Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Are U in love with "Prince Charming"/"Snow White"?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 YamIhere
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Are U in love with Prince Charming/Snow White?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
My ideal I know exists. I was married to her once, then she was replaced by someone completely different, but looked exactly the same, that walked out on me. She's definitely out there, but I doubt she'll find me.
 redneckgirl133
Msg: 5
Are U in love with Prince Charming/Snow White?
Posted: 4/22/2005 5:33:28 AM
I`m not looking for the perfect man, just the perfect man for me.....redneckgirl133
 Vandelai
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/22/2005 7:17:26 AM
"Hell right now I want a guy who can actually give me an orgasm "

TMI
 YamIhere
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2005 7:44:01 AM
I am not seeking perfection, either. Then again, I'm not seeking, period. We'll cross paths or we won't.
 Sammys_Mom
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/22/2005 1:04:06 PM
Hmm I don't know Prince Charming how can i be in love with him. I really don't know what it is i'm looking for that's why i'm trying to meet ppl now and figure that out!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Are U in love with "Prince Charming"/"Snow White"?