Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 baldguy500
Msg: 126
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?Page 6 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
they call her a whore...they call her a slut...and they call her and call her and call her!
 BlueEyedGuy1974
Msg: 127
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?
Posted: 3/15/2012 11:00:24 PM

We've done it and will do it again. Actually it's not really a threesome, after we get to know the guy, we invite him over him and the wife have their fun. Of course there are limits and it is always safe. As for the husband he watches and love it and also when the guy leaves he loves and truly enjoys being second. He's very manly, nicely built and does everything just right for me, however I enjoy experiencing new things and he enjoys sharing that gift with me.

Our experiences don't involve two guys attacking, it's just basically one on one thing. Always looking for new experiences and the right people, we've had some that has failed the attempt but mostly everyone we've met wants to come back and we never see the same guy more then three times.

This is pretty much the prime example of what my experience has been like with the couples I've been with in the past. In every case it simply turned into something where he would sit back and watch while I had fun with her. In some cases he might join in a bit. Usually it would be him kissing her or getting a blowjob from her.

So most MFM end up turning into a Wife+Guy with husband watching.
 damsel19
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/16/2012 2:26:49 AM
There is no way that a guy who loves his wife can tolerate her making love to another man in front of him and if my husband suggested that then I would know the relationship is in big trouble. Mind you it is a great fantasy to have two men but they would have to be those I was not involved with , emotionally, ironically.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 129
Posted: 3/16/2012 6:00:02 AM

There is no way that a guy who loves his wife can tolerate her making love to another man in front of him

Me personally, not into sword fighting,

but how do know what other people's definition of love is? There are plenty of people that are strong in their relationship that do MFM or FMF, or more. In fact, I would have to say that in many cases they are stronger in their relationship to be able to do this. It would have to take total trust and confidence on the guy's part that his girl will be standing next to him after getting plowed by what could very well be much better sex than he was giving her. I would also think that the third wheel is often someone they have no emotional ties too. In that case, you are treating the third wheel as an object of sex and desire. Strip it down to the basics.... not much different than a vibrator (in the sense that they are just using him as a sex tool). To top it all of... maybe she really likes DP. Your only going to get so far with one guy and sex toys if you are into DP.
 mdm_bachelorette
Msg: 130
Posted: 3/16/2012 6:06:26 AM
I would rather be a whore for a man who disregard my soul , I would be a meat for his buddies, strangers, to fulfill his fantasies for a PRICE. I think that is fair..
Vannili

I work in a field that helps women who one way or another have become victims of various kinds of expoitation by their men, or out of financial necessity. You have the sad, used up look of a woman who has been rode hard and put away wet , more times to be counted.
Please don't allow anyone to "disregard your soul ", that is a heartbreaking statement.
If you are not enjoying these acts, you are disregarding your soul...get yourself to a woman's support center for counselling.
There are more than three kinds of women on this earth. You need your eyes opened, Vannili.
 Sabetha
Msg: 131
Posted: 3/16/2012 6:36:30 AM
my ex used to shoot a load in a woman then send her home to her husband

poor guy thought she was wet
 BlueEyedGuy1974
Msg: 132
Posted: 3/16/2012 11:08:08 AM

There is no way that a guy who loves his wife can tolerate her making love to another man in front of him and if my husband suggested that then I would know the relationship is in big trouble. Mind you it is a great fantasy to have two men but they would have to be those I was not involved with , emotionally, ironically.

Who said anything about making love. This is all about straight ****ing and nothing more. Some women enjoy the freedom of being slutty while their husband enjoys watching her being slutty.

Most men and women could never tolerate such a thing happening. But there are quite a few that do enjoy it.
 want to travel
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2012 11:36:46 AM
This has to be the number 1 fantasy,of most men, and a tone of women!!!
I think if you are in a long term relationship, it would really have to be a loving, beautiful one, imagine the respect and trust!
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 134
Posted: 3/16/2012 11:59:04 AM
Noooooooooo FMF maybe.
 wallowizard
Msg: 135
Posted: 4/29/2012 5:29:33 PM
I agree. I have watched my wife with another guy 2 seperate times and it was hot. That was like 3 years ago, we're still together.
 GenuineGent30
Msg: 136
Posted: 4/30/2012 6:04:24 PM
It's unbelievable how many guys out there get off watching another guy have sex with their wife and jizz inside her. Very weird, but oh well.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 137
Posted: 4/30/2012 8:03:42 PM
Two questions.

First, since you and her husband were both finger cuffing her, with him dong her from behind while your in her mouth, did you and her husband stare into each others eyes so it was like you and her husband were having sex with each other through her?

Second, since you went down on her, what did her husband's semen taste like?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 138
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:09:47 PM

It's unbelievable how many guys out there get off watching another guy have sex with their wife and jizz inside her. Very weird, but oh well.

First, since you and her husband were both finger cuffing her, with him dong her from behind while your in her mouth, did you and her husband stare into each others eyes so it was like you and her husband were having sex with each other through her?

Second, since you went down on her, what did her husband's semen taste like?

Have you two ever heard of condoms? Every heard of "pulling out"? Maybe there was no jizz/semen to worry about.

Maybe they were both focused on her and not the least bit concerned with the other man ~ I know it's hard to fathom things so "dirty" for some of you, but not everything is as your imagination leads you to believe.

~OT~ Different things work for different people. I'm not a threesome type woman. I am especially not a FMF threesome person. If had to choose one or the other? I'd definitely go the MFM route. But since I'd never have to make that choose, I'm just gonna stick with: to each their own.
 phil2847
Msg: 139
Posted: 5/1/2012 9:24:39 PM
I've had several MFM with married couples and the husband always got so turned on watching me f.uck his wife! Most of the time they would let me start and they would just watch for a while before joining in!!! Very Hot!!!
 abelian
Msg: 140
Posted: 5/1/2012 9:50:28 PM

This has to be the number 1 fantasy,of most men,

I guess I'm one of the few for whom it is not a fantasy and who doesn't even understand how it could be a fantasy for any man.

and a tone of women!!!

That wouldn't surprise me and I'd think that would be rather normal for a woman, but to date, I've never dated any woman who would actually admit to having that fantasy.
 DragonBits
Msg: 141
Posted: 5/2/2012 2:45:25 AM
OP, I think many have done this, but the husband didn't know about it.
 BigJ_78
Msg: 142
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:31:45 AM
Ive shared ex-gf's and also have joined couples as a single male..Always has been very hot..FMF is the ultimate,and I love that, but thats much harder to arrange swince women get very insecure lol
 groovygirl69
Msg: 143
Posted: 5/7/2012 8:12:27 AM
If you judge all sexual acts by up the standard
of "what if it was my daughter doing it" then
you are one ****ed up freak.
 groovygirl69
Msg: 144
Posted: 5/7/2012 8:14:30 AM
The thought of pleasing a women so fully and all toy can think of is looking into the guys eyes? Maybe it is YOU who has a new issue with your sexuality.
 dvincent1979
Msg: 145
Posted: 5/7/2012 4:45:06 PM
its a double standard but **** that! one penis per fantasy......and its mine! all mine! muhahahahahahahah!
ffm is ok though)
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2014 8:31:54 PM
my ex wife came out of her shell late, and wanted to try EVERYTHING. She wanted the MFM, and after talking about all the pitfalls, we did. She was in orbit with excitement. I get excited seeing her excited (vicious cycle), and I was more into it than I would of imagined. GOod experience. Not sure we would ever do it again. WE role play it now and then!!!! :)
 Westernguy
Msg: 148
Posted: 3/18/2014 8:18:11 AM
I did this with a woman I was casually seeing and it was a thrill but to do it with a WIFE ?

I doubt I could handle that.

Westernguy
 KidInTheHall
Msg: 149
Posted: 3/18/2014 9:28:02 AM
It's fun to think about during masturbation but I know I could never actually go through with it. It's a slight turn on sometimes but other than I more enjoy the thought knowing that what she and I do can't be done with anyone else in this world.
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2014 9:18:51 PM
I agree. I hinted (mostly sarcastically) to my wife about a threesome supposing a FFM, and she said "sure, just so its a guy who joins us"......

she knew from my face she had me. over the next few months, she got me HOT with kissing, teasing, touching - and those "heat of the moment" times she would ask me for that MMF. I was in no position to say no.

it happened, and it was hotter than I ever imagined. she was in orbit with 2 guys at her total disposal, LOTS of pleasure for her.

I am ready to do it again.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?