Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sware2
Msg: 51
I wanna know are ALL of you guys out there just interested in SEXPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
ok... here is my theory.. and all that know me.. will understand.. men are visual.. women are emotion.. thus the reason a man can look at a National Geographical mag or the lingerie section of a sales catalog and take care of business... women need the emotional connection.. IF it is going to be worthwhile.. yes some women use sex to get a man.. but that gets old and empty and the relationship - if there ever was one- dies.

The prob I see in men... and yes Bill.. this is a generalization... men think with the little head .. and it has NO brain.
 sware2
Msg: 53
I wanna know are ALL of you guys out there just interested in SEX
Posted: 8/13/2008 7:50:22 PM
ok.. some more food for thought.. Know when you marry.. and you become ONE.. when man and woman have sex.. the two bodies literally become ONE... it is united.. and it is suppose to be meaningful.. but now.. it is a sport to many..

and I was referring to billfishings generalization statements.
 sware2
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/13/2008 7:58:49 PM
yes ma'am.. I do.. and I also know you do not mean superglue either.. LOL although. I do actually know a woman that did that.. LOL
 sware2
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/13/2008 8:08:13 PM
she caught her hubby cheating.. and when he came home drunk.. when he woke up.. his hands were stuck to his privates. She called the ambulance and told them she had no idea where he had been.. she was asleep when he got home.. LOL

Did you get that email I sent you about the wife in Australia? Now that was good!!!!

A scorned Australia woman is airing her husband's dirty laundry on a global scale by auctioning a picture of his mistress' underwear on eBay.

In the spiteful listing, the jilted woman is auctioning off a picture of a pair of lacy black underpants "size humongous" and an empty condom wrapper "size small" found in her bed after her husband allegedly engaged in an extramarital affair with a woman named Kylie.

Originally, the seller, "Anna," had tried to sell the actual underpants and said of the item: "They are so huge I thought they may make someone a nice shawl or, even better, something for Halloween, perhaps."

The eBay listing, which does not name the husband, almost did not make the site, as it was first taken down due to eBay's policy against selling secondhand underwear, spokeswoman Inessa Jackson said. "We let her know about the policy and instead she's now selling a photograph of the offending knickers," she said.

In the room she found the empty condom wrapper under his pillow and "the Tart's knickers ... at the foot of the bed." Anna also promises that this listing will not be the last in the matter, stating that her husband's Harley Hog is "the next item that will probably be sold on eBay."

sware2
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/14/2008 4:22:03 PM
men can want it all they want as far as I am concerned. it is up to me whether or not he gets it... that seems to be some of the prob.. women are really more free with sex now than ever before.. I still want repect and love.. crazy men.. I must be old!!! With all the diseases out there.. no thanks... And alot do not tell you they have it.. some lie about it.. some even try to convince you that you can cure it.. with meds or even surgery.. you may get rid of the cancer from HPV..but the virus is still there..

What happened to courting and dating and getting to know one another...
 ok72076
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2008 7:00:55 PM
Suzzanne,

Courting and dating died in the 1960s with the Season of Love, long hair rockers, and bra-burning, etc. The days of men making more then women are dead, and so is just one guy paying for everything on dates. If you want friendship before lust, then alternate who pays or split costs each night.

According to what I heard about a year or more ago, .... the young ladies in their Twenties go clubbing just to HOOK UP for the night of fun and sex. But you know I'm not the clubbing type.. just go for our parties and music.
 Thatguy67
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 3:48:04 AM
OP: The answer is yes. Plus eating and sports.....

Hey, I'm message #69!
 nasboy
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/13/2008 2:17:22 AM
i know what you mean i dont like it to i love to talk about any thing but sex if you want to talk let me know but not sex ok yhere is lot of other things to talk about like what is your favorite music book food do you like sports racing loove to here from you
 PaSaRyu
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/29/2008 7:47:01 PM
Hmm...a tough question.

For me, I'm interested in a best friend to share the day with. If the relationship grows to full circle of sharing the nights too...well that will be all the better.
 derodnay
Msg: 80
Posted: 11/20/2008 1:18:33 PM
no im speaking for myeslf ,im more gettin to know who im talken to,whats your intrest in life,what things turn you on or what motivates you.your like dislikes.well if you ever want to talk and wanna know where my mind is like then you can hollaat your boy
 Impossible Made Possible
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/8/2009 4:47:17 PM
With every batch of apples you get soem bad ones. Patience is key. I'd say its best to read these Forums and find a guy who's opinion your respect and go after him. Good luck and keep your chin up!
 Lady_A_D
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2009 6:46:25 PM
Hay Sis take wild turkey's advice and never sell yourself short either.
 EFLANEY
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 3:01:28 AM
NO SEX IS GEST SEX . WHAT IS TRUE IS LOVE . IT IS HARD TO FIND PEOPLE THAT TAKE THE TIME TO FIND LOVE .YOU HAVE TO FIND A FREND FIRST THEN IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY THEN IT CAN GO FROM THERE . I DONT WONT A LADY THAT WILL GAVE UP ON THE FIRST DATE . THE LADY THAT WILL BE FRENDS FIRST IS HARD TO FIND . IAM A OLD MAN BUT THIS IS WHAT I THANK . HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY
 Impossible Made Possible
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/25/2009 7:58:34 PM
I'm interested in a sense of humor.
 tatoo39
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/6/2012 12:03:26 AM
that is all I get from guys on here what is slut wrote on my face just looking for someone get to know then if it happens in time it will why rush it waiting is the great part to make it more hot.
 ok72076
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2012 4:47:28 AM
Well, here's an alternative suggestion to current events.

I rarely recommend things. I'm more of a social critic! But I'd like to offer a limited recommendation for single and divorced singles looking to meet people or just wanting to have a place to work out, swim or have fun: Join a Senior Center.

I don't know about all the places, but I'd like to offer a limited endorsement of the Patrick Henry Hays Senior Center on Pershing Blvd in NLR.
Being a senior starts early in NLR. .. yeap, you just have to be 50 to join.
IF you're retired, disabled or work second or third shift, then the Hays center is perfect for you. It's only $25 a YEAR to join.

But you can only use the center from 8 to 4:30 M-F, 9 am to 1 pm Saturdays and 2 to 5 Sundays. Volunteers man the front desk then.
And it's a lot more expensive if you want to go earlier and later during the week or a little extra on weekends. I could see charging $50 a year instead of the $135 a year for the extra time during the week if they have to pay city employees to man the facility earlier and later during the week, as they say. But I wonder why day city employees can't work over-lapping shifts with the volunteers?

But if the city officials and the center really cared about seniors 50 years old that are still working, which for many people in the metro area is 8 to 4:30, including their own employees, then they would keep the senior center open longer on weekends and holidays for $25, maybe $30-35 a year! They would sure get more people to join and get interested in the centers!

Why? because for $25, working age seniors really have access to the center 7 hours a weekend. :( And a lot of us work second jobs or we are tied up with family, too tired, ride with friends to work, etc.

Yes, the cities -- especially Sherwood, Cabot and Jacksonville -- have community centers with indoor pools and gyms, but the difference is the Hays center and other places have more things.

The Hays Center has a 3-lane lap pool with water at 82 degrees plus a smaller pool with 88 degree water for exercise classes or general swimming when they don't have classes going on. The hot water is a lot better than freezing all the time!

They have 4 pool tables, 2 ping pong tables, the whole second floor is filled with bikes, walking machines, TVs, walking track, and all sorts of weight equipment. Plus they have a library, 2 computers, game rooms, puzzle room, arts and crafts going on, trips during the week... another issue!

And a big ballroom that they rent out, which is another issue, one being if they have a staff member on duty when they rent out the ballroom, why can't people use the center at the same time!

If city pools, libraries and other things are open on weekends, then I think taxpayers deserve to have public recreational facities ... which senior centers, libraries, etc are .. open on Sundays and holidays! They should be glad they have a job with benefits. We don't close down the hospitals or police/fire departments on weekends and holidays! Like TV stations, nursing home staff, newspaper staffs and most retail workers, the employees know when they take the job what it pays and they may have to work late hours and weekends.

If you live, work or shop in NLR or city, then you have an interest in how things are run by city hall. If you agree, speak up. Tell the mayor and city aldermen. If they don't respond, speak up publically and vote against the incumbents until we get someone who realizes they don't need full staffs on weekends and holidays until the customer basis warrants. With cameras, one or two employees will be enough!
Show ALL Forums  > Arkansas  >