Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Explaining the origin of your profile name....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Broken Doll Parts
Msg: 251
Explaining the origin of your profile name....Page 11 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Sooner or later, I found out they were mostly all married.... So it was a little inside joke for myself I guess.... I was treated like their Dark Secret... So I thought: 'How appropriate'.... ( )

My old profile name before changing it to UrDarkSecret was ~smiles~ because I love smiling and laughing..... And will almost always have a smile on my face at any given moment.....

But then boys happened..... GRRRRR EVIL blood-suckers!

LMAO.... j/k *raises eyebrow* ...."or am I? .....hmmmmm" lol
 polarexpression
Msg: 252
Explaining the origin of your profile name....
Posted: 10/26/2006 6:29:06 AM
Ok here we go, Polarexpression.
1. Polar, because I love polarbears after my trips to the arctic and seeing them in the wild.
2. Expression, because I have no problems expressing myself, which leads to,
3. Polar expression combined, sometimes my way of expressing myself can be seen as cold, but thoses people tend to think I am a B1tc# anyways cause I offten tell it like it is.
So there you go my name explained. Maybe I will stop getting those emails now, LMAO! I like the one where guys ask if I am Bi cause that would make me Bi- polar, lol boy nice pick up line eh.
 GogglesPaisano
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2007 6:56:58 AM
Boundless faith in my hockey team. Not a band wagon jumper, just a true be-leafer!
 Redbeard613
Msg: 254
Posted: 4/30/2007 11:10:15 PM
Redbeard613--Red headed dude that had a beard when he wrote the profile and because I am a pirate *argh* tack the jib you scurvy kerr or you'll swing from the yard arm
 blew iis
Msg: 255
Posted: 5/1/2007 12:17:04 PM
because its obvious why on mine,i spelled it that way because the normal way has been taken by almost everyone on this site just tweeked a bit so i spelled it that way the two i's because we have two eye's,lol
 silent guardian
Msg: 256
Posted: 12/16/2009 10:02:05 PM
why did I choose such a different username Silent Guardian, and what is it. Well its another name for the Dark Knight aka Batman. I like his motto in protecting the weak without you knowing it from those who prey and control them believing they are god or they are the almighty Nazi. No I don't go out undercover and think I am a caped crusader I just what right at the present time and moment. I stand tall when certain situation arise; no I am not a super hero or even firefighter (although I believe my mom hinted once to me my dad was in the fire brigade although I do remember meeting him when I was 4yrs without knowing he was my dad). I pick my battles verbally and physically when it certainly warrants it, although when it does I am quick, so yeah I can charge despite my size. I have had leveled aggressive drug pushers and muggers. I believe everyone has the right to feel safe and not be bullied or abused verbally/physically by anyone. Sometimes we have to stand up for whats right when warranted without going overboard because the cops can't do everything. But my way to remain anonymous and not be seen because sometimes as the law dictates the bad have more rights than one person protecting themselves that is why. But I do believe I don't want to be seen as a hero to someone but we all need to feel safe and be a watchful protector even though you think you don't need one. My question to you would want to know the person beside you is trust worthy

Here are of the best and final lines in cinema in the movie the dark knight best describe what I am saying,

[last lines]
as batman runs away wounded
James Gordon Jr.: Why's he running, Dad?
Lt. James Gordon: Because we have to chase him.
James Gordon Jr.: He didn't do anything wrong.
Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
 ManicMelanie
Msg: 257
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 1:26:17 AM
I'm crazy. Me, myself and I ALL think so. So does everyone else. Then there's my 18 personalites. They disagree on HOW crazy I am.

Twilightslove
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:19:27 AM
Twilight was the first word in a poem I wrote a long time ago for my second husband (who had also been my first love). He also lived in trailer park called Twilight when we first met. I was 18 and he was 19 at the time.

The only real importance of it anymore is that it is like an old hat that you just don't want to get rid of..........smiles.

I've had this profile name for a very long time.
 venndiagram
Msg: 259
Posted: 12/17/2009 11:30:00 AM
Venndiagram symbolizes what I'm looking for- my space, your space, and "our " space where we intersect. Coincidentally I've found Venn works well as a nickname.
 IdiotLuckBox
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 1:21:51 PM
its a name my friends like to call me when we play poker and i go all gus hansen on them
 Alli_oop
Msg: 261
Posted: 12/17/2009 2:44:43 PM
after the song by the hollywood argyles, ally-oop, which my aunts gf also called me.
 Cebrhocabi
Msg: 262
Posted: 12/17/2009 2:54:43 PM
Mine's the Captcha word I was required to type in when I signed up.
 greynomad43
Msg: 263
Posted: 12/17/2009 3:06:11 PM
There's a whole culture of grey nomads travelling around Australia.
Once you retire and start spending the kids inheritance, first thing
to purchase is an RV and head off into the wide blue yonder.
The 43 is my birth year. ♪♫♪♫ On the road again...... ♪♫♪♫

raxarsr
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 3:57:23 PM
raxar is the name of an antibiotic that was recalled because it killed a bunch of people.............my son chose it for his screen name on a gun forum we were on......at a shooting meet..........someone took and posted several pics of me.and dubbed me "raxarsr"......i kinda liked it and have used it every since
 MagEMaeI
Msg: 265
Posted: 12/17/2009 4:30:42 PM
"The morning sun when it's in your face really show your age.."
Mae I continue?
 RUMISSINGMEYET
Msg: 266
Posted: 1/5/2010 4:06:21 PM
All the standard names were already taken: So I thought back to my early Dating years in High School when I got my first car at 16 (a flawless 1969 shaker mach 1 mustang 428scj)( dont be hate-ing,I had a job and paid for it from my years of saving) Now that I had a car I began to date for the fist time and since I suddenly got popular with the girls in school (had a cool car) I got brave enough to ask out the girl in school everybody wanted to go out with. (she did not know my last name.lol) I told her No thats not my name but I will be who ever you want me to be? lol. The next day at school figured she would go back to ignoring me just like she did all through the earlier years of school. And she came up and hugged me and kissed me and said ARE YOU MISSING ME YET. in front of a major crowd of schoolmates that propelled me into cool kid status at school... Ya sounds like a eppisode of the wonder years w/(Winnie Copper)(Fred Savage) but it thats my story and I am sticking to it..
 aboltmn
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2010 6:37:15 PM
"aboltmn"
A bunch of letters that mean nothing.
 white_flag
Msg: 268
Posted: 1/5/2010 6:50:23 PM
Stenoslave is a mix of 'stenographer' and 'slave'. I work as a medical transcriptionist (stenographer to the older women) 8 hours a day plus at home a few times a week. Sometimes I feel like a slave to the job, hence the name 'stenoslave'. Before this I was HaloKitty; a combination of Halo and Hello Kitty (2 of my favorite things).
 Casper66
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2010 10:03:02 PM
Casper was a nickname I picked up when I was younger because even in summer I was white, couldn't tan at all. A friend took pictures of all of us in the summer at the cottage and I stood out because I was the only one not tanned, was white as a ghost compared to them.
 m14shooter
Msg: 270
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 1:32:17 AM
I'm a big time gun collector, mostly military weapons like machine guns and silencers. My name is M14shooter because I own a real real M-14 rifle and I shoot it, and shoot it a lot. Actually I own a lot of M-14's as it is my favorite and I see one I just gotta buy it. Think my next profile name will be minigun man although that could come off wrong and most women don't know what a minigun is.
 RSwindol
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 4:11:14 AM
I chose the name "RSwindol" because my name is Rob Swindol.

The "R" stands for Rob
The "Swindol" stands for "Swindol"

any questions?
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 12:05:50 PM

i wanted an origi.nal name, and what could be better than the name given to a ladies pubic wig! i find probably one in ten eople know what it means, i`m in england, the word is known more in the states.

I'm always amazed that people don't know these things... I scooted in to see that the merkin-man had to say about choosing a muff cover for his user name...
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 273
Posted: 1/7/2010 7:46:03 AM

I chose the name "RSwindol" because my name is Rob Swindol.

The "R" stands for Rob
The "Swindol" stands for "Swindol"

any questions?

Yes, is that "R." Swindol as in "Rob" Swindol?

I am called "Gwen."

Easy, eh?
 acuddler
Msg: 274
Posted: 1/7/2010 5:18:12 PM
If I need to explain it to you, you would never understand me.
 Castaline
Msg: 275
Posted: 1/7/2010 6:33:56 PM
Plenty of Fish in the sea,
All you have to do is
Cast a line.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Explaining the origin of your profile name....