Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eddie0221
Msg: 3
How to sleep when you can't?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I watch NASCAR when I can't fall asleep. I will be out in just a few laps!!
 Tim61
Msg: 13
view profile
History
How to sleep when you can't?
Posted: 4/6/2007 3:41:06 AM
I suffer with insomina on occasions, as most times I have some thing on my mind that causes this, so it helps if you go write it down or do some thing constustive, like go do last nights washing up, or start to tidy up, but quietlly you don't want to go waking the neighbours now do you ? or something you would not normally have time for in the day time, make the most of the time you can not sleep, or even watch Tv many the time, Ive watched some crap thats been on at 2 & 3 in the morning i soon fall asleep on the sofa, or even get a dvd out that you have promised to watch for a good while.

thats what I do it sure helps me Hope this helps ?

P.S. If all else fails, open you window and sit on the window sill, you will soon drop off ha ha

Tim
 bootielicious
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2007 3:41:16 AM

We ALL know when we cant sleep we just go and crack one off

Does that mean have an orgasm? If so, thats what I was going to suggest. It works for me
 CrazyHell
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2007 4:29:49 AM
I always find a 2 by 4 round the back of the head works a treat
 OxfordBrunette
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2007 5:22:48 PM
Put Radio 4 on! The thought of it is making me sleepy!
 trooperbill
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2007 2:16:27 AM
first thing is to get up and make a cup of tea and have a pee :)
then sit doen stairs and finish the cuppa,

now heres the clever bit

when you go back to bed, start telling yourself a silly story (yes a kids bed time story), just make sure its completely original (not one from memory) and you'll find that as you focus on the story you end up dropping off to sleep.

works every time.

mark
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >