Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hearttwoheart
Msg: 181
Why are there so many crazy women in this world?Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Since you've only given one case scenario, why would you think this applies to all women? Would you also categorize your mother, sisters, aunts as such? Looking for Ms. Sane shouldnt be hard, finding Ms. Right will be the challenge.
 snookfish
Msg: 183
Why are there so many crazy women in this world?
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:41:46 PM
You are bewildered because most likely you in fact did do nothing wrong... well maybe chatting only for 3 weeks. Geeze who wants to type that much? Her date may of went well actually and she may of wanted to just cut you off in favor of this other interest. It may of been easier for her to make it your fault - rather then face you with this truth. The only mistake I can see on your part is trying to figure a woman out. You can't - and just as soon as you think you have, you will find out you haven't. Our job is not to try and figure them out. Our job is just to love em. That's my line of thinking.... I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Plenty of fish.
 Will691981
Msg: 184
Posted: 7/10/2008 5:51:16 PM
That wont to get with a gay have a baby and leave him but not his pockit book?
 Ukrainian
Msg: 185
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:06:16 PM
She was probably "smoldering" because she was waiting for him to ask her out, and his seemingly innocent question just set her off. Unfortunately, men play mind games. They profess great interest, then leave you hanging. They charm, they compliment, they promise, and then pull back abruptly. As a "species", they really need to grow up. Intelligent women really don't have the time or the interest for such childish games.

I don't really know the situation here, but I suspect she was giving him a loud "wake up" call.
 morjen16
Msg: 186
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:17:23 PM
Well let me see time for the truth, all these replies i read are bull, the reason for the crazy behavior is they are lonely and really dont care for themselves and when someone hurts them they take it out on the first person the come in conact with.dont worry i did it to and it was not pretty. But it is not because of you it is just you are the first one there. Yes men do it to they get hurt just as easy as women.
 lucilou
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2008 6:29:34 PM
She had a bad date and she is blaming it to you. Dont know about crazy women, I am not crazy, I am very careful on who I meet in person. Havent found the right one yet. lucilou
 rareorchid38
Msg: 189
Posted: 7/10/2008 7:09:00 PM
Sorry, this happened. No idea why she acted that way, but it's not just women who act "crazy". Men do the same thing and are just as guilty of giving off the wrong signals or lying.

Perhaps it's simply the person is not yet ready for an adult relationship or dating..Just because someone is off age, does not mean they are menatlly grown up..

Hope things get better for you..I promise, not all women are this way, so don't give up.
 GAELIC MAN
Msg: 190
Posted: 7/10/2008 7:39:51 PM
I am sorry but I have all of you beat.
I met a women online from Match.com last Oct 2007, we dated for a while and man when I found out she had major depression "WOW". I found out by accident on top of that she wasn't going to tell me. What she didn't know I came from a marriage like that I will admit I went through mental, verbal and some physical abuse at the hands of my ex (she is a ex Mountie) and I stuck it out because of my kids.
So I saw the signs that she put out and like a moron I stuck it out thinking we can help each other" NOT"!, it was like I was with my EX again..
She had her good days and she had major bad and she lied like a rug. On top of that she would get upset over nothing and it didn't help that she reminded me about my ex when she got upset for no reason. .
So if you want crazy I dated crazy and the worse part she is a nurse.
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 191
Posted: 7/10/2008 8:43:22 PM
Actually she is not insane she is likely as mad at herself as she is at YOU! She is angry that you were not interested in asking her out on a date, and she realizes that you are not interested and is very good at cutting the ties and moving on ... that is the best way to narrow down the options and she is smart in knowing that she invests time only in interested men, she is looking for a partner not sex and she is smart in knowing that to invest in closeness you must be close . There are alot of people on fish who claim you can't have too many friends, I seriously disagree with that statement because having very few real decent people you would trust your life with who truly love you is far more important than jumping all over the map. She is and too bad you did not see it very smart and knows that her personal worth deserves respect. ... Men know what they want and she is aware of the fact that you were entertaining yourself and stringing her for a short whilem but cutting all ties lets you invest in the emotionally investable ... my father taught me that at a very young age .. he said "never invest the energy of love in someone who cannot invest back ,... you then waste your love". ( I think you know she is a woman of substance but truthfully you and I know you are nowhere near ready to invest in you let alone her.... )
 psy-5
Msg: 192
Posted: 7/10/2008 8:59:10 PM
LOL ... I like this response!!!
 AAuroraAA
Msg: 193
Posted: 7/10/2008 9:10:08 PM
That isn't typical behavior in a mentally & emotionally balanced person (male or female). The way you present it, it sounds a bit like personality disorder to me.
 howbigisyourlove
Msg: 194
Posted: 7/10/2008 10:39:10 PM
^^^^^ Aurora Yah this gal has a personality disorder called boundaries and in some jean pools we call it a mature adult woman who knows a player from a stayer . The only thing this guy is whining about is that she cut the verbal chit chat and playing, he doesn't know what he wants but just got the boot from what I call a modern Annie Oakley........ too many women on fish accomodate male dysfunction and run around miserable allowing crhap when it is so easy to reposition your actions. All guys want what they can't have ....and this guy has lost out on a gal worth being with ............ he knows it or he would not be writing here ... if he wants a shot at winning a gal with respect ............ get with it pal and ask her out or ... stay with the ones that will accomodate your confused whims ..... in my neck of the woods we call them self suppressed and shallow and boring ... back bone is exciting and strong and needie will always suck the energy out of themselves and you .... she proves she ain't needie ... anyone that is too needie is not needed............... yup ...
 curlyboop
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2008 3:37:47 PM
I wonder of the OP is long gone or still lurks. Anyway, the first thing I thought was that maybe she was she got him confused with someone else or was Iming someone else at the same time. I confess I have done this (but never cursed anyone else by mistake).

The crying emoticon made me feel bad for him.
 noragdoll
Msg: 196
Posted: 7/11/2008 3:45:09 PM
Well said!!! That pretty much sums it up, as far as I've experienced relationships, o wise and forthright one.
 cowboybob1955
Msg: 197
Posted: 7/11/2008 9:05:05 PM
"We, on the other hand, don't need men the way our mothers and grandmothers did. We have careers and make enough money to support ourselves so if we choose to allow a man into our life, it is because we want the MAN, not because we NEED HIM! That should be comforting to men, but because they haven't grown past their high school mentality, still think they are the "head of the house" and want woman to be submissive, subserviant and bow to them because they are the breadwinners. Sorry, you lost that title MEN. I know it is hard, but you have to update your ideals. "

merr7242 I couldn't not say something about your belittling of men the way you did. We are not all neanderthals choosing to live in the past and you women pick and choose your times to do that too. How about when it comes time to pay the check at the restaurant after a date? I could probably count the number of times on my fingers that a woman has offered to pay or at least help and I've been single and dating for 11 years. You need to look at each of us as individuals the same as we do you.
 ironman12
Msg: 198
Posted: 7/11/2008 10:18:31 PM
dont wry bout it, most chix r sluts, whore, ****es, cu*ts, and just crazy all together, one thing i can think of she said that is because the date she had was with her and she was using u just for a "chat buddy" just to b a ****, lol **** WOMEN THEY R WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 racer256
Msg: 199
Posted: 7/12/2008 12:50:01 PM
cowboybob1955, "I would not let (merr7242) upset you"...She was raised during a generation of "Ozzie and Harriet and Lawrence Welk"...Its got to be tough to wake up to "South Park and Beavis and Butthead"...How does one put things into perspective...
Men need woman for their vagina's , "Really"...Whew...Bout took my breathe away!
I had to read (merr7242) a couple of times...
I GUESS IM CRAZY, REALLY CRAZY..I dont want a subservient, angry, coddling woman to take care of me"...Most woman of my generation (1970s and 1980s) are doing a fine job taking care of themselves without the help of a men..I respect that...
"No matter what"...We men need you woman and you woman need us men...Geez, "Someone will analyze that little diddy"..
 Rmadonna05
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2008 3:15:22 PM
you don't know her well, do you? You have just met, really. Sounds like she had a bad day at work or maybe a bad work week.
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 201
Posted: 7/12/2008 3:47:49 PM
I had this ABUSIVE man on POF say that was crazy I watched his # of favorites and roses and didn't speak to him.......all day............let him know some really really private things and let him into my life..................sent him personal pictures............

invested my time .................my energy.......my soul...........my heart...............

to see that he gave his roses away to someone else..................not me...............
the numbers on his favorite list were different

now.......the man has about 100 woman on the favorite list........it is not like i don't expect him to have friends but the roses and getting personal "intimate with me" or "going to HAVE SEX" is different then a list. he had to take his time to give those rose to somebody on that stupid list. so i told him to f uuuuuuu offfffffffffffffffffffff

Well, maybe if he wasn't trying to be such a player? Not only did I nail studbeam on that but as a 5'0"redhead on Yahoo Personals we made a date and other places i have women telling him what a HOTTIE he is
To sexy for shirt so sexy it hurtttttttttttttttttttttttts
 fetish4u
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 8:01:47 AM
That does seem really hard to understand but if I'm writing a woman online I personally don't want to know about her dates have gone.I've given up the idea of trying to meet anyone online.I'm starting to think this doesn't work.I've had a few women leave a comment and I wrote them back but never hear from them again.Like you, I've had them really rude.
 CourtandSparkler
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:21:19 AM
It'a a big ole goofy world................................................John Prine
 steelcowboy1959
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:45:23 AM
Why are they all here? That is the question!
 Rmadonna05
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 7:03:31 PM
Well, you need to know if you are reading off the same page. She could see you as a weekend buddy, while she is seeing another man. I don't know if that is the case, but if it happens again...it's either that or she doesn't want to talk anymore.
 lorieg
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2008 7:11:29 PM
YOU GO GIRL,,YOU SAID IT!! I LOVE YOUR RESPONCE!! IT WORKS BOTH WAYS~!!!
 Melissar24
Msg: 208
Posted: 9/7/2008 8:10:18 PM
Yes we do exist, we're not a myth.

Sounds like this women has major issues, I'd steer clear at all costs! I don't know why women think they have to be witches to guys just for them to stop talking to them. I'm sorry that you've had a close encounter with one. It will get better, just keep taking things slowly and don't put too much emotions into one person, until they are ready to do the same.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >