Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vladtepes97
Msg: 85
view profile
History
body hairPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
one of my older brothers worked in a steel factory for 14 years. the heat in there is such that they had to wear long johns all year round. long johns every day for 14 years! my sisters are all jealous of how silky smooth his legs are because of that.
 frogger21
Msg: 86
body hair
Posted: 11/27/2007 7:11:10 PM
I think that men are suppost to have hair. I think that they just need to properly groom the hair they do have.
 Who.Me
Msg: 87
body hair
Posted: 11/30/2007 5:03:00 PM
I want a man to be a man....

I want hair on the head, face, chest, legs, underarms, and other places where it belongs. I don't want to feel like I'm with a little boy...and I certainly don't want to feel stubble. It's bad enough I have to shave....

Although a hairy back...UMMMM - NO!
 finneganne
Msg: 88
body hair
Posted: 11/30/2007 5:47:38 PM
I'm not fond of Chia Pets. However, it's not a big enough issue to worry about as long as I'm not flossing my teeth with pubic hair everytime I give a blowjob.
 Champagne Chick
Msg: 89
body hair
Posted: 11/30/2007 7:22:10 PM
I found this thread utterly hilarious! The question and all the comments literally had me laughing out loud! Thanks! I need that!
 carrielk24
Msg: 90
body hair
Posted: 11/30/2007 7:30:58 PM
women are supposed to have hair as well (aren't we all hairy) and yet we have to shave. Men should too LOL
 MysticWater
Msg: 91
body hair
Posted: 11/30/2007 8:02:17 PM
I tend to like a guys natural body hair... seems more 'manly' to me.
 *buzz*
Msg: 92
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 12/1/2007 1:04:44 PM

why do women want a guy that shaves all his body hair??

Do they really ask for it? No way! ... and for my palms to find his hairy chest I would be in my element!

P.S.
And that includes his hairy legs too!
 *buzz*
Msg: 93
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 12/1/2007 1:06:42 PM
... and if I pushed my luck even further, I might would hear his mighty roar!
 GrayBoston
Msg: 94
body hair
Posted: 12/5/2007 8:45:32 AM
Body hair on women is just fine with me.

-Gray
 Maskedman30
Msg: 95
body hair
Posted: 12/8/2007 12:53:59 PM
I just so happened to do a thread search about body hair (good thing I did ) didn't want to start a thread which already existed and I see it does.

I am a man with natural body hair on my chest, and back. Although the thought of shaving has crossed my mind, I never knew if I'd meet a lady who liked it or not.

Granted, if this said woman told me that she didn't like it or thought that it were to thick instead of diving right in and spend the money to shave it. I would like to come to a compromise and consider to her trimming it first. Not that I felt I had to, or do it just to make her happy, I'd do it because I would want to respect her wishes.

Just my .02 cents
 Asian Invasion
Msg: 96
body hair
Posted: 12/14/2007 5:22:04 PM
I found hairs sticking out of nostril a turn off, too.
 MizzRobin
Msg: 97
body hair
Posted: 12/16/2007 10:42:41 AM
I love body hair on a guy! It's rugged and manly!
 nymie465
Msg: 98
body hair
Posted: 12/30/2007 1:52:50 AM
psst..... the Y chromosome actually makes you male, but you didn't hear that from me, ok?

Besides, if a woman is orally inclined, those wicked little hairs are lethal!
 jewelslace
Msg: 99
body hair
Posted: 12/30/2007 7:34:05 AM
Personally, I'm a sucker for a beard. As for elsewhere, couldn't care less. My ex husband had hair EVERYWHERE and it didn't bother me one bit. Love is love baby. Thats what I told myself when I was on my knees trimming and shaving the mans lower extremities. he could care less about shaving but as someone above mentioned, no one wants to give a blow job to a bush. Lower area, please trim cut and weedwack, upper area, roam free and be hairy baby!
 MsMoonshadow
Msg: 100
body hair
Posted: 12/30/2007 8:37:07 AM
Hmmmm...interesting. I like men with hairy chests but have also been with guys who shave everything...some guys just can't do that, too much hair and I can just imagine the pain of waxing it off:(
Personally, it shouldn't matter as long as the specific area that you're going to be exploring is clean/shaved. It makes for less spontaneous play, if you don't enjoy licking hairy body parts:( Nothing worst than choking on a long hair.
 SouthCarolina45
Msg: 101
body hair
Posted: 12/30/2007 10:41:16 AM
"And yes, some women have more hair than men, thicker hair, etc. It's part of a medical condition"

NO IT IS NOT.

I am part Catawba Indian - it is normal for Catawbas to have significant body hair. Same for a lot of women who have dark hair, Italian, etc.

Why do you think there is almost a entire aile at Walgreens for facial hair remover products for women?

Must be a hell of a lot of sick women out there.

That being said, I will trim if you do. I already trim for my own self - but I refuse to shave it all off and deal with regrowth. Hell No.
 OptimismVsRealism
Msg: 102
body hair
Posted: 12/30/2007 2:03:05 PM

i do enough shaving of my face,neck and scalp. and theoretically, if i did dip myself in hair remover, it would grow back thicker and darker, then eventually i'd have to do it every day. and i'm not that vain so i refuse to spend that much time in the bathroom.

lol, wow. just, WOW. you may not be that 'vain', but you certainly are that ignorant.

i'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, but it just frustrates me that's all. i apologize if i offended anyone, that wasn't my intention.

Rofl x2.
if that wasnt your intention, and if you actually were a "nice guy", you would have removed your head from your ass before you said the word. stop giving my kind a bad name by claiming to be a 'nice guy'. you're confusing your own ignorance for kindness.
 DDay555
Msg: 103
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 12/30/2007 2:07:45 PM
I'm dyin, funny thread! Actually, being Italian, I find that soft fine body hair on a woman a turn-on. Shave what you want, I don't mind trimming but I'm not pre-adolescent so I'll keep my hair, ThankYouVeryMuch... Better yet, give me your trimmer and I'll do it for you...
body hair
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:33:21 PM

"And yes, some women have more hair than men, thicker hair, etc. It's part of a medical condition"

NO IT IS NOT.

I am part Catawba Indian - it is normal for Catawbas to have significant body hair. Same for a lot of women who have dark hair, Italian, etc.

For some women, YES IT IS. PCOS/Stein-Leventhal Syndrome is the name of the disease, and many women on this site suffer from it, from minor symptoms to all the symptoms.
 Rachelle~C
Msg: 106
body hair
Posted: 1/1/2008 1:58:49 PM
Women naturally have body hair too ,yet we shave it off. Men who have no body hair don't look like dolphins ,nor do they look like children. There are some groups of people like first nations peoples who have very little to no body hair at all ,and first nations men are hot.

Since men want women to shave almost off all body hair , do they want a little girl and not a woman? After all little girls have no body hair , not women.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 107
body hair
Posted: 1/1/2008 6:01:50 PM
It should be the person that counts. (And I just love saying this) Better a hairy back than a jackass.
 SouthCarolina45
Msg: 108
body hair
Posted: 1/2/2008 11:53:39 AM
"many women on this site suffer from it"

Can you make a diagnosis over the internet? Are you a physician? I thought doctors were more intelligent than this. Trust me, most of the time, it is an enthicity issue, not a disease.

Just because we are not all blue eyed, blonde with little body hair - does not mean we are ill.

It gets old to hear some people make all issues female related a disease instead of just letting us be humans. A somewhat hairy female human. I AM NOT SICK because of have hair !
 SouthCarolina45
Msg: 109
body hair
Posted: 1/2/2008 12:00:21 PM
In the female, excessive hair growth (hirsuitism) on the face, chest or abdomen is usually a manifestation of excessive male hormone production or due to the increased sensitivity of the hair follicle to normal male hormone levels. This increased sensitivity is typically ethnic in origin.

Women of mediterrean descent (Greek, Italian, Spanish), for example, commonly have far more body hair than oriental women. In rare instances, the abnormal hair growth is a genetic disorder not related to male hormones. Certain medications, such as Minoxidil, may also cause excess hair growth.
 SouthCarolina45
Msg: 111
body hair
Posted: 1/2/2008 12:13:06 PM
Is also known as Stein-Leventhal Syndrome or Polycystic Ovary Disease (PCOD).
Affects an estimated 6-10% of all women and most don't even know they have it.

WOW - you can, online, without even meeting a woman, diagnose the 6-10% of the female population with this syndrome. You are smart. VERY SMART
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >