Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 serenex
Msg: 92
what girls like and dislike in mens profilesPage 4 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
^^^^Awww thats a bit harsh i rather like mine its that "just been run over look"
 atalia
Msg: 93
what girls like and dislike in mens profiles
Posted: 8/3/2007 10:45:44 PM
yeah my car has that I really need to be washed look, wonder if putting it on my profile will make some one sorry for me and get em to clean it for me
 bucky140
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/4/2007 3:40:32 AM
^^^So what time do you want me to pick you up in my tractor??
 atalia
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/4/2007 4:09:58 AM
Hmm now tractors ARE known for their staying power, maybe tractors are a good profile ad
wouldnt advertise a fast little sportscar though
 bucky140
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/4/2007 8:32:34 AM
Yes sur yea bob,i can work all day and f..k all night,ok that was a bit overboard,i can party all night if that's any help.
 Cinder_ella
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/4/2007 3:22:11 PM
Ok, get a room you two (and not downstairs either, I don't want to be kept awake all night).

I agree with the smiling thing, it makes people look more approachable and friendly. I like the really genuine profiles but hate the ones that have lists of what they want and what they don't want - we are already out of the oven, can't put us back in.
 Mildura3500
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/6/2007 10:00:05 PM
Soooooo let me get this straight, no photo's in Falanies, trackies, beanie, rossi's with my sunnies on.
Shoot that's how I spend half my life! I must be in big trouble then!
Oh and no photo's bare chested in budgie smugglers and thongs. Well there goes the other half of my life!
But just to get this straight, you don't want to see me at work with my bald spot showing looking down and way tooo serious ether??? Well there goes that half too!
I guess I will just have to post a pic of me in the buff sleeping on my silk sheets dreaming my life away??
 serenex
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/7/2007 2:14:30 AM
I guess I will just have to post a pic of me in the buff sleeping on my silk sheets dreaming my life away??

go for it
could make you hit the 500 hottest people list

^^^^^umm
 atalia
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/7/2007 3:56:49 AM
Nooooo the fuglyest guy gets the doona, king size, with a pillow covery thingy too
 atalia
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/7/2007 3:57:53 AM
Winner gets a free studio pic for their profile.....
 Brizguy_2007
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/7/2007 4:21:55 AM

Nooooo the fuglyest guy gets the doona, king size, with a pillow covery thingy too

Would you like my mailing address now?
 serenex
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/7/2007 4:26:40 AM
senerex you can do it too
we can have a comp hottest guy wins doona
^^^^if it comes to what women like in a profile i think ill take my chances with the balconey use the doona to cover up the evidence
 atalia
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/7/2007 4:28:32 AM
Try putting likes base jumping on your profile.....and remember the chute
 Cinder_ella
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/7/2007 4:29:33 AM
Hmm, not really that excited by the blokes who show photos of their tattoos. Especially if that is the only photo.
 atalia
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/7/2007 4:44:25 AM
Tatts are ok until you chat to that guy who asks you what you think of his tatt pic, huh, huh, cool hey? huh!
Answer - Umm what is it supposed to be exactly?

Umm oh gee I have put on weight since I got it, but its a real cool tiger!
 Lacrymosa
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/7/2007 8:08:57 AM
Hmm.. let me think?

I like guys to say they like walks along the beach....I see them tramping up and down there waiting for me to join them everyday...they have sand in their crutch

I like guys to say they want an honest woman....read my profile and don't send botulism...please!

I like guys who say they like their dog....shows they have character....or a complex...or worse......

I like guys to say they like dinner and romance for a first date.....sorry...can't hold it in for another second....

Honestly? I don't care if you have a pic or not. Don't expect me to make all the conversation. I run with scissors.....

Oh. N no doona? I got one lol
 alwaysDreaming2
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/7/2007 8:30:43 AM
gfghjghvghjhjhjhghghgfgfgfffvvvvvhhjjkjhjhggfmiju8yuhbvythbyitfhgbfyug7u8huih7
6r54er76ttgvtyerttgfyuh76r56ftygft76utyh78ugh56eryutg76rhygyfrgfybygtfredegyjygt66f

I like the above for he sounds like he's on my planet....BUT
I do not understand his language

can someone please translate the above for me

Oh and I really admire the man who says he's looking for long term, he's loyal and honest...and then you read his status...MARRIED
 Mildura3500
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/7/2007 4:24:25 PM
Ok I'll go first!

http://laughwithresearchowl.files.wordpress.com/2006/07/hairy-man.jpg

Mildura3500
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/8/2007 12:36:14 AM
I posted it in my profile and now my pics don't show up at all? LOL I guess they didn't find it as funny as I did!

edited, back on again!
 atalia
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/8/2007 2:13:27 AM
I hate it when men put nearly nothing in their profile and then come on the forums and whine at the women for not giving them a chance!
What the.......give who a chance?
 lucifershamster
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2007 3:53:17 PM

What the.......give who a chance?

Abba

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test, if you let me try

Take a chance on me
(That's all I ask of you honey)
Take a chance on me

We can go dancing, we can go walking, as long as we're together
Listen to some music, maybe just talking, get to know you better
'Cos you know I've got
So much that I wanna do, when I dream I'm alone with you
It's magic
You want me to leave it there, afraid of a love affair
But I think you know
That I can't let go

Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test, if you let me try

Take a chance on me
(Come on, give me a break will you?)
Take a chance on me
Oh you can take your time baby, I'm in no hurry, know I'm gonna get you
You don't wanna hurt me, baby don't worry, I ain't gonna let you
Let me tell you now
My love is strong enough to last when things are rough
It's magic
You say that I waste my time but I can't get you off my mind
No I can't let go
'Cos I love you so

Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best, baby can't you see
Gotta put me to the test, take a chance on me
(Take a chance, take a chance, take a chance on me)

Ba ba ba ba baa, ba ba ba ba baa
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best, baby can't you see
Gotta put me to the test, take a chance on me
(Take a chance, take a chance, take a chance on me)

Ba ba ba ba baa, ba ba ba ba baa ba-ba
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me

go on, who can resist abba lyrics,
 NaamahReincarnated
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/8/2007 10:44:42 PM
Personally, I think that the main photo is better to be of the face rather than of the whole person. I say that because the main image gets shown on the 'viewed me' page and along the top of the inbox page, and because faces are more eyecatching than some tiny distant figure, they are more likely to catch a girl's attention even when she's not actually using the search function. I think you might get more visits to your profile page this way.

Also, I'd suggest, don't switch off your 'viewed me' visibility thingamajig.
 hilly1971
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/8/2007 10:48:13 PM
I have some crackers on my viewed me page......im soooo lucky!!

Maybe taking a bit of care with the photo you post......its good to look clean and presentable.Nothing attractive about dirty,p1ssed or unkempt piccies!!
 Me Robbie
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/8/2007 11:18:26 PM
Hiya all,
Well taking things from my own experiance i have real no understanding of what it is of you lady's of what you expect from us guys were either not good enough to get to know and or you don't give us a chance to get to know you or us or maybe that it is that we don't look like Matt Damon or have the perfect six pack as you girls always rave about, well let me tell you LADY'S i am a very genuine person maybe not the best looking bloke or have the best body but my inner self & positive attitude compensates for all of the above i am loving,sincere,and all the things that you LADYS dream about in a guy but you LADYS never give us good guys a bloody chance so don't you think it's about time that we got back to our roots and go the old fashioned way of dating ?? Boy meets girl etc and it shouldn't matter what you own what you have etc that can get sorted out later ? i know that there are many players and mean people in this world but at the end of the day DO YOU want to Die Lonely ?? I know for sure i don't want to sorry to go on but i hope you understand what i am trying to say Good luck to everybody trying to find love i hope you find it soon Regards XX ME ROBBIE
 hilly1971
Msg: 124
Posted: 8/9/2007 1:08:05 AM

i have real no understanding of what it is of you lady's of what you expect from us guys

Robbie,you are not meant to understand us.......its nature,deal with it and live with it!

we don't look like Matt Damon or have the perfect six pack as you girls always rave about,

Personally for me six packs are for holding beer.If a guys abs are that good the first thing that springs to mind is"obsessive" ,followed quickly by visions of him standing in front of the gym mirror, flexing his abs in time to "its raining men" and slyly checking who is watching him.Besides, if i get naked with a god its only going to make me look like sh1t and what girl wants that??

i am a very genuine person maybe not the best looking bloke or have the best body but my inner self & positive attitude compensates for all of the above

Very commendable and they are great attributes to have,but im sorry you can't fake attraction.Its animal and chances are that the women who don't find you attractive fail to do so for some other reason then your lack of a six pack.

DO YOU want to Die Lonely ??
.......of course not but i would seriously rather die lonely then spend my life with someone who is'nt right for me.Indifference in a relationship will kill you as surely as anything else!!

We will all experience rejection over our lives but if you finally manage to find "the one" then in my mind it was worth the pain and the LONG LONG wait.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >