Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Does ignoring a guy really get his attention?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Marmite baby
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Does ignoring a guy really get his attention?Page 20 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
I'm not into game playing but until you get to know someone its difficult to guage their privacy levels as you could be ignored as a back off signal.. For me the distancing going on will probably result in my not meeting a guy on here next week. A lovely warm message , sent photo, with a you look lovely (like my mum?) followed by curt, cold replies once we'd agreed to meet.Have made it clear that I would understand if he didn't want to meet. Now one rose gone. I realise that dating is like interviewing, but theres no need for the coldness.Think I waslucky in the past in that partners were real life friends before dating.
I think you have to be wise about whether or not its worth saving a non starter but in an established relationship you have to communicate.
Should add that I've been guilty of getting so far and then dropping people.
Horrible. At least I may be kinder in the future.
 soflnighteagle
Msg: 164
Does ignoring a guy really get his attention?
Posted: 9/12/2010 7:11:08 PM
If a woman ignores me it means she is either not interested, or she is a game player. Which ever one it is I can say one thing for certain; "I do not want to have anything to do with her." I think this falls right in line with the whole; "If you want to get a woman interested in you, treat her like dirt." So I guess guys like to be ignored as much as women like to be treated like dirt.
 readthedamnprofile
Msg: 165
Posted: 9/12/2010 7:46:42 PM

Only if he is stupid. Same thing goes for women that chase after elusive men.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2010 9:21:51 PM
The last one that ignored me really got my attention.....that air bag will wake your azz up.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2010 2:31:43 AM
It DID, when women were fine with being approached by a man who they were ignoring.

With women's lib, along came accusations of sexual harassment of women by men. Now, men don't want to approach women who are ignoring them, in case they are accused of trying to force themselves on women. So now, if a woman WANTS a man to pay attention to her, she HAS to indicate interest.

"With great power comes great responsibility." (Uncle Ben in Spider-Man)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Does ignoring a guy really get his attention?