Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Juliana1
Msg: 164
Why are there so many crazy women in this world?Page 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Very funny story.
Men are the same way or worse.
When I do not resond to there e mail or tell them no thank you.
They e mail me back with some kind of sexual remark.

I guess women learned from the best...and that is men...
Now most men know how we felt or feel for years..
 L.D.
Msg: 165
Why are there so many crazy women in this world?
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:13:52 PM
Dude, didn't you ever hear about Adam and Eve? This got a running start a long time ago.
 eastendwoman
Msg: 166
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:25:19 PM
I read your post and think that when she told you she was going on a date, it was a
subtle way of telling you she was not interested in you and hoping that since she ad-
mitted to seeing someone else, you would take the hint and go away on your own.
But since you didn't..... Then she had to become overt and just tell you to screw
off....

I know men think women are crazy but you have to consider how we are brought
up to be 'nice' ALL THE TIME. (EVEN WHEN WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE.)
So in order to understand a woman, you have to take that into consideration and
PAY ATTENTION to subtle hints. (IT'S NOT OUR FAULT HOW SOCIETY RAISED
US IN ORDER TO MAKE OUR WAY IN A PATRIARCHIAL SOCIETY) It's a
man's world and we've been brought up to muddle our way through it.
 eastendwoman
Msg: 167
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:25:59 PM
I read your post and think that when she told you she was going on a date, it was a
subtle way of telling you she was not interested in you and hoping that since she ad-
mitted to seeing someone else, you would take the hint and go away on your own.
But since you didn't..... Then she had to become overt and just tell you to screw
off....

I know men think women are crazy but you have to consider how we are brought
up to be 'nice' ALL THE TIME. (EVEN WHEN WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE.)
So in order to understand a woman, you have to take that into consideration and
PAY ATTENTION to subtle hints. (IT'S NOT OUR FAULT HOW SOCIETY RAISED
US IN ORDER TO MAKE OUR WAY IN A PATRIARCHIAL SOCIETY) It's a
man's world and we've been brought up to muddle our way through it.
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 168
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:37:52 PM
Yesterday we chatted most of the afternoon, then today i message her and said "Hi how was the date!" and she starts abusing me and saying "You are nasty to me, f**k off why do you keep talking to me get out my chat box!".

Sounds to me like her husband suddenly walked in!!

-Suth'nBoy

hellofagal
Msg: 170
Posted: 7/10/2008 4:02:40 PM
That's rather a moronic question,don't you think? It probably has something to do with men and offspring...I'm sure you know why she acted this way,you are just forgetting to tell us something...
 karma1160
Msg: 171
Posted: 7/10/2008 4:06:05 PM
Here's the deal you talk to the women for 3 weeks correct? She was probably thinking well is this guy going to ask me out or is he just here to chat? So in an indirect way she points out the fact that someone else has asked her out at this point ---------she is waiting for YOU to say well can WE meet sometime soon. Because she is trying to get you to see that she is available and waiting for a date.
Now when you nonchalantly ask her about her date with someone else she felt that you could care less if someone else snatched her up. Her feelings were hurt.
She could have said I have some open time this weekend are you doing anything? Instead of waiting for you to take the initiative which you did not and some women really like that when a guy actually acts interested. It's all about having enough self esteem to have direct communication instead of playing games.
 .all.
Msg: 172
Posted: 7/10/2008 4:30:17 PM
men make me crazy.
 SKAJ
Msg: 173
Posted: 7/10/2008 4:34:27 PM

men make me crazy.

Crazy in a good way or crazy in a bad way?

I'm now completely gazumped at what i could have done wrong, but we have been getting on fine for a couple of weeks now.

You didn't do anything wrong.
 racer256
Msg: 174
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:03:51 PM
Are there?...In the world or on an internet dating site...Seems the looney tunes," male and female migrate to dating sites"...The world as a whole...Nah!
 redkatt
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:05:40 PM
Yes Resident0 there are sane women out there (I happen to be one of them). You just caught yourself an weird fish. Don't worry that you did something wrong just throw her back in the pond and keep on fishing.

Good Luck!
 Account Deleted
Msg: 176
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:12:56 PM
LMAO @ "Simple answer...so the many crazy men in this world can have soulmates too!"

My First thought when I read the question was: "Thanks for the drive!!!" lol

CrAzY ;) the coping mechanism of the millenium ..

A.S.is
 rentman758
Msg: 177
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:15:13 PM
You dodged a bullet. Feel very good.
 .all.
Msg: 178
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:18:33 PM

men make me crazy.

Crazy in a good way or crazy in a bad way?

a little of both. ill admit it, i can be pretty good crazy and pretty bad crazy haha
 doesitmattertou
Msg: 180
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:23:54 PM
I kind of think it a little rude towards us women to say we just go crazy and abusive for no reason at all. That does sound like generalizing.
The world is filled with whatever we want to find out there. I set myself out to find beauty and pleasantry everyday and that is what I find.
Maybe if you did say things like women are crazy we might be more friendlier towards you. No one likes to be called names.
 hearttwoheart
Msg: 181
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:27:45 PM
Since you've only given one case scenario, why would you think this applies to all women? Would you also categorize your mother, sisters, aunts as such? Looking for Ms. Sane shouldnt be hard, finding Ms. Right will be the challenge.
 snookfish
Msg: 183
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:41:46 PM
You are bewildered because most likely you in fact did do nothing wrong... well maybe chatting only for 3 weeks. Geeze who wants to type that much? Her date may of went well actually and she may of wanted to just cut you off in favor of this other interest. It may of been easier for her to make it your fault - rather then face you with this truth. The only mistake I can see on your part is trying to figure a woman out. You can't - and just as soon as you think you have, you will find out you haven't. Our job is not to try and figure them out. Our job is just to love em. That's my line of thinking.... I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Plenty of fish.
 Will691981
Msg: 184
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:51:16 PM
That wont to get with a gay have a baby and leave him but not his pockit book?
 Ukrainian
Msg: 185
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:06:16 PM
She was probably "smoldering" because she was waiting for him to ask her out, and his seemingly innocent question just set her off. Unfortunately, men play mind games. They profess great interest, then leave you hanging. They charm, they compliment, they promise, and then pull back abruptly. As a "species", they really need to grow up. Intelligent women really don't have the time or the interest for such childish games.

I don't really know the situation here, but I suspect she was giving him a loud "wake up" call.
 morjen16
Msg: 186
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:17:23 PM
Well let me see time for the truth, all these replies i read are bull, the reason for the crazy behavior is they are lonely and really dont care for themselves and when someone hurts them they take it out on the first person the come in conact with.dont worry i did it to and it was not pretty. But it is not because of you it is just you are the first one there. Yes men do it to they get hurt just as easy as women.
 lucilou
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:29:34 PM
She had a bad date and she is blaming it to you. Dont know about crazy women, I am not crazy, I am very careful on who I meet in person. Havent found the right one yet. lucilou
 rareorchid38
Msg: 189
Posted: 7/10/2008 7:09:00 PM
Sorry, this happened. No idea why she acted that way, but it's not just women who act "crazy". Men do the same thing and are just as guilty of giving off the wrong signals or lying.

Perhaps it's simply the person is not yet ready for an adult relationship or dating..Just because someone is off age, does not mean they are menatlly grown up..

Hope things get better for you..I promise, not all women are this way, so don't give up.
 GAELIC MAN
Msg: 190
Posted: 7/10/2008 7:39:51 PM
I am sorry but I have all of you beat.
I met a women online from Match.com last Oct 2007, we dated for a while and man when I found out she had major depression "WOW". I found out by accident on top of that she wasn't going to tell me. What she didn't know I came from a marriage like that I will admit I went through mental, verbal and some physical abuse at the hands of my ex (she is a ex Mountie) and I stuck it out because of my kids.
So I saw the signs that she put out and like a moron I stuck it out thinking we can help each other" NOT"!, it was like I was with my EX again..
She had her good days and she had major bad and she lied like a rug. On top of that she would get upset over nothing and it didn't help that she reminded me about my ex when she got upset for no reason. .
So if you want crazy I dated crazy and the worse part she is a nurse.
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 191
Posted: 7/10/2008 8:43:22 PM
Actually she is not insane she is likely as mad at herself as she is at YOU! She is angry that you were not interested in asking her out on a date, and she realizes that you are not interested and is very good at cutting the ties and moving on ... that is the best way to narrow down the options and she is smart in knowing that she invests time only in interested men, she is looking for a partner not sex and she is smart in knowing that to invest in closeness you must be close . There are alot of people on fish who claim you can't have too many friends, I seriously disagree with that statement because having very few real decent people you would trust your life with who truly love you is far more important than jumping all over the map. She is and too bad you did not see it very smart and knows that her personal worth deserves respect. ... Men know what they want and she is aware of the fact that you were entertaining yourself and stringing her for a short whilem but cutting all ties lets you invest in the emotionally investable ... my father taught me that at a very young age .. he said "never invest the energy of love in someone who cannot invest back ,... you then waste your love". ( I think you know she is a woman of substance but truthfully you and I know you are nowhere near ready to invest in you let alone her.... )
 psy-5
Msg: 192
Posted: 7/10/2008 8:59:10 PM
LOL ... I like this response!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >