Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Italian singles dinner May 5th      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jspudotoole
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Italian singles dinner May 5thPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Just curious! Is this place wheelchair friendly or am I gonna have to rely on my felow brotha's and sista's to throw me up/down some stairs?!

Still a little tender, but I still bounce well!
 lvmusic_lv2dance
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Italian singles dinner May 5th
Posted: 4/28/2007 3:10:31 PM
no worries spud, when I was booking the restaurant I asked the owner if it was wheelchair friendly and he assured me it was.
 jspudotoole
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2007 3:03:04 PM
Awesome, I thank you for that! See ya'll on the 5th!
 FluffyPinkCuffs
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/30/2007 1:24:21 PM
Unfortunately, Twice and I will have to pass on this PoF function...

Im sure you will have a fabulous time at Domenico's... the food really is awesome!
 who_the_fox
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/30/2007 6:43:44 PM
The thread title cracked me up. I was envisioning a whole room full of single Italians.

It would be loud, but a hell of a lot of fun
 un-leashed
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/1/2007 1:31:33 PM
Sorry, I have to remove my name from this dinner. I had an offer that I could not refuse. The food should be fabulous! Enjoy & see you at the next one
 lvmusic_lv2dance
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2007 8:06:17 PM
I just got off the phone with the restaurant and I have booked a reservation for 30. This leaves a couple spots open for anyone who decides at the last minute to join us. I am looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday night. The reservation is for 6pm and I plan on being there around 5:30 -5:45pm. If anyone arrives before me the reservation is under the name of Carol.

Ciao
 trance__dreamer
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/3/2007 12:36:02 PM
"I was envisioning a whole rool full of single Italians."

hahaha. I was too, actually. o__O

but ehhh...Italian food, eh? I hate (most of) it! =/ (... even though I'm 100% Italian myself. o__O)

But y'know what? I'd probably go if I didn't already have plans for this Saturday night. (I just saw this thread 5 seconds ago.) After all, the restaurant's rep. is good & what not.

Hmm...Perhaps I'll talk to the friend who I'm hanging out w/ @ that time to see if he's interested in going. He's pretty much in love w/ Italian food (alllllways wants to eat it, especially w/ me. So, we've been to Anton's before; great place by the way.) & he doesn't live TOO far from the restaurant. We aren't sure where we're gunna go to eat anyway. =P

So, there's a small chance that you'll see us there. If not, have fun you guys!
 Iamthor
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/3/2007 4:53:06 PM
Sorry ,I have to withdraw,this not a good time.I have to attend a funeral.
My apoligies to the organizers .thank you for all your work.
Thor.
 rain_city
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/4/2007 12:06:56 PM
This venue is within walking distance of my house so it would I would be hard pressed not to attend (besides I've wanted to try this restaurant for awhile now). So I have signed up but may have to withdraw fairly close to the eleventh hour.

Having received a 2 month vacancy notice for our business yesterday isn't helping with my scheduling. Arrggg!!! On the other hand... I could use a good meal and a 'few' glasses of vino
 wishiwasthere
Msg: 36
Italian singles dinner May 5th - Reservations made for 30 - 2 spots left
Posted: 5/4/2007 4:30:19 PM
sorry I can't make it tomorrow, off to Whistler, have a good time.
 lvmusic_lv2dance
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Italian singles dinner May 5th - Reservations made for 30 - 3 spots left
Posted: 5/5/2007 3:23:41 PM
Two and a half hours until dinner.... Anyone else getting hungry?
 Lew07
Msg: 38
Italian singles dinner May 5th - Reservations made for 30 - 3 spots left
Posted: 5/5/2007 10:57:47 PM
Had a great dinner and it was wonderful to meet so many very nice new people! and to see some very nice people I had met at other events!! loved the venue and the friendliness...Thank you Ivmusic lv2dance for putting on such a great event!
 lvmusic_lv2dance
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2007 7:03:24 AM
A big thank you to all who attended. I enjoyed meeting those of you who I did not know and also being able to spend some time with some old friends as well.

A special thank you goes out to one individual who took the time to shower, shave and put on a clean shirt..... it was appreciated Don't forget you owe me a peach cobbler.....

Until we meet again.......................
 jspudotoole
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2007 10:46:09 PM
Had a great time at this dinner. Was awesome to be able to meet many new and not so new fishes at this one. Sorry had to leave quickly, but just getting back into the swing of things right now so tired comes on quickly without warnings. I will do my best to stay later at the next one. Oooops, did I say that!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Italian singles dinner May 5th