Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Double Cabin
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Ok Guys, Tell Me What This MeansPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
In life we are lucky if we can have a half dozen or so people we can really count on as serious friends. I think you know this guy was just trying to let the corn out of the husk then and all these years later. Where was your expectation coming from? I agree with 110%, consider yourself lucky and think about your own part in this .
 SthrnButtrfly
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Ok Guys, Tell Me What This Means
Posted: 4/9/2007 4:44:38 PM
Sounds like an "open marriage" to me and you were just one of the players....AND Men will say anything when thinking with the "little" head....
 c_deacon
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2007 8:00:29 PM
LMAO.......It means you got laid and he did too.......he went home and collected from his wife more money and you got what you wanted........

Maybe the next time you will think before you act and know what you are doing and what he is.........two just trying to get what they never had.......and never will!!!

Just my opinion........
 Ron9
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/9/2007 8:20:24 PM
"he married her for her money"
 that sam i am
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:41:01 PM
he slept with you for revenge against his wife.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2007 11:27:54 PM
Was I the only one to catch "He was married AND SO WAS I".
Pfffft you screwed around WITH him he figures you will screw around ON hin, just like his current wife .... only she has money.
Next question?
 Seavoyage
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:42:10 AM
In the heat of the moment, a person can say all kinds of things. However, he remembered that if he left her for you, then he would be cut off. So he had to cut you away from him. You did choose to go after a man who has led an unstable existence from the get go. So you shouldn't be so surprised that he turned out the way he did, because he was off and on before, and he didn't change. You wanted to believe this and that. It happens. So many of us want to believe this and that, but you have to really open your eyes to how a person really is in terms of having character. And he doesn't have character.
 AT specialed9999
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/19/2007 2:01:38 AM
Thats the oldest trick in the book!Any guy that wants a piece of ass on the side will say that.Do you think if he said he was happily married you would have slept with him?I dont mean to say your just a piece of ass but you asked!LMFAO
 oggers
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2007 5:33:52 AM

"he married her for her money"

nailed . she got cash, you havent .

...... you dont happen to know if she has a sister , do you ...??
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >