Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > body hair      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 waidh
Msg: 51
body hairPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
a man with no hair would turn me off....i am not a lesbian and yes i agree that that is what a man is about....and no i cannot stand metrosexuals...they should just go all the way and admit they are gay
body hair
Posted: 8/21/2007 6:05:45 PM
The hairier the better.

And yes, some women have more hair than men, thicker hair, etc. It's part of a medical condition.
 neilalagel
Msg: 53
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 8/21/2007 6:49:29 PM
I prefer someone not too hairy but if we get along and have chemistry that can be overlooked. The only part that I have a major problem with is not trimming down the nether regions. It's really not fun to choke when a long pubic hair gets caught in the back of your throat! I feel like a cat coughing up a furball!

I think all men who like oral should consider this unless your SO doesn't care. It's also a lot cleaner.
 onib4ku
Msg: 54
body hair
Posted: 9/22/2007 2:23:10 PM
lol body hair...
i dont know if i am ressurrecting this thread or not.. but here goes..

we live in modern times where grooming is necessary...
to say shaving/waxing is gross or w/e is well.. kinda old fashioned to say the least.
metrosexual is a very very broad term...

i am surprised to see that there are some women out there that like body hair.. weird..
 AlexSB
Msg: 55
body hair
Posted: 9/22/2007 2:28:01 PM
I love the analogies some of you have made...really made laugh...

OP with your metrosexual fag that looks like a dolphin...haha. And the never ending forrest comment, that was funny too...

Petting of the dog? Hahaha...

Hair and fur are quite different. Fur is nicer to pat than hair. My old man has a hairy back. I'm a dude and I think it's gross. If I ever get that way I'm waxing for sure.

Besides, think of all the hot women in a salon...yikes
 Winter Sparkle
Msg: 56
body hair
Posted: 9/22/2007 2:58:47 PM
I love running my hands over a furry man.
Heck I love them non-furry too.

I love them all! :)
 iL0veSh0es
Msg: 57
body hair
Posted: 9/22/2007 4:26:53 PM
^^^^^

I love running my hands over a furry man.

nothing wrong with furry guys
 str8ahd
Msg: 58
body hair
Posted: 9/22/2007 5:29:47 PM
I'm not buying the "women have to, so why shouldn't men" answer. Women do a lot of things we wouldn't want men to do. Me, anyway. I don't want a man who gets mani's & pedi's or wears make-up. I don't want him to use a lot of hair product or wax his eyebrows, and certainly I don't want him to wear high heels!

I think men are supposed to have some body hair. I have my preferences like everybody else does, and OP, for some women that preference is a lot of hair. If you are having trouble getting women, it is't because you have body hair. Look a little deeper.
 linedingold
Msg: 59
body hair
Posted: 9/22/2007 6:51:39 PM
Personally I love my man hairy, but he knows exactly where I don't like it!
 justmeandmax
Msg: 60
body hair
Posted: 9/22/2007 7:19:27 PM

Personally I love my man hairy, but he knows exactly where I don't like it!

Ummm would that be the forehead???
 ISHTAR38
Msg: 61
body hair
Posted: 9/23/2007 12:58:17 PM
How about a woman that shaves her head?? Would you like that?? Nothing wrong with a metrosexual that takes care of himself. Damn no metro in my city.
 equusreined
Msg: 62
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 9/23/2007 1:17:48 PM
Nothing wrong with a little body hair, in my opinion - I like a man who wears it well, within reason of course. :P I also like the clean-shaven men. A hairy, or clean-shaven man, does not a good man make. :P

It does take a bit of an effort when you get into the body shaving I can tell ya. We're talking about some difficult angles, and delicate areas here! :P But, for a guy who appreciates it, I don't mind. One guy returned the favor, as a fun change, and a show of support, and that was great! :P

Not all of us hate it man, don't worry. Good grooming can be important, and preferences are just that - preferences! Don't worry, keep on fishin'. :)
 neilalagel
Msg: 63
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:56:27 AM

AlexSB: Besides, think of all the hot women in a salon...yikes

I'm thinking "40 Year-Old Virgin" + hot wax!
Bwahahahaha!
 pentree69
Msg: 64
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 9/28/2007 8:12:28 AM
So i guess that letting my back hair grow so i can use it as a comb-over is out of the question?

Damn i am glad that i got married,..lol
 sexyone84
Msg: 65
body hair
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:40:52 PM
It is a matter of personal preference.. You can't generalize. Hair I find:
Attractive: chest hair, arms, legs.
Now the turn off is: back, private areas.
Facial hair would depend on the person that it is on..
 midnghtsapphire
Msg: 66
body hair
Posted: 9/28/2007 1:03:02 PM
Hair is sick and gets caught in your throat.
 oregonmeetsmesa
Msg: 67
body hair
Posted: 10/4/2007 7:31:54 AM
The question was asked well what if it were hair on a lady rather than a man,bet you wouldn't like it then.Hmmmm,All my first years of dating all woman I was with or saw in a "magazine",were alot more natural ,and in "private areas" it was great,then it hit the 80's and somewhere in the 80's almost all the ladies shaved it all off or most off,men thought it a fad,but nooooo............I miss the old days,"oh,but its cleaner now",thats a myth,its just that 100% gone is so pediphile ,yuk,yuk,yuk or sometimes ugly,but I still would find a way to enjoy it,I'm not shallow as many here are,the "say one thing wrong,or do one thing wrong,and your gone" people.Some guys really enjoy natural,I don't want chubaka,and it depends there is hairy and then theres "hairy" and soft hair is preferred,and please understand I like really ladies all cleaned up too.When asked it about me,I want to know what my lady likes,thats who I am trying to please,I attempt to please them if I can as long as I'm not embarrassed in public,please,please,no Mike Brady perms,I draw the line,lol,relationships are give and take,you get the sweet with the sour,never ,never,never be with one that won't bend any for you,one cannot love everything about a person,thats just not realistic or natural
 3Candles
Msg: 68
body hair
Posted: 10/4/2007 7:39:55 AM
I say~ do your own thing~ some people like hairy beasts and others do not so, if you happen to have the compatibility in that dept., then .. and that is one less idiosyncrasy to contend with. Can i get an AMEN
 CaribbeanJoy
Msg: 69
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 10/4/2007 8:44:41 AM
Everyone has their own tastes. It's not an "all woman" thing. For every woman that I have meet that will just not touch a man with body hair, I have met one that would never touch a hairless man. I do guess you do say this because you have had bad luck in pursuing ladies that just dont like body hair. This is no reason to go calling men that shave "metrosexual fag dolphins". It would be as silly as calling all hairy men "neardental ape rugs".

In the end, you cant please everyone all the time. I'd suggest you just try to please yourself. I shave my body, not for anyone. I do it for myself. I feel fresher when I shave, and I find it easier to keep my body clean while shaved. Not to mention women don't go coughing hairs when I'm shaved, nor do I kiss them to have my own hair passed on to me... eewwwk....

Ironic is that i read some ladies say that they like men without hair in their privates but hair in their legs, arms and chest. I find that looks very strange and out of balance, I would, if anything, trim my privates and shave everything else.

Anyways, if you don't want to shave, don't. There are women out there that love very hairy men. My mother is one... unfortunately, I suffer the consequences... :P
 interorl7
Msg: 70
body hair
Posted: 10/5/2007 4:03:09 AM
[Yea many take this to extremes, I still remember the guy who I saw, shirtless washing his car with a full body of 2-day growth, looked like a friggin porcupine.

Talk about a woman not wanting to get next to the pin cushin. The women I know would prefer 'soft' hair to an 'abrasive scouring pad'

Yes, watch what you wish for.

Ladies, I love your hair...
 Asian Invasion
Msg: 71
body hair
Posted: 11/25/2007 1:52:11 PM
I do prefer fully-evolved human-being, chest hairs are absoutely fine, that's pretty much about it!

This is 21st century. Grooming is a norm and etiqutte... It is a big turn off to see some men use their faces as an art exhibition!!!
 Asian Invasion
Msg: 72
body hair
Posted: 11/25/2007 4:10:02 PM

shaving his legs and ass??

Well, not the legs, but at least, the ass! I like blueberries the natural way, not on his butt!!!
 1SweetSarah
Msg: 73
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 11/25/2007 4:45:50 PM
I'm not a fan of back hair, but leg/chest hair is alright :) Also, I don't care if a guy doesn't shave his package, but it's nice when they are courteous enough to at least trim...that is if they expect my mouth to be anywhere near it. I have no desire to hack up a hairball after the fact :P Actually, if the boys down below are trimmed nice and short or shaved, they'll get some licking action as well. If they're completely hairy, forget it.
Oh and I practice what I preach...I'm smooth as silk.
 GrayBoston
Msg: 74
body hair
Posted: 11/26/2007 9:04:58 AM
I am in the middle with respect to the amount of body hair that I have. But once I knew a woman who hated to touch my back because there is some hair there. For some reason she found it very repulsive, and it was very disconcerting to see a flicker of disgust flash over the face of your partner while making love.

Other threads have addressed this issue, but I am fine with women who have body hair. The uniqueness is intriguing.

-Gray
 snaketigereyes
Msg: 75
body hair
Posted: 11/26/2007 9:21:10 AM

no i'm not. besides, i do enough shaving of my face,neck and scalp. and theoretically, if i did dip myself in hair remover, it would grow back thicker and darker, then eventually i'd have to do it every day. and i'm not that vain so i refuse to spend that much time in the bathroom.

sorry but im going to have to correct you.
there are NO scientific facts that being waxed or using hair remover will make it grow back thicker.
people usually think shaving also makes it grow back thicker - reasoning?- when shave you are cutting the hair in a blunt fashion meaning when it grows it LOOKS thicker but actually doesnt grow thicker.
and using wax can retard the hair follicle...having the hair either grow back thinner or not grow back at all..so it would actually be the reverse..
anyways unless your the next wolf man..
i like a guy with some hair.
....on the chest etc..and i find waxing men horribly disgusting..after doing PLENTY of special areas on men..i could tell you a handful of horror stories..
so thinking that some poor woman..*me?* would have to go through waxing these guys..
i think men should keep hair in most parts..
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > body hair