Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 boogieba
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Why is it so hard to find an orgy?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
finding orgy's are really fun but embarising once first introduced but a normal relationship in america is never and will never be found because americans are prejudice and racist but primarily prejudice and well that means you will never meet the standards of a so-called regular guy ok now good day everyone
 GoldinSFla
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Why is it so hard to find an orgy?
Posted: 11/3/2011 9:19:39 AM
For everyone who's answering this thread now...Did you happen to notice its 4 years old?
Someone decided to dig it up and give it a second life...but I think the OP is looong gone. Don't know if he ever found his orgy or not.
 mr.guy90
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/26/2012 3:09:28 AM
[/qoute]Orgies don't happen, no such thing, it's all fantasy. All those that say they have been there are just wishing they had been there. I am willing to be proven wrong, but that aint happening either, is it.

I bet that's what they told you about vagina ROFL
 favalarry1969
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2012 1:23:28 PM
Women can get sex ANYTIME they want...men not so much and yes WOMEN can go to the swingers clubs and parties..single men not so much!!
 420mike101
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/12/2016 2:15:24 AM
Ok so if i grab onebof my homegirls that i **** with on regular not gf or wife just fwb and i go to swingers club do i get in even though she just my homegirl how do they monitor this
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2016 6:35:44 PM
420mike

This "homegirl" that you have casual sex with has little self esteem and may be doing others as well, right?? Have you asked her if she wants to go to a swingers event? Just wear wedding rings and turn up as a married couple, I guess. I cant imagine them checking your credentials especially in some back street venue.

STD's can be caught even with protection and I would avoid that scenario like the plague.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >