Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 noragdoll
Msg: 196
Why are there so many crazy women in this world?Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Well said!!! That pretty much sums it up, as far as I've experienced relationships, o wise and forthright one.
 cowboybob1955
Msg: 197
Why are there so many crazy women in this world?
Posted: 7/11/2008 9:05:05 PM
"We, on the other hand, don't need men the way our mothers and grandmothers did. We have careers and make enough money to support ourselves so if we choose to allow a man into our life, it is because we want the MAN, not because we NEED HIM! That should be comforting to men, but because they haven't grown past their high school mentality, still think they are the "head of the house" and want woman to be submissive, subserviant and bow to them because they are the breadwinners. Sorry, you lost that title MEN. I know it is hard, but you have to update your ideals. "

merr7242 I couldn't not say something about your belittling of men the way you did. We are not all neanderthals choosing to live in the past and you women pick and choose your times to do that too. How about when it comes time to pay the check at the restaurant after a date? I could probably count the number of times on my fingers that a woman has offered to pay or at least help and I've been single and dating for 11 years. You need to look at each of us as individuals the same as we do you.
 ironman12
Msg: 198
Posted: 7/11/2008 10:18:31 PM
dont wry bout it, most chix r sluts, whore, ****es, cu*ts, and just crazy all together, one thing i can think of she said that is because the date she had was with her and she was using u just for a "chat buddy" just to b a ****, lol **** WOMEN THEY R WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 racer256
Msg: 199
Posted: 7/12/2008 12:50:01 PM
cowboybob1955, "I would not let (merr7242) upset you"...She was raised during a generation of "Ozzie and Harriet and Lawrence Welk"...Its got to be tough to wake up to "South Park and Beavis and Butthead"...How does one put things into perspective...
Men need woman for their vagina's , "Really"...Whew...Bout took my breathe away!
I had to read (merr7242) a couple of times...
I GUESS IM CRAZY, REALLY CRAZY..I dont want a subservient, angry, coddling woman to take care of me"...Most woman of my generation (1970s and 1980s) are doing a fine job taking care of themselves without the help of a men..I respect that...
"No matter what"...We men need you woman and you woman need us men...Geez, "Someone will analyze that little diddy"..
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 201
Posted: 7/12/2008 3:47:49 PM
I had this ABUSIVE man on POF say that was crazy I watched his # of favorites and roses and didn't speak to him.......all day............let him know some really really private things and let him into my life..................sent him personal pictures............

invested my time .................my energy.......my soul...........my heart...............

to see that he gave his roses away to someone else..................not me...............
the numbers on his favorite list were different

now.......the man has about 100 woman on the favorite list........it is not like i don't expect him to have friends but the roses and getting personal "intimate with me" or "going to HAVE SEX" is different then a list. he had to take his time to give those rose to somebody on that stupid list. so i told him to f uuuuuuu offfffffffffffffffffffff

Well, maybe if he wasn't trying to be such a player? Not only did I nail studbeam on that but as a 5'0"redhead on Yahoo Personals we made a date and other places i have women telling him what a HOTTIE he is
To sexy for shirt so sexy it hurtttttttttttttttttttttttts
 fetish4u
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 8:01:47 AM
That does seem really hard to understand but if I'm writing a woman online I personally don't want to know about her dates have gone.I've given up the idea of trying to meet anyone online.I'm starting to think this doesn't work.I've had a few women leave a comment and I wrote them back but never hear from them again.Like you, I've had them really rude.
 CourtandSparkler
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:21:19 AM
It'a a big ole goofy world................................................John Prine
 lorieg
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 7:11:29 PM
YOU GO GIRL,,YOU SAID IT!! I LOVE YOUR RESPONCE!! IT WORKS BOTH WAYS~!!!
 Melissar24
Msg: 208
Posted: 9/7/2008 8:10:18 PM
Yes we do exist, we're not a myth.

Sounds like this women has major issues, I'd steer clear at all costs! I don't know why women think they have to be witches to guys just for them to stop talking to them. I'm sorry that you've had a close encounter with one. It will get better, just keep taking things slowly and don't put too much emotions into one person, until they are ready to do the same.
 SweetnSassyNatureLover
Msg: 209
Posted: 9/7/2008 9:56:21 PM
I was talking to a woman i met on here for a while, she gives me her email address and she asks for my MSN/YAHOO address.

I give her my address and we have been talking for about 3 weeks, then the other day she announces that she has a date this weekend, which i said was great and she should tell me how it goes when shes online next.

Yesterday we chatted most of the afternoon, then today i message her and said "Hi how was the date!" and she starts abusing me and saying "You are nasty to me, f**k off why do you keep talking to me get out my chat box!".

I'm now completely gazumped at what i could have done wrong, but we have been getting on fine for a couple of weeks now.

I really have never understood women, they just go crazy and abusive at the tip of a hat, for no reason, are there any mentally stable women in this world?

Wow!!! Sounds like something I went through not long ago! It's not just women who act this way.

Well, maybe if he wasn't trying to be such a player? Not only did I nail studbeam on that but as a 5'0"redhead on Yahoo Personals we made a date and other places i have women telling him what a HOTTIE he is
To sexy for shirt so sexy it hurtttttttttttttttttttttttts

^^^^^^^ good for you!
 Dumpling-Girl
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2008 11:20:28 PM
Why do you assume she's crazy rather than assuming that she had a reason to get angry at you, and that you had said something wrong, but it's just that you couldn't figure out what you did wrong? Of course, it's always the women who go nuts for "absolutely no reason" right so they must all be the crazy one? LOL. Sounds like there are so many crazy women in your world because you are pissing them off and can't figure out why. Why are there so many dense guys in the world? (haha...by the way, for those who have trouble with humour, I am saying that in jest. I have met plenty of not dense guys too. Dated some of them, too. Even if they couldn't figure out what was wrong, they knew enough to ask and apologize.)
 arikkk
Msg: 211
Posted: 2/2/2013 3:15:17 AM
Lol ha ha ha. All women are crazy.
Im 30. And still never found a sweet girl
 AvailableinIndy
Msg: 212
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:28:05 AM
So tru Kristi...lol, ....i have always said the reason so many women decide they are gay in their 40's, is because they have been trying to date men in their 40-50's! Drove them there!
 KToned53
Msg: 213
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:25:23 AM
Don't get upset, she could be Bi-Polor. Up and downs. I dated one, the ups were great. But when she did not want me is was F... off. So take it all with a grain of salt and move on
 boatbob2q
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2016 4:34:13 PM
YEAH,but,you forget that men have a willy,and MOST of the Ladies dont want to do without it.!!!
 aintnodeal
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2016 4:38:24 PM

“ALL guys are trying to get in my pants” .......... it is TOTAL BULLCHIT.

Actually, those women are justified in their reactions. It probably happened to them a lot already, and they're sick of it.
There are only 2 reasons a guy wants to date a woman:
1) Wants to get in her pants
2) Wants to get in her wallet - and will go through her pants to get to that money

Maybe you're not trying this INSTANT, or TODAY, but the cold truth is that your END GAME is to get in her pants. You're not looking for a buddy to play checkers. You're not looking for a mentor to teach you stock tricks. You want to get it on after getting her pants off. Short term/long term = no difference, that IS your goal.

So should shouldn't be shocked when a woman says "I know you want it". Damn right, I want it! If I didn't want it, there would NOT be a date.....or worse yet, the play would be to GET THE MONEY.
 malc1957
Msg: 216
Posted: 3/11/2018 1:19:42 AM
I had a mutual match and after a couple of text messages gave her my number and said when you feel like a talk call me and after two days she did we was chatting then she said there's someone at the door can I call you back and I said yes , well I never got that call back so three days later I clicked on her photo and a message came up that she had blocked me surely she could have just text me she was not interested or made some excuse , it's called respect . So glad it never amounted to anything with someone like that no wonder she has been on the site for years.
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 217
Posted: 3/11/2018 10:34:54 AM
NM...
didn't know it was a dead thread from 2007..:(
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 218
Posted: 3/11/2018 10:38:51 AM

I had a mutual match and after a couple of text messages gave her my number and said when you feel like a talk call me and after two days she did we was chatting then she said there's someone at the door can I call you back and I said yes , well I never got that call back so three days later I clicked on her photo and a message came up that she had blocked me surely she could have just text me she was not interested or made some excuse , it's called respect . So glad it never amounted to anything with someone like that no wonder she has been on the site for years.

I did OLD a lot when it was new, or attempted to.

What you describe comes w/ the territory.

First of all, do not take it personally.

Some people, they have an m.o., where they want to screen people & for some reason something in your conversation (as harmless as it was), was a no-go for that person. It doesn't have to be a rational thing either. It can be something as simple as "I have a dog" or "I visit my Mom at the nursing home 1x a month."

Such people, when you trigger their no-go item, will "block" ...that way they don't have to politely explain to you WHY. In the past that person may have politely said: "sorry, I do not think we are a match" & the other person may have gone off on them. This topic has been discussed in other threads (something in the line of "no response")

OR the woman you communicated with may not be available, or just out of a relationship, or a million other reasons.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, EITHER.

The thing to do, is...

NEXT!
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 219
Posted: 3/12/2018 9:55:43 AM

One can only speculate why she was turned off, but due to the abrupt way she cut off the conversation, my guess is that she was put off by the sound of your voice, or your grammar. If that's the case, she probably thought it would be too awkward to tell you that, so she took the easy way out.
 Cynderella
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 9:14:40 PM
One less today....
I took my sane pill, I'm all better now.
 NameAreadyTaken0
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 12:03:32 PM
I talked to a guy on the phone but it got to a point with me that I knew I did not want to date him. I stopped him talking and explained that I felt we were not a good match. He went ballistic at me....not nice. I felt I had no choice but to hang up. I had insulting follow up messages. I replied 'I am so sorry you feel the way you do'. I found it somewhat un nerving. But I still wouldn't use the tactic she used on you because of that experience. She may of had bad experiences so took the easy way out.
 illinigirl2168
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2018 8:27:25 AM
Don't sweat it, much worse than that happened to me all the time..you end up being shocked at how many nuts are really out there. But it only takes one good one...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2018 12:21:35 PM

Maybe you're not trying this INSTANT, or TODAY, but the cold truth is that your END GAME is to get in her pants.

Not any more than she wanting to get in your pants. Otherwise, she's not-that-into-you, hence, not date worthy. I see your point -- of course he wants to get in your pants, he should. True, but she damn well should -- otherwise, there's no sexual attraction.

They mean they JUST want to get in their pants. Like, physical attraction is the only thing they're attracted to, and once porked, they're done and just limited to in-pants visits, if that's mutually cool. So yes, the whole "guys Just want to get in your pants" is BS. Some guys will, some guys won't. If all guys seem to Just want to get in your pants, then you're just barking up guys out of your league.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2018 11:48:40 AM

Venus got too crowded.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >