason there are so many crazy men in the world.
 beachchick
Msg: 140
Posted: 8/19/2007 8:01:01 PM
There are no crazy women in the world. I know because the voices tell me so.
 julesbee
Msg: 141
Posted: 8/19/2007 8:17:47 PM
So .... If men drive women crazy

and ... .there are alot of crazy women in the world

It must be true that there are alot of crazy making men out there.

Chicken and egg argument

What came first? The crazy woman of the butthole who can interact with a woman a sober as a judge, as patient as Mother Theresa and as sane as the text book definition and turn her into a looney toon.

There would be your answer.
It's your fault.

I am kidding about all of this of course... I think
 sasyecat
Msg: 142
Posted: 8/19/2007 8:26:00 PM
How strange, I run into crazy men. Wouldn't it be nice if they just all got together and left us normal people alone?
 longlocks40
Msg: 143
Posted: 8/19/2007 8:43:17 PM
yes, there are crazy men out there too! Just this summer I have been on one date with a couple of guys and they think they own me ! One guy watched what days I was on Plenty of fish and called me and e-mailed me to ask me if i found someone else! Another guy that I went out with only one time asked me on Yahoo instant mess if I would spend the rest of my life with him! ?This is scary!
People on line act like they own you and get possessive of you ! I had guys swear at me if I did not go on yahoo instant messenger every night to chat with them! I told them sorry but I have a life! I block these kind of people!
 xdancex
Msg: 144
Posted: 8/19/2007 8:56:53 PM
Why do Ladies post pictures that are not even them? Why do Ladies think that 250lbs is average?!?
 xdancex
Msg: 145
Posted: 8/19/2007 8:58:25 PM
So very True Heather!!!!!!!!!
 Little Pony
Msg: 146
Posted: 8/19/2007 9:39:08 PM
In my opinion she was upset with u for not asking her out on a date. I mean come on...if ur gonna chit chat that much what's the hold up? & since u didn't get jealous that she told u she was going on a date she probably got pissed with u even more! She probably didn't even have a date. Next time chat 4 a reasonable amount of time & then make a move. If i were her i would have asked u out instead of waiting for u 2 make a move. Some girls just won't do that, they want the man 2 make the 1st move. However she may have been building up with frustration the longer u neglected to ask her out. Guys take responsibility u can b contributing 2 crazy behavior by provoking it.

I met a guy from the N.Y. recently we chatted for 2 1/2 months our conversations were intense & consistent. We were going to meet within a couple of weeks after our 1st conversation however he came down with pneumonia & was laid up. We had an amazing connection & i suported him throughout his illness. Then finally we met in person... the connection was comfortable & everything went swimmingly. He went home...& we continued on as per usual with text messages, emails & phone conversations. Then...he had a death in the family...he pulled away from me in grief. One month passed & our conversations were intermitent (weekly). Until he stopped responding to some of my text messages. He was preparing to make a 2nd visit however he could not commit to a time or day. I wasn't about 2 wait around for him 2 make & break & vacilate any more. I dumped him. I'm sure he thinks i'm crazy but i think he was being inconciderate of me....hello i do have a life that does not revolve around him! The point is if u waist time... perhaps u r sending a signal u aren't sure u want to take the next step. She was probably insulted. That's probably how she was feeling so she threw a monkey wrench into the whole situation just as i did with Mr. N.Y. Done!
If u have 2 think that hard about taking the next step...it's probably not going to work out anyway so don't fret. Just learn from this experience.
 Fusionera
Msg: 147
Posted: 8/19/2007 9:49:08 PM
Yes there are plenty of mentally stable women in the world...since I don't know her, ther could have been other factors at work like alcohol, etc. in her verbally abusive tirade. Who knows..
 julesbee
Msg: 148
Posted: 8/20/2007 3:48:09 AM
Cannot answer that one for you.
I do not weigh 250 lbs
The picture on my profile is me and was taken recently.
I am sure that I am not the only one with a valid picture.
You would have to ask the woman/women who actually do this.
The point is here, we are all different
Of the men I have met here ( three so far that I have actually met in person. I have only been on this site for a short time)
They are all different in their own way. Very different.
I am sure the same is true with women.
 cbm212
Msg: 151
Posted: 8/20/2007 2:04:06 PM
To be fair, Yes both sides have their share of crazies in them. Most men will say exactly what they want up front.Most women will not (at least the ones I keep attracting). They think the guy should make the first move and they wait for it. If it doesn't happen then your ignoring them and they get mad. I have sent a lot of emails to women just saying hello and have been ignored by most. Can any women tell me why being polite is so hard for them.We are all here to find someone to make our lives all that much better. But the few that play games make the rest of us untrusting and bitter about the whole process.Regarding my opening remarks I am not saying its all the womens fault but it is not all ours either. It just happens that way. Chalk it up to experience and move on or we become crazy thinking about it. Not trying to offend anyone just giving my point of view on the subject. So my advice to the guy that started the topic do not dwell on it just move on and don't get bitter. For every crazy woman there is one that isn't. Keep looking you will find her.
 ladyinwaiting51
Msg: 152
Posted: 8/20/2007 4:54:49 PM
Ok,,,,,,now that I've stopped laughing here,,,,,,I honestly don't know why there are so many crazy women in this world. But perhaps you can answer the same question with a flip of the gender and insert 'men'.

I don't honestly think anyone's crazy OP, not unless they're in a home for the mentally unstable. I just think there's an awful lot of very confused and frustrated people out there looking for something and not sure what that something is.

I'm sorry that the frienship you talked about, came to such an abrupt end, but it happens to the best of us. Guess all you can do is have enough faith in yourself and others, that this was a unique situation and more then likely, won't be repeated.

Don't give up on fishing there my friend! There are some fishies out there who don't flip a fin everytime their hormores get out of wack.
 rosie652
Msg: 153
Posted: 8/20/2007 9:50:19 PM
ok i think that maybe she liked you and just said she had a date to get a reaction out of you,maybe she wanted you to say plz dont date any one else coz i like you or something like that,and then when u said hey great tell me how it goes made her think u didnt like her and that sent her insane,anyways just my take on it
 realysomeonespecial
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/21/2007 7:48:26 AM
I think, it was her way of tying to get you to ask her to meet, and when you didn't , she thought maybe you never would, so she drumped you in a bad way, because she felt that you stringing her along. OR she just had a bad date and thought that after that all men are bad, and she took it out on you, because she could, because your just on line, and never meet, and after her date, she doesn't want to meet anyone again, if he was a true asswipe.
 want to travel
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2007 9:43:43 AM
LOL THATS EASY, BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY CRAZY MEN IN THIS WORLD DUH...
 Beholder123
Msg: 158
Posted: 7/10/2008 1:20:02 PM
I feel the same as you! BUT about men!!!!

TRUST me they are everywhere hun! Dont met it get you down ok? Just keep fishin! I am!
 kindknight
Msg: 162
Posted: 7/10/2008 2:55:19 PM
Here is the scoop on women... THEY ARE ALL NUTS !!
They check out your profile, see your photo, chat on MSN with you, speak with you on the telephone.... You are pretty secure now..... they set a date.... You go on the date..... .
I have been fooled into the false sense of security..... what a great date !!! WRONG
Apparently, YOU ...after all the photos,phone calls, flirting...ARE NOT THEIR TYPE !!
How can that be ??? My advice ... don't get too confident ....till at least date # 20 or beyond
 indehills
Msg: 163
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:00:37 PM
Most of the crazy women I know had a man make them that way.

I feel like such a traitor.
 Juliana1
Msg: 164
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:10:11 PM
Very funny story.
Men are the same way or worse.
When I do not resond to there e mail or tell them no thank you.
They e mail me back with some kind of sexual remark.

I guess women learned from the best...and that is men...
Now most men know how we felt or feel for years..
 L.D.
Msg: 165
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:13:52 PM
Dude, didn't you ever hear about Adam and Eve? This got a running start a long time ago.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >