Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What animal are you--and what is your perfect partner???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 travisjoel
Msg: 59
What animal are you--and what is your perfect partner???Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
do you really, you know thats not good right. lol
 ALMOSTABLONDE
Msg: 60
What animal are you--and what is your perfect partner???
Posted: 3/4/2011 4:43:40 PM
i'm a cougar and my partner is a cub....grrrrrrrr
 bodypro8ra
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/4/2011 5:14:10 PM
I'm a Wombat. And my perfect partner is another Wombat. A female one. With no baggage. And she likes red wine and walks on the beach. And she's a down to earth Wombat. And she's a glass is half full kind of Wombat. And I'm a nice guy Wombat. And I don't want a gold-digger Wombat. And no rebound Wombats. No red flag Wombats.
 Butterfly~Effect
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/4/2011 5:26:06 PM
Innocent Kitten Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Purfect partner?...probably a dead mouse ...but let's use...mmmmm how about Lions, Tigers and Bears..oh my!!
 Vannili
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2011 12:39:51 PM
I am a mouse shy and wise, my partner would be a cat, or snake, or dragon ,sorry I don't know the character of a cat,snake, and dragon base on chinese Zodial.
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/5/2011 12:56:15 PM
I've been the Mama Bear with her big Pooh.

I've been Owl with Eeyore.

I've been Roo with Piglet.

Right now, I am effectively a cougar with a Tigger who thinks he's a ferocious tiger.

Hmmm, this isn't looking good for me, hahahaa.

I've been the " I'm like a bird.....I'll always fly away." girl with the men carrying cages.

In my heart, I am always a spirited horse, strong and able to leap tall fences and wide ravines in a single bound. And I love my cowboy.
 moonwalkerman
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2011 2:01:32 PM
I am a T-Rex, but since I am extinct, my best hope is for a computer-generated She-Rex...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What animal are you--and what is your perfect partner???