Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pantsonfire
Msg: 2
view profile
History
measured bras?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm a dreadful guesser ... I remember a few years back I went to Marks n Sparks to be fitted, the girl was about 16 and petrified of touching my boobs so came out with the fact that I was a 42 A .. LOL Daft cow, I immediately stropped and made her get her supervisor who measured me up at a then 40 D... Since losing my weight I now wear a 36C but God alone knows if it's right... I really must go and get measured properly...
 Brighton_Peach
Msg: 3
view profile
History
measured bras?
Posted: 4/11/2007 12:08:51 AM
I was guilty of guessing for years and then got myself measured by someone who clearly didnt know what they were doing and advised me that I was a 46FF. I spent the next 2 years buying that size and thinking I had it all in hand.

I was going on holiday and needed an urgent underwear update so I called around several local shops to find if they did the aforementioned 46FF bras. Found one and set off to see what they had in store. Imagine my surprise when the shop assistant immediately advised me that I was no more a 46FF than she was and after measuring me properly announced I was in fact a whopping 40JJ.

I was horrified and convinced that she had made a mistake, however after trying on the new size I quickly realised that she in fact had been spot on. Like you I proceeded to buy up the shop..lol.

Now I am so critical when I see people wearing bras which give them the "double breasted" look or the "hang where they like" look. Get measured girls, I cannot explain how much better you will feel when they are where they should be and not pointing to the floor.
 Tim61
Msg: 6
view profile
History
measured bras?
Posted: 4/11/2007 1:30:03 AM
Pants wrote :- I Quote "Since losing my weight I now wear a 36C"

When you loose weight, you loose Inches of your Boobs too ? I didn't know that ?? i wonder how many guys did too ?

so when you put the weight back on ? does the weight go back into your boobs ?

Curious Tim
 pantsonfire
Msg: 7
view profile
History
measured bras?
Posted: 4/11/2007 2:34:11 AM
Aww Tim I always lose weight off my boobs first and my backside last... Not fair is it...
 Tim61
Msg: 11
view profile
History
measured bras?
Posted: 4/11/2007 3:54:15 AM
Pants Wrote :- Quote My backside last... Not fair is it...

Awww Poor you Pants, I'm sure your backside is not that Big ???

Curious Tim
 pantsonfire
Msg: 12
view profile
History
measured bras?
Posted: 4/11/2007 4:13:25 AM
Maybe I should go get measured up for a bum bra ??
Am going off to La Senza later today to be measured up properly, will let you know if I have been squidging or wishful thinking .....
 pantsonfire
Msg: 18
view profile
History
measured bras?
Posted: 4/11/2007 11:33:53 AM
Well I am returned from my fitting session, I measure up as a 36C in most style going top a 38B in a few ... So not bad huh ...
 busbybabe
Msg: 35
view profile
History
measured bras?
Posted: 1/3/2008 2:27:14 AM
I went to London to R&P, as you say, they don't measure you, just look and then bring you loads to try on - in my case only one or two as they didn't have many in my size.

Always thought I was 38DD but have since found out I am 34/6 H. Only trouble is, most shops don't stock that size! M&S are now doing a bigger range but you do have to try them all on, as they seem to vary in fit and comfort!! And when you get measured in one shop, they only measure you for their stock, I was told this from someone who worked for M&S!

Best place to try is the internet, figleaves or bravissimo!
 xx_trouble
Msg: 38
view profile
History
measured bras?
Posted: 1/3/2008 5:27:02 AM

It doesn't matter how many times I go and get fitted or measure myself I still come out at 34b

See it doesn't matter how many times I get measured I always come out something different, although 36DD seems to fit best at the moment.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >