Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > body hair      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BizGirl08
Msg: 141
body hairPage 8 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Hmmm....I gotta say I have no problem with guys body hair. I love to run my fingers through it on his chest, love the softness of it on his stomach and whereever it may lead to. I have to say though that thick back hair - yeah - not a turn on.

But, bring on the facial hair and the rest of it. While you are at it, throw on a pair of workboots. a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt and I'm good to go! I like hard working manly men!
 sben77
Msg: 142
body hair
Posted: 2/11/2008 11:25:18 PM
I love a hairy chest, just the way a man is supposed to be! Back hair is a different story though, that's going a little far.........
 Mulva
Msg: 143
body hair
Posted: 2/12/2008 12:08:47 AM
My ass is hairy so I want a guy with more hair than me

Herding Cats
Msg: 144
body hair
Posted: 2/12/2008 12:26:02 AM
^^ Imagine the gift of sensory WOW factor you could give each other with a mutual waxing!
 jojoaus
Msg: 145
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 2/12/2008 12:42:11 AM
Lol..am experiencing my first hairy butt... loving it too! He is just naturally hairy... except he shaves his head. Hmmm... In all honesty, my only problem with so much hair is I cant kiss his chest/nipples very effectively... hairballs make me hack
 Matthew_s1
Msg: 146
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 2/12/2008 1:08:40 AM
interesting post..i think sometimes a little xtra hair on a woman is sexy..depending on the woamn..personally i shave my head, the under arms every now and then (feels less restricting, saves on speed stick) and if i am feeling up to it...give the kids a trim
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 147
body hair
Posted: 2/12/2008 3:00:08 AM
Just a personal preference really.

I mean just like the above poster would like a girl with a little extra hair, that would freak me out. I don't find body/facial hair attractive on a woman unless you count eyebrows and even they should be growing wild and free.

I'll be damned if I won't take into account her personal preferences though, the whole idea is to look good for your partner right?
 Herding Cats
Msg: 148
body hair
Posted: 2/12/2008 3:31:17 AM
OP.

Shave your body and feel every movement of fabric, air, skin/skin.

Then get back to us.

Women don't just do it for y'all.

*smirk*
 Champtwentyone
Msg: 149
body hair
Posted: 3/19/2008 12:14:40 AM
What about this....what about guys that CAN'T shave their body hair. Women's hair is naturally thinner and not as thick as guys hair. I guarantee you I spend more time shaving my face than you women do on your legs, armpits, etc. Now, most guys don't have to spend that amount of time shaving as I do because I'm REALLY hairy.

But what gets me pissed off is how girls are just like..well just shave it. Come on, it's not that easy. Don't you think we've thought of that? If I shave my chest. I can't shave again for at least a week....and women get pissed if you have stubble all over and if they want me to shave everyday well thats impossible because I'll look like a huge zit.

Then women say oh just wax it. Yeah, I've tried. Huge zits all over hell. I've even done it professionally. Waxing is the biggest waste of money known to man. And guys that say it hurts...yeah right. Waxing is a walk in the park compared to getting laser and electrolysis. Try that. I was blessed by sweet jesus to have a cloak of body hair all over my upper arms, upper shoulders, and part of my upper back. I have had 25 laser treatments with the top of the notch laser. While I saw 75% reduction to my chest and stomach hair, I incurred laser induced upper arm and shoulder hair. Now I've spent $11,000 in the last 14 months removing it with electrolysis the slow way and I'm probably not even halfway there.

So put that in your pipe in smoke it. I'm pretty much hopeless for any sort of relationship in the mean time. For god sakes I can't even shave my face over twice a week. Girls **** at that constantly.

Guys are hairy. They have thick hair. Girls have slighter hair that is much easier to remove. It is just sad that this society has come to a point where it is frowned upon to have any body hair at all on a man. To be honest, body hair on a woman doesn't necessarily appeal to me. But even if a girl say had a hairy stomach, arms, upper arms, or even back as long as it was cut short I wouldn't care if she had stubble as long as she was attractive and we got along.

But women are a whole different story.

There is my insecurity in a nutshell.
 willow6
Msg: 150
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 3/20/2008 4:59:21 PM
I actually like hairy men!I don't mind if they don't have much but they need to have abit at least-I don't like full- on beards or mustaches but I don't mind stubble,I like hairy chests and arms too!
 sarcastic_smileygirl
Msg: 151
view profile
History
body hair
Posted: 3/20/2008 5:13:53 PM
A guy with no body hair-would creep me out. I don't want to be hanging out with Sasquatch's hairier brother or anything but...a guy who shaves every body hair, looks just wrong. IMHO
body hair
Posted: 3/20/2008 5:54:31 PM
The hairier the better. Hairy EVERYWHERE. Sasquatch isn't hairy enough for me.
 AppearsInnocent
Msg: 153
body hair
Posted: 3/20/2008 9:14:52 PM
I DON'T want a man who shaves all his body hair, sure their nice to look at but when it comes down to it I like a man with some hair, because well...its manly. As long as its not a big poofey bush, I enjoy running my fingers across my mans chest, his body hair can actually feel quite silky.
 edellington
Msg: 154
body hair
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:56:35 PM
www.mangroomer.com
 _Red_
Msg: 155
body hair
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:57:01 PM
I was with one guy that had shaved his chest. I couldn't get past it, just kept thinking he had to be gay.

He wouldn't even have had a hairy chest if he didn't shave so I just don't get it. Now a guy like Robin Williams is just way, way too much hair. If I can't find even a tiny, semi hair free spot on a guy to kiss, there's a problem. But, a hair free guy? A man should look like a man in my opinion, hair and all.
 Freedom has no price
Msg: 156
body hair
Posted: 6/23/2008 11:46:36 PM
well... I half agree on this, I dont like some of the bodyhair I have

but if my next girlfriend likes it i'll keep it, if not.. pass the clippers time for a shaving lol
 misssexyprincess
Msg: 157
body hair
Posted: 6/24/2008 10:42:21 PM
no way, i want a "manly man", not a highschool boy...... i like a man with some hair, on his face, body etc... but make sure you are "manscaping" ....lol
 femgirl
Msg: 158
body hair
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:02:15 PM
First of all....by using the word "fag" you're way more offensive to me than any amount of body hair dude... not cool. You have a lot to learn .
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 159
body hair
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:17:58 PM
I have to agree with femgirl here...using the word "fag" is a bit harsh. I have 3 close friends who are gay, and have more hair and muscle on them than any straight man I have EVER seen, so someone's sexual preference should not have anything to do with hair on a man's body or not. I personally am attracted to the tall, hairy muscualr type myself, but if a man chooses to shave it off, that is his business. Just simply ask women if you must why they would go for that type? If a man has a nice body and takes care of himself mentally as well, that works for me. Hair or not, who gives.
 Intell_Gurl
Msg: 160
body hair
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:24:13 PM
To the guy that said it takes longer for him to shave his face then it takes for us women to shave both our legs and our pitts...lets have a shave off and we'll see what takes longer lol...everyone in? We'll do it in my front yard, I'll sell tickets and we'll have a big bbq, shave off, beach party!!!!
 DreamDancer44
Msg: 161
body hair
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:33:25 PM
I agree with femgirl and Auburndiva.
With that attitude and amount of stereotyping and labeling you'll have a hard time finding any decent female.

I completely disagree with what a previous post said about males shaving their faces more then we shave our whole bodies. Are some of you seriously THAT uneducated? It's starting to get frightening. Some women can go with shaving every other week just as some men can barely grow a whisker. Some of us women find ourselves shaving nearly every single day. Yes, every day and that is legs, bikini lines, underarms and for some women waxing their faces.

The only hair I can tolerate on a man is some on his chest/stomach. A little in the unmentionable area but trimmed. That's it. I'm glad some women are going for this look. Those of you who are too lazy to take care of yourselves will just have to deal. Not only will you have to deal with that fact but hopefully any female who would go out with someone who stereotypes and name calls doesn't shave herself. Maybe that will make you change your double standard tune.
 whenyer_strange
Msg: 162
body hair
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:37:51 PM

men are supposed to have body hair
Actually women are too. HUMANS have body hair. It merely a fashion thing really. Some confuse what's currently popular in society as being a hard set rule for humanity in general, and it's not. I really only shave regularly for my boyfriend. It's much like wearing his favorite perfume. It's for him...I get nothing from it. When I'm single, it's pretty iffy if I'm going to bother sometimes. It's not like anyone immediately knows when I'm wearing pants and a shirt with sleeves.
 rigcrawler
Msg: 163
body hair
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:50:53 PM
i'm one hairy guy, but apparently a study was done that gals like that stubble, on a guys face, ok i got that, but looks like here they don't want hairball. stike against me. lol i think its more or less personal preference then anything else out there. good luck ya'll
 fly0nthewall
Msg: 164
body hair
Posted: 7/19/2008 1:57:08 PM
Let's put it this way - like every other physical aspect of a person, everyone's going to have their own preferences and ideas of what they're attracted to.

My personal preference? I tend to like the hairier guys. I mean, keeping it under control (read: trimmed) in certain areas is a must, since I'm not sure I'm up for a trip to the jungle. For me, a guy with less body hair than I have (and I don't have much naturally, so that's not hard) is probably going to be a bit of a turn off.
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 165
body hair
Posted: 7/19/2008 3:13:21 PM
Once again, it boils down to personal preference. Who knows, maybe a man feels better "shaved"...I know for myself as a woman, I go and get it ALL waxed off and that is just my preference. I am sure there are some men out there that don't care for a woman doing that either. When it boils down to it, really it is going to be about personality and connection. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > body hair