Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Bedroom PicturesPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Mine are all real too .. Seriously , I go shopping and take the littlun to school dressed like this .. I do .... Really ...
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 74
Bedroom Pictures
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:19:40 PM
It's not just some women who do that; I've seen men with pix of themselves in their bedroom. I don't know if they're trying to look sexy and inviting, but it does nothing for me.
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 76
Bedroom Pictures
Posted: 4/9/2009 8:42:04 PM

these are the same people who put these pictures up who complain on their profile of being bombarded with dirty messages!
LOL, yeah!!

The really pitiful ones are those who, strewing rose petals around themselves by candlelight, hope they'll get lucky.
Dudes: if you're trying to be romantic, fine .. but don't be surprised if the only women you attract are DESPERATE to get MARRIED...
(don't get me wrong: I'm sure there must be a few women who would find this sort of approach to their liking, but they may not be 'keepers')
 try1more
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Bedroom Pictures
Posted: 11/10/2010 3:46:03 AM
strange thought i know, but if something in a photo is putting you off, then perhaps it's working just fine:-)
about the only moan that "i" think is at all valid is women that display underwear shots in a bedroom then complain about the sort of messages they get.
 badge73
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Bedroom Pictures
Posted: 11/11/2010 11:06:49 AM

i just hate having my pic taken, it was taken by an ex...

just what every potential date wants to hear wonder what others were taken after that one .....
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 105
Bedroom Pictures
Posted: 11/14/2010 10:46:41 AM
Pics taken in the crappers of some grubby pub/club etc are a deffo no no with me.
Viewed one recently and there she was sat on the pot..with the lid down an smiling.... surrounded by graffiti and what appeared to be filth...

Do gals really go out and then think 'lets take pics in the crappers for our POF profiles...guys will really love that' ??

Oh and not lets not forget the ones with dogs on their beds!!!

Gopping an totally counter productive..
 Strider886
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Bedroom Pictures
Posted: 11/15/2010 2:11:15 AM

Whilst I totally agree with the above I'd also add that if women choose to post scantily clad pics in provocative poses why then do they complain that men send mails of the "hi sexy" variety? Surely if they use sex to attract attention they shouldn't complain when guys expect what it says on the tin?

It's about life experience, they've grown up under the impression that they have to look sexy to get a man. The sexier and provocative they look, the better the man they'll get.....

It is of course entirely untrue, but many (unfortunately) will never grow out of that mentality.
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 114
Bedroom Pictures
Posted: 11/15/2010 12:56:05 PM
Each to their own but in all honesty when i see bedroom/toilet/underwear or pics cuddling some bloke i just move onto the next one...

Daresay there will be guys that revel in them sort of pics an the folk that have em...just not me.
 retrojamnhypnochic
Msg: 122
Bedroom Pictures
Posted: 11/11/2012 6:58:20 PM
That is so true and so funny....they pose in front of the mirror and there is a pile of dirty clothes by the door and spit splashes on the mirror...lol
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >