Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jodface
Msg: 16
whats the worst thing you have done when drunk ?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I don't think I can top any of these, however, I thank you for the new term 'lady garden' which I have now committed to my vocabulary!
 pantsonfire
Msg: 22
view profile
History
whats the worst thing you have done when drunk ?
Posted: 3/31/2007 12:28:02 AM
LOL Why is it that men can't get to the loo before vomiting.. I once went to a stag party, he was my best mate... After three hours of drinking, the groom leant over to me, told me he loved me and would marry me in an instant if I'd only say yes, then promptly threw up. Thankfully it missed me and landed in his soon to be brother in laws lap ... Hmmmm probably not the best impression there....

As for me, well I already said on another thread, I once walked my dog round the park stark naked at midnight .. LOLOL..
 Chuzz16
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2013 8:11:50 AM

I can honestly say I have never done anything wrong in my life, never done anything to apologise for or have regrets about, even for a moment.

Lucky you.

I have done many things in my life that others might have felt were wrong even if I didn't, and many things I thought were wrong, that others didn't.
As for regrets?.....there have been a few.
Apologising? ....many times.

Back to the op.

I once dived off the roof of a rugby clubhouse into the arms of about 10 rugby players, who stood in a parallel line holding hands to catch me, while I was a bit tipsy. I wouldn't say it was a bad thing to do, but I have never had to put so much trust into a bunch of fellas before.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2013 8:28:13 AM
Ha. My original post was deleted after one of my life bans where administered.So here it is. When I was 23 I had moved to a Country Village to work at a restaurant as head chef and was just getting aquainted with the locals. On the New Years Eve I was out with the waitresses and bar staff. While rattarsed we crossed a field heading to a party and I needed a pee. So I told them I would run on ahead for some daft reason to have a leek. But my trousers fell past my ankles while running and fell arse over tit while peeing. As I looked up they where all peering down on me and my tackle.
But I did end up marrying one of them ;-)
 Kentish-Man
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2013 2:51:01 PM

xxDrStrangelovexx
I can honestly say I have never done anything wrong in my life

Really? If I had my way, resurrecting 6 year old threads would be a capital offence.
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/25/2013 12:05:56 PM
Once chopped up some roadkill into small pieces an shoved it thru the front grill of a neighbours car.... that was when i lived in Castleford.... how he didnt hear me is beyond belief as i was pi$$ed as a fart
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:23:43 PM
As if I'm going to admit to anyone here about any drunken activities that may or may not have occurred, that I may or may not have had involvement in.

Never been to a booby bar though, usually get my fruit in tesco's as I'm not to keen on what Waitrose has to offer.
 fleursky
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2013 11:35:02 PM
I don't recall doing anything bad when drunk although I do tend to love everyone in the world when I've had a drink, must be so annoying for others :)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >