Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kramer111
Msg: 108
Men Shaved???Page 2 of 33    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33)
its more sanitary if you plan to incorporate different types of play. Imagine pouring wax over your lovers scrotum and it sticks to the hair...its all together better if you plan to be more adventurous in the bedroom
 savage_masiello
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Men Shaved???
Posted: 5/8/2007 11:06:14 AM
...grrr... lol .... i shave my chest nuts head and my shlong and its only because alot of women dont want to be cuddlin next to a bear or a gorilla....... i am not gay and nor in the closet lol... i just know that most women dont like the fury beast look.....
 SergeantOz
Msg: 128
Men Shaved???
Posted: 5/8/2007 9:44:59 PM
Would a man with no hair on his "nads" or "old fella" ever consider a comb over ?

What about a Billy Ray Cyrus / Joe Dirt - Mullet look ?

I guess it takes whatever your partner is - if you both want Kojaks then go for it - but it is an individual thing ................... Support the USA ladies and say NO to BUSH.

NO more bush ................ oops did I say that about shaving for women ?
 codedout
Msg: 129
Men Shaved???
Posted: 5/8/2007 10:17:30 PM
Its the same fro both sexes. Shaved but leave a patch. Nothing gay about it.... Some women have sensitive gag reflexes.
 codedout
Msg: 131
Men Shaved???
Posted: 5/15/2007 4:56:36 PM
I do it cause it D has a bad time with gag reflex. It really sucks when she gets aa hair stuck in her throat and pukes on you.
 Fry Lock
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Men Shaved???
Posted: 6/1/2007 1:20:57 PM
Im not interested in a forest; a little landscaping is always good.

Fry
 Fry Lock
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Men Shaved???
Posted: 6/5/2007 9:09:03 AM
then those same "real men" shouldn't get offended when I'm not interested in going anywhere near that jungle. It's called hygiene, not homosexualism...

Sheesh.

Fry
 tigerlil
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/5/2007 9:27:21 AM
I like the "kibbles & bits" trimmed.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 153
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/5/2007 3:20:26 PM

Hey last I heard,no one like hair in there mouth.........

not sure how that happens anyway, most women who've ever given me head suck the top, or last, 3 inches ( out of 8.5" ) and don't get close to any 'hair'.

they stroke the bottom part with their hand at times, not their mouth

a little different for women methinks, you have to have the mouth/tongue right down in there (in the bush, if they are not shaved or trimmed)
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 156
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/5/2007 3:35:09 PM
^^^

aww, guess I have missed out!

thanks for that anyway , Angel ;)

don't enjoy getting oral much anyway, haven't met women who like to do it, or are any good at it..

I find most suck way too hard..that HURTS!
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 160
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/6/2007 11:43:43 AM

Always shave, I think pubic hair is nasty.

everyone has an opinion, I think facial hair is nasty.

if it's 'nasty' (usually) hidden down there, why is it 'good' to have short curliers all over your face?

is head hair nasty?

I think back, leg, chest hair is nasty..lol
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 162
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/6/2007 12:42:44 PM
I can see the atrraction..funny that many people that find pubic hair 'gross' though think facial hair is cool?

don't you kiss your partner on the mouth? doesn't that entail getting hair on your lips, in your mouth as well as going down on them would?

(just asking..)

maybe we should all just shave everything (including legs, back, chest, armpits, face, and head, if hair is so 'gross' ;)
 studplayrico
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/6/2007 11:18:36 PM
I'm clean and i love it. It looks nice.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 170
If you like or love someone, is any part of them
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:43:01 AM
none of this metrosexual bullcrap.

LOL It has nothing to do with metrosexual bullcrap.

It has everything to do with fellatio and analingus.

I like it, I get it, and women like it better when I am shaved so it is my gift to them

gift? LOL :)

wouldn't it also help not to be fat & having ag ut hanging over them when they are "down there" ?

I don't know, I guess for me, I have been in love with, or at least very emotionally fond of the women I make love with..

therefore I don't find ANY part of her, including her natural hair 'gross'..

because it's part of HER, you see?

I suppose if you are having sex basically with strangers it might be different.

I have ended up with hair from her head (you know, long strands) in my mouth after necking, kissing & making out..no big deal, I don't find it 'gross' or 'disgusting'..

and as far as hygiene goes, if you shower everyday like any normal person would then there shouldnt be a hygeine problem,

I agree..
also I think as long as people take regular showers & keep clean, pubic hair is not all that 'gross' & disgusting..I can certainly see it being so if they are not into hygiene, but then even a shaved person wuld stink after 24 hours + without a shower/bath?
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Men... Shave!
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:52:29 AM
Dudes!

What is wrong giving your balls a good ol' shave? And trim the hair above your**** I can't see how that can be very difficult.

I for one keep everything nice and in shape. I like it when a woman does it, so I do it myself.

When you want something, think of how you are yourself . And the ladies do usually appreciate that too.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 172
Men... Shave!
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:56:26 AM

Dudes!

What is wrong giving your balls a good ol' shave? And trim the hair above your**** I can't see how that can be very difficult.

I for one keep everything nice and in shape. I like it when a woman does it, so I do it myself.

When you want something, think of how you are yourself . And the ladies do usually appreciate that too.

guess that was my point. ..it seems funny that so many guys shave their balls but not their faces ?

would YOU want to kiss someone with hair all over their face?
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 174
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:03:23 AM

Some people like shaved, it is a bit of avanced sexuality and an intimate type of grooming.

Your not into it. Maybe later when you get older you might be. Hard to say till then just consider this a different swings thing and do your own thing.

um , well, whatever.. am I not entitled to my opinion that it doesn't matter much one way or the other?

"advanced" ? LOL, basically 99% of people (at least women) under 35-40 or so shave it, it's really more of a 'trend' thing.

20 years ago, bush was cool, then short trimming came into vogue, now it's shaving.

makes me laugh when some woman confides that she shaves like it is "oh so daring & original" :)

perhaps you have already gone the 'advanced' route & shave everything including your dome ?
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:07:47 AM
At sugar*daddy,

Yeah... I agree with you. Al though there are enough women who like hair on the face at least.

I just like a good shave in general... and most women I hang out with like that too! I guess it also depends on what you'd like to attract
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 178
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/7/2007 10:10:09 AM
^^

It has everything to do with fellatio and analingus.

I like it, I get it, and women like it better when I am shaved so it is my gift to them.

Waaayyyyy too much information, Kazot!!!!!

LOL: ) letting them lick his bunghole is his "gift" to them!

what a GENEROUS, thoughtful man!! LOL :)
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 179
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/7/2007 10:29:44 AM

I wonder if he gets a tax deduction for charitable donations?
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 181
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/7/2007 6:02:59 PM
Really it doesn't matter to me much but I'd consider it a little weird if they are shaved. It's mostly their choice. And really I don't go down to a guys nether region besides a little foreplay, so it doesn't bother me.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/7/2007 6:38:43 PM
OK. This has been really, really, enlightening.
1) A lot of younger ladies and older ladies like it shaved, or at least trimmed.
2) A few women don't want anything done to it.
3) A lot of men shave.

I think I'll discuss it with my girlfriend.
If she wants to help me shave it, that's OK.
If she's happy with it the way it is, that's OK.
But I DON'T date people who go *ugh*, or eeeewwww, or any other noise like that. That's childish, and I don't date children, no matter how old their passport says they are. They're still a child.

But she has to know 3 things:
1) The last time I trimmed it right down to the nub, I was in agony for 3 days, and then it was growing back.
2) My body is incredibly sensitive, and my hair adds to that. I can feel the currents of air pass over the hair on my legs as I walk. So shaving anywhere will seriously decrease my bodily sensitivity.
3) The shorter my hair is, the quicker it grows back. I can feel like a need a shave in 3-5 hours. So it could be I need to shave every day, or use a depilatory.
 BigONY
Msg: 183
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/7/2007 6:40:49 PM
Oh......Yes, we don't want any hair in back of your throat.....
 larrywoodsy
Msg: 186
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/8/2007 8:37:02 AM
i aint eatin no hair **** lol
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 187
Men Shaved???
Posted: 7/8/2007 10:03:57 AM

]

what a GENEROUS, thoughtful man!! LOL :)

You don't have a clue hijo.

I looked at your profile. You are still trying to figure out how to buy a bit of fluff. You don't even compete in my league.

I am a tit sucking, cvnt kissing, sphincter licking sexual fiend

you like eating out of the ppop chute? :) good for you after slagging me about 'scat' :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >