Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What if your date told you that he/she was a convicted fellon...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 65
What if your date told you that he/she was a convicted fellon...Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
i know everybody is on this site for ADVICE and some are looking for their better half but to me i think all of us are going to do what we wan't when it comes, down to it in the end and no matter what advice people give or say to someone.

none of us can change somebodys mind and none of us can make anybody change their life or who they are around or even date because in the end its ONLY up to THAT person what, he or she does in her life because we all have to make our OWN choices in life nobody can do it for us.

Broken_Soul
Msg: 66
What if your date told you that he/she was a convicted fellon...
Posted: 3/2/2006 1:15:42 AM
The doctors think a boy baby is due april the second i'm nameing it if its a girl Amanda Deanne F.(my last name) The "Deanne, after my aunt who died. the "Amanda" after my neice.)

If its a boy i'm nameing him David Lee F. after my dad.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/2/2006 2:36:12 AM
thats funny finger5 glad you stoped by on this fourm we needed, some LAUGHTER shined on this subject.

glad see not everybody takes things on the threads,
so seriously and close to heart.

<----goes finds an FELLON HERSELF
just jokeing its 4:37AM cant sleep a
little, hyper.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/2/2006 3:44:06 AM
lol thats funny a good laugh at 5:44am
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What if your date told you that he/she was a convicted fellon...