Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > body hair      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Elfenlass
Msg: 26
body hairPage 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Last time I checked I grew hair in all the places that you do. So omg! Yes it's true. *I'm* supposed to have hair too. (gasp!)
I like 'em furry. But that's me. A ton of females nowadays like 'em shaved.
 carea
Msg: 27
body hair
Posted: 4/11/2007 10:58:26 PM
It's as simple as this---- some women like no hair , some women don't
most men don't like to choke on hair and neither do alot of women .
I personally don't really care either way, but if your with someone that can't accept that you don't want to trim down under then maybe you are with the wrong person.
Everyone has a right to there own choice.
Some women just want to be able to have alook at it , just like men enjoy having our bodies to view and that section of your body is part of the viewing pleasure!!!
 TurtleWax
Msg: 28
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 6:12:35 AM
i don't know! i recently had a discussion with my friend about this. i feel like i'm one of the only women that likes a manly man. i don't even like cologne or the trimmed look.

give me scruffy, hairy, burping, ball scratching, just rolled out of bed and still looks good look :D
 likes2snuggle
Msg: 29
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 6:47:35 AM
I would have to say I like a man with body hair. I really like chest hair, I don't know but something 'bout it drives me wild.

But like posted above i'd be super happy with the same taste of man - Manly man!

Mmm mmm yes!!!
 CelticButterfly
Msg: 30
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 7:26:31 AM

why do women want a metrosexual fag

Well to start off why the derogatory comment? Is it that you're a homophobe or just ignorant?

There are ethnicities where the men don't have a lot of body hair.......and I've yet to see ANY man that looks like a dolphin....

And some women like a hairy guy...some don't.
 El Efe
Msg: 31
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 7:54:59 AM
msg 2...Reaper!

After careful deliberation I've decided to lust after you for your mind.

In fact, if I could, I would remove it from your skull and place it in a sequin adorned jar so that I could admire it EVERY day!

Such thoughts truly are mind-bottling, no?

F.
 Reaper!
Msg: 32
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 11:41:20 AM
Kind of like the man with two brains?? Mind-bottling indeed....

Just so long as you don't go in search of a body to implant it to..... or should that be implant it in to....
 Dobie girl
Msg: 33
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 11:47:38 AM
Yikes and I mean YIKES!!! Have I been out of the scene that long? I just got off the thread about women keeping it shaved and now THIS?????
I do not shave"down there" trimmed yes, bare no..And now what's this about men shaving their bodies? Oh no guys don't do it!!!! I love the feel of a man with some body hair..feels like a man..Now I'm not fond of back hair or so much that I can't feel skin, but don't shave your bod on my account
 disaronno amaretto
Msg: 34
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 11:48:24 AM
O.P: Did you just write "fag"? tis-tis
 Wooyay
Msg: 35
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 12:49:29 PM
Hairy/furry works for me. If I want a smooth body I'll convert to lesbianism. I like the contrast between hairy skin and smooth skin.
 Mominatrix
Msg: 36
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 1:06:18 PM

why do women want a guy that shaves all his body hair?? and looks like a dolphin??
Not all women do, so please, don't pitch us all into the same catagory.

I love hairy men, and their body hair can be very sensitive and fun to explore.

By the same token, I may shave my armpits and legs, but I do that for me, not you. The buck stops there, buddy. If someone is so fruited out over a few secondary hairs, they are welcome to move on.

Be yourself.
 whiteraven666
Msg: 37
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 2:35:18 PM
#1 - a metrosexual is not a fag, a fag is slang for a homosexual or a cigarette, depending on where you live.

#2 - personally, I don't want a completely shaved man, nicely trimmed around the penis is fine. I don't want to be choking on hair if I'm giving oral.

#3 - if a man was completely shaved, wouldn't bother me. everyone has their own idea of beauty and if he liked himself that way, why shouldn't I?
 asild
Msg: 38
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 3:01:18 PM
It's a good thing we're all unique individuals! We're not all painted with the same brush and we don't all have the same preferences in what physical traits we desire in the opposite sex. I've had boyfriends that had absolutely no hair on their torso/back except for a few strands around their nipples, and my last boyfriend was hairy ALL over. While that was a new surprise, it wasn't a turnoff and I never would have dreamed of asking him to shave/wax. The hair (or lack thereof) doesn't make the person. Just keep yourself out there, meeting women, and the right woman will eventually come along, who will like/love you and your physical traits just the way you are.
 Cheerful_Trousers
Msg: 39
body hair
Posted: 4/12/2007 3:22:07 PM
If a girl asked me to completly shave my body Id be "check please"

Sorry but people are social creatures. We live in a society. Societies have norms. Norms, in the case of gender, tend to reinforce natural differences between men and women. Men are stronger, the societal norm is that men be stronger etc. This leads into body hair as well. Since men naturally have more hair, society expects that men... well... have more hair.

Is this good or bad? I think its neither. Its not something nessesarily to rebel against, nor adhere to as if it was set in stone. Its alot easier to go along with society and not be a "freak", so wisdom would have it that guys not shaving and girls shaving would be the best choice for each respective gender. But hey, do what you like, a dolphin man isnt going to harm me, nor a sasquatch woman. Just dont force me to do either, I'll make up my own mind thanks.
 8BallPlayer
Msg: 40
body hair
Posted: 4/13/2007 11:58:00 PM
Ok to all the ladies who dont like it when a guy has alot of hair on thier body.

What would you do if you met a guy and started to date him, and then after a while you found out he was kinda hairy? Would you just kick him to the curb?

Also, you say that guys who have back hair, its a turn off to you. Well the last time i check'ed my arms are only so flexable. And I dont plan on asking any one of my male friends to shave my back lol. Plus, I've looked into doing the laser hair removal, it was about 800$ to get your back done. And its not even permanent untill the 4th or 5th treatment. So if its that big of a deal, why dont you shave the guys back for him????????????

Plus!!!!! are you still going to be telling said guy,to shave his back or legs when he is 40 or 50 years old?
 disaronno amaretto
Msg: 41
body hair
Posted: 4/14/2007 9:46:50 AM
^^^Will you be wanting your wife to shave HER legs at 40 or 50?
 johnny807
Msg: 42
body hair
Posted: 4/14/2007 10:36:19 AM
I myself don't have any body hair.( except in the usual places) but get real ladies. Most men have body hair. Thats one thing that seperates men from women. My advice is, if you want someone who is nice and smooth all over.......... date a woman!
 Ninki
Msg: 43
body hair
Posted: 4/14/2007 1:12:40 PM
OP, I agree with you. I'd never expect a man to shave anywhere below his neck. This whole hairless fad has gone way overboard, imo. To me men without bodyhair look odd. There are some racial groups that naturally have less or even no body hair, so the women who want bare men should date Mexicans or Asians,

Ninki
 daisie
Msg: 44
body hair
Posted: 4/14/2007 5:46:15 PM
I ain't into dolphins baby!!

prolibertate
Msg: 45
body hair
Posted: 4/14/2007 5:50:03 PM

I love hairy men, and their body hair can be very sensitive and fun to explore.
By the same token, I may shave my armpits and legs, but I do that for me, not you. The buck stops there, buddy. If someone is so fruited out over a few secondary hairs, they are welcome to move on.
Be yourself.

Exactly! It's more important to me *who* he is, not if he has hair or not...if he happens to have a hairy chest, then it's fun to play with - and yes, even back hair! And if his chest isn't hairy, it can still be fun to play with...the only thing is that *he* has to be the right one I want to play with ;)
 A.K.A. Sweetgin
Msg: 46
body hair
Posted: 4/14/2007 5:52:57 PM
I think the only time no hair is nice when it has fallen out naturally or was just never there to begin with.

I think the sharp little prickles on a man's chest or groin is just to weird, and chaffy ( new word)
I want to be with a man.....not a groomed super dude.
This new metro sexual breed does nothing for me at all.
 Zain.
Msg: 47
body hair
Posted: 4/14/2007 7:38:51 PM
"My advice is, if you want someone who is nice and smooth all over.......... date a woman"

lol couldn't have said it better myself, men having body hair is normal. I'm a guy not some prepubescent boy or a calvin clein underwear model, The same hormones that give us body hair are the same hormones that make us masculine and able to open jars for you ladies
 KiteGuy321
Msg: 48
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 4/14/2007 8:31:57 PM
Women are expected to shave all their body hair, so why shouldn't men?

Women have way more options when it comes to hair removal. They can nair their legs and underarms and not have to do it again for a week, waxing, and its gone for 2 weeks.. Men have to shave their face everyday.

I also tend to believe that women don't generally grow hair as thick as a guy, especially on the back, chest, stomach and butt.
 bella4908
Msg: 49
body hair
Posted: 4/15/2007 1:00:32 AM
male body hair is sexy! just as long as it doesnt look like a rug or a bear suit.
 maryrachelle
Msg: 50
body hair
Posted: 4/15/2007 1:11:07 AM
john if you dont think we grow hair as thick then you have never seen a woman's pits or legs unshaven. besides if there are all these wonderful convenient things we can do then why cant you do it too. and by the way i have to shave my pits and legs everyday so you will get no sympathy from me.there are products now that a man can put on his face and it doesnt sting or burn at all. its even in the mens section so you dont have to feel all wierd buying out of the women's products. as for waxing , have you ever tried it? i have and it was INCREDIBLY painful.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > body hair