Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnny prophet
Msg: 45
view profile
History
I wonder why women offline just aren't attracted to me?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Hmmm. I'm wondering if this is not just one of those "huge organ" phenomenons. I mean, I tend to prefer women with breasts on the smaller side, but if I see a woman walking down the street that has ENORMOUS BREASTS, I can't help but notice them. I don't drop my jaw and salivate (because, like I said, I typically prefer the shape of the smaller ones) but I do notice (and yes, ladies, some of us are just as capable of being sly about it as you are.)

I've actually seen a TV program fairly recently (last couple of years or so) wherein a not-so attractive guy (might've even been jimmy kimmel, pre-jimmy kimmel show) puts a large phallic object in his tight pants and walks around in a public place and discretely films the reactions he gets from women.

Many of them make a point of trying not to look, but most of them, even 90 year old ladies, did. A few of them actually came back again and again for second and third looks.

I'd say it's a fairly common HUMAN phenomenon.

I DON'T think that means that every time, every woman ever looks at a man she finds attractive that she automatically checks out his package.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 48
I wonder why women offline just aren't attracted to me?
Posted: 4/2/2007 12:58:57 PM
i don't look at guy's crotches unless there is something funny about it
but then i tend to look at all sorts of funny things.
after looking...do they laugh or comment? i don't really know. does the survey answer this question as well?
 Xcen
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2008 12:38:56 PM
Ummmm Lost PassWord (aka fupped up) Msg #31 ,,,,the OP said LOOKED at the males crotch,,,,,,,,,,not STOOP over,,,,,,,,
 flowerforce
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/3/2008 1:52:52 PM
MSG # 52.

Attraction has many components. I like men who are of average height with a full head of hair and are somewhat stocky. A mans package is not on the list. That is the visual. I am attracted to intelligence, humor, kindness, self awareness, spirituality and self confidence. Those are his qualities. I love someone who dances, is romantic, likes to garden , reads, loves music, live theater and works out for his health. Those are his activities. Other women are attracted to other visuals, qualities and activities. Having said all that I have dated men who do not dance, hate gardening and are bald with a paunch. For me who you are and how you conduct yourself is more important than anything else. The "package" is the least of my interests because that part of a man's anatomy will only be interesting to me when and if I am in love with him. Then I would only be interested if I wanted a long term relationship with him and even then only two or three times a week.
I do not know why women are not attracted to you but I suspect that focusing on wondering about it does not bring them running to you. I agree with lots of the people who have already responded to you ( especially Ron 9) Self confidence is not just holding your head up when you are walking down the street. It means believing in who you are and what you have to offer the world. Not just women. Self confidence comes from doing it and doing it and doing it- and I do not mean sex. My suggestion is you go out and do some personal growth work or see a therapist to help you discover yourself. There is nothing more attractive than a man who knows, accepts and loves himself.
 CourtandSparkler
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2008 2:33:45 PM
We all have our "little" problems.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/3/2008 3:06:28 PM
First of all what studies? show the url so we know what you are talking about.

I think just the fact that you are asking this ignorant question shows the real problem why women aren't into you. You need to read more than maxim and playboy.
 degostyle
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/3/2008 7:14:06 PM
Studies are frikin stupid...When they do studies, its of 100 people usually..thats it...Its like the Movie reviews....They may give a movie 2 thumbs up, but it doesnt do crap at the theaters..and the ones they give 2 thumbs down to, it destroys box office records..Just dont pay attention to them
 _Red_
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/3/2008 8:15:11 PM
OP, are you actually serious because that's honestly one of the most ridiculous things I've heard in a really long time.
 Chippy2
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2008 5:46:40 AM
Why do people go around believing studies, there are just people playing with numbers and a good at it.

Hell I could do a study that says 100% of women asked said I am the most eligible bloke on the planet, all I have to do is ask me mum and she would say yes, 100% thumbs up and not tell any body who I asked.

Point is a number of these "studies " are done to sell papers, and little tit bit for those that buy lads mags that can be bothered to keep reading skills up to date.

Glad to see your asking some real people, and getting answers from those in the know i.e. women themselves

By the way not all women are crotch watchers, some like a nice arse, going by some chats at various meets, half the women you walked past could have turned around a stared at your arse , but because you were so busy watching the ones coming towards you, you missed the interest coming from behind.
 degostyle
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/5/2008 8:48:08 AM
I would be more inclined to look at his crotch if he was unattractive...just to clarify if he had anything going in his favour

.....I guess your right...There might be a party in his pants and he may want you to "come" over
 EagleEric
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/5/2008 10:29:03 AM
Who told you this nonsense? Are you demented? It's obvious to me that you know nothing about women.

A man is very likely to admire a woman's physical attributes while a woman will pay very close attention to the features of a man's face, his general appearance especially his clothes and how he wears them, and details like do his shoes have a shine. There are numerous other things like how he smells (BO is bad but a nice cologne is good), his finger nails (clipped?), his breath, teeth (does he have any), and so on.

I think your post betrays a terrible attitude towards women totally devoid of respect.

BTW, using your theory about what women like, you should post a picture of your genitals rather than your face (or did you already do that?).

The Eagle
 oc_jon1965
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/5/2008 10:52:16 AM
aren't thier studies that dispute that study?

LOL

naw..if a women is interested in you...she will look in your FACE
emoutions are way more important that crotches to women

the crotch emoution..is kinda ...narrow minded !
 _Icon_
Msg: 70
Posted: 7/5/2008 10:52:45 AM
I dont think I have EVER checked out a mans crotch. I do notice triceps and deltoids however.
 degostyle
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/5/2008 11:05:29 AM
All it takes is confidence...Women can smell if a man is confident or not a mile away...Its like thier 6th sence......My buddy Tommy once said to me..."Nino, you know that Im not gay, but seriously, you are just an average looking guy, yet women flock to you. Its your damn confidence and its annoying me so stop!!"..And we both laughed, but its the honest truth. Have confidence in yourself. Women will notice it.
 Frankycadillac
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 2:38:14 PM
absolutely correct. Women want a man who can kick some ass. Self pity is no good, they dont like that.

never pivot your happiness on anyone but yourself.
 Frankycadillac
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2008 12:55:35 AM
hey, I think the crotch thing is true, because when a woman is attracted to you, she may very well bring her crotch closer to you.

crotch signals may not be the norm, but they do exist.
 radiojim
Msg: 85
view profile
History
I wonder why women offline JUST AREN'T ATTRACTED??
Posted: 7/10/2008 9:48:55 PM
The reason women off line aren't attracted to you is because maybe you are online TOO MUCH!!! Get out and DO something . Go to the zoo, Walk around the library! here's an idea, walk into a mechanics shop thats preferrably busy, everyone in there is without a car. they happen to be waiting for their own to be fixed, sit down glance thru a magazine and scope the female situation. I can almost guaranee if you strike up a conversation with one of the young ladies she'd love to get the hell outta there for a while and grab a cofee or a bite to eat. think outside the box and don't spend so much time wishin you were in it!
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2008 8:15:11 AM
I agree with racer. Confidence and how you carry yourself are the most important.
I have never looked at a mans crotch when I first met him. Thats just oogy.
Women may check out the head to toe package, but not one thing in particular. I personally look at their eyes, and then if they have enough brains in their head to keep me interested.
That is saying all women are shallow and only want a man with a big c_ck.
 lauragallo75
Msg: 96
Posted: 7/19/2008 9:03:23 AM
dear ross listen i dont think that they are all there because if i was to have seen you in public you would have plenty of remarks the ineer being is wat is sexy nice so on so forth the outside is just a shell to the real person ok i go through it all the time because i am a big boned person
 angelboku1
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2008 2:19:06 PM

Sorry, but I don't look at a man's crotch...
You have a few screws loose...that's why women don't find you attractive off line.

LMAO.. GREAT Comment!!!
 sannya
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/19/2008 2:26:05 PM
You are cute, but look sad. That might be it.

Do you have a hard time smiling? I know that when a man initiates a conversation with me without a single smile, I can't help feeling vaguely threatened.
 We_Design_Our_Lives
Msg: 101
Posted: 7/19/2008 2:50:41 PM
>> You know, there's been studies. When a woman finds a man attractive she looks at his crotch.

YOU KNOW THERE'S BEEN OTHER STUDIES THAT SAY PEOPLE THAT MAKE CLAIMS ABOUT STUDIES THAT MIGHT NOT EXIST TEND TO BE LESS HONEST THAN WOMEN WHO LOOK AT MEN'S CROTCHES.
 ghostsjapan
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2009 5:49:47 PM
Hey Ross PK, forget the crotch thing. That's nothing.

I live in London, UK. Here, the women offline aren't attracted to me because I am a black male, probably the most avoided, stigmatised, least trusted creature on the planet.
 saxonwarrior
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/5/2009 1:35:28 AM
Thinking I am attractive does not make it so.Anyway,I'm not interested in dating myself.
 GoofBall311
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/5/2009 1:40:09 AM
It's because you're ****ing ugly you fat ****. You should just kill yourself.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >