Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phil2847
Msg: 171
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?Page 12 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
I've had several MFM with married couples and the husband always got so turned on watching me f.uck his wife! Most of the time they would let me start and they would just watch for a while before joining in!!! Very Hot!!!
 abelian
Msg: 172
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?
Posted: 5/1/2012 9:50:28 PM

This has to be the number 1 fantasy,of most men,

I guess I'm one of the few for whom it is not a fantasy and who doesn't even understand how it could be a fantasy for any man.

and a tone of women!!!

That wouldn't surprise me and I'd think that would be rather normal for a woman, but to date, I've never dated any woman who would actually admit to having that fantasy.
 DragonBits
Msg: 173
Posted: 5/2/2012 2:45:25 AM
OP, I think many have done this, but the husband didn't know about it.
 BigJ_78
Msg: 174
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:31:45 AM
Ive shared ex-gf's and also have joined couples as a single male..Always has been very hot..FMF is the ultimate,and I love that, but thats much harder to arrange swince women get very insecure lol
 groovygirl69
Msg: 175
Posted: 5/7/2012 8:12:27 AM
If you judge all sexual acts by up the standard
of "what if it was my daughter doing it" then
you are one ****ed up freak.
 groovygirl69
Msg: 176
Posted: 5/7/2012 8:14:30 AM
The thought of pleasing a women so fully and all toy can think of is looking into the guys eyes? Maybe it is YOU who has a new issue with your sexuality.
 dvincent1979
Msg: 177
Posted: 5/7/2012 4:45:06 PM
its a double standard but **** that! one penis per fantasy......and its mine! all mine! muhahahahahahahah!
ffm is ok though)
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2014 8:31:54 PM
my ex wife came out of her shell late, and wanted to try EVERYTHING. She wanted the MFM, and after talking about all the pitfalls, we did. She was in orbit with excitement. I get excited seeing her excited (vicious cycle), and I was more into it than I would of imagined. GOod experience. Not sure we would ever do it again. WE role play it now and then!!!! :)
 Westernguy
Msg: 180
Posted: 3/18/2014 8:18:11 AM
I did this with a woman I was casually seeing and it was a thrill but to do it with a WIFE ?

I doubt I could handle that.

Westernguy
 KidInTheHall
Msg: 181
Posted: 3/18/2014 9:28:02 AM
It's fun to think about during masturbation but I know I could never actually go through with it. It's a slight turn on sometimes but other than I more enjoy the thought knowing that what she and I do can't be done with anyone else in this world.
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2014 9:18:51 PM
I agree. I hinted (mostly sarcastically) to my wife about a threesome supposing a FFM, and she said "sure, just so its a guy who joins us"......

she knew from my face she had me. over the next few months, she got me HOT with kissing, teasing, touching - and those "heat of the moment" times she would ask me for that MMF. I was in no position to say no.

it happened, and it was hotter than I ever imagined. she was in orbit with 2 guys at her total disposal, LOTS of pleasure for her.

I am ready to do it again.
 south_city
Msg: 183
Posted: 9/20/2014 7:05:07 AM
There is no way that a guy who loves his wife can tolerate her making love to another man in front of him and if my husband suggested that then I would know the relationship is in big trouble. Mind you it is a great fantasy to have two men but they would have to be those I was not involved with , emotionally, ironically.

This might be true for the majority of men. But there are swingers and people in open relationships that enjoy MFM threesomes. I had MFM 3somes with married couples in the past and it went well for all of us.
 DragonBits
Msg: 184
Posted: 9/20/2014 8:07:06 AM
Well, the vast majority of people posting here can't get dates.

Those that post, most don't want to be married. Most ads for threesomes I have seen are looking for a woman. It's easy to find a guy for a threesomes. Or hoping the very rare married couple on POF asks some single man to join them?

So I guess this is thread is mostly theory, memories of the past and fantasy?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2014 5:30:25 PM

It's easy to find a guy for a threesomes.

No it's not.

Most men are not comfortable being naked in the same room with another guy, let alone the potential of crossing swords while balls deep in a lady.
Msg: 186
Posted: 9/22/2014 7:15:31 PM
I have had several of them and had no problem at all being naked with her and her husband!
 south_city
Msg: 187
Posted: 9/23/2014 6:34:27 AM

No it's not. Most men are not comfortable being naked in the same room with another guy, let alone the potential of crossing swords while balls deep in a lady.

Depends on where you look. If you go to a swingers / sex party, I'm sure there will be plenty of men that don't mind being naked with another couple.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 188
Posted: 9/23/2014 6:37:43 AM

Most men are not comfortable being naked in the same room with another guy, let alone the potential of crossing swords while balls deep in a lady.

And in my case, I have to agree with this statement.
 basilisk123
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2014 6:38:54 AM
I would be more worried about friendly fire. Then again, I wouldn't be in that situation in the first place, so meh (shrug)
 gingham7
Msg: 190
Posted: 9/23/2014 7:50:52 AM

If a man goes to a gym or played sports in high school or at a higher level, I'm sure he has seen plenty of naked men in the locker room. I would think that a lot of men would become used to it. Although I realize that is a different situation than a threesome.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 191
Posted: 9/23/2014 9:03:58 AM

If a man goes to a gym or played sports in high school or at a higher level, I'm sure he has seen plenty of naked men in the locker room. I would think that a lot of men would become used to it. Although I realize that is a different situation than a threesome.

Nah, big difference. I played sports, so I saw my share of naked guys, who by the way, did not have a hard on, but simply dangly junk. If you're used to swigger parties or orgies then I guess you would not care. But for the rest of us vanilla guys, it's awkward.
 gtomustang
Msg: 192
Posted: 9/23/2014 10:39:05 AM
being in a lockeroom, unaroused, is much different than being next to another hairy nekkid guy, horny and reaching and grasping and making the funny orgasm face, bodily fluids squirting and squishing around. and what if he's cooler about the whole thing than you are? getting goofy in front of your female partner is one thing, but another guy is another witness to your flab and your performance anxiety and....
 fuglygirl
Msg: 193
Posted: 9/23/2014 11:47:56 AM
it's likely always possible that some guys may find no female orifice available in the moment & decide one hole is as good as another?
 ohenryx
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2014 12:54:06 PM

it's likely always possible that some guys may find no female orifice available in the moment & decide one hole is as good as another?

Methinks you are just trying to reinforce these men’s basic paranoia, thus leaving more of the truly sexy women just for yourself. There are only a very few women who are open to swinging and multiple partners, they are a true delight, and never enough of them. Never.
 south_city
Msg: 195
Posted: 9/23/2014 7:14:27 PM

Yes it is different. Even people that are swingers or go to sex clubs have different comfort levels. Some people don't mind having random strangers watching them have sex. While others would have sex in a private room.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?