Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Do people not realize there are REAL people behind the keyboards?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 garyo1954
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Do people not realize there are REAL people behind the keyboards?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Wow! I like the new Di Di!
 SweetKristine
Msg: 14
Do people not realize there are REAL people behind the keyboards?
Posted: 4/23/2005 7:36:29 PM
SweetKristine, you see how people treat their fellow man/woman don't you?
Why would people online, that you can't even see, get any better treatment

^^^i guess i'm just nieve online, and in real life, bad experience on here made me question being so "nice and open" to others, when I don't get the same in return...its sad to think that people get their "rocks off" by being mean to others...after this last time, i question myself if i should be so nice w/people online who i dont know...hard to change who you have been all your life though....this guy from my area immed me tonite, we talked for awhile, he asked for my number but i didnt give it to him, becauase i was like what if he was like that last as$hole, and i shouldnt be so nice to him right off that bat...i just don't what to do i guess...be nice, dont be nice...
 YamIhere
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2005 9:11:28 PM
I looked behind my keyboard, I didn't see anyone there ... I figured you all just existed in my hard drive
 AngelicPassion
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/23/2005 11:55:56 PM
Sweet Kristine,

I am fairly new to the forums yet I have seen your postings in a few I have been in. Just by reading what you say one can tell you are a beautiful, vibrant, caring soul. Don't ever let someone make you feel different.

Unfortunately there are those on the internet that are here for one soul purpose which is playing games. They don't think about the fact that the person behind the computer is a person with feelings and emotions. Those are the people who truly don't care about their own life much less anyone else's.

Never sell yourself short. As I said, you have a beauty that comes from within. A rarity you are, don't ever change. Personally, I can see your smile and hear your laughter when I read a forum you have spoken in. I find that truly amazing.

One the likes of you will go far in life. The man who wins your heart will be a very lucky man.

Take care,
Sandi
 Gentlmanlooking4alady
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/24/2005 11:05:47 PM
Someone wanted Miss Thang's freshly used panties.....gotta agree on the gross factor there. I've never understood the panty fixation personally, but even if I did, I can't imagine ever just asking someone I've never met for their underwear, that's just way too personal.

I agree that too many feel that they an be rude, crude and tasteless just because they think they won't suffer consequences in what they think is an anonymous forum. Honestly, they're right, it can be anonymous.

I guess it comes down to integrity of who the person is. You just have to blow off those who treat you like that and recognize that they are just poor excuses for a person. In the end, be glad that they revealed their true selves to you before you got too much time or emotion invested in them.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Do people not realize there are REAL people behind the keyboards?