Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Ever feel like your going to be alone forever?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FunLovinFella
Msg: 76
Ever feel like your going to be alone forever?Page 4 of 62    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Yes, and I almost tried to write some song lyrics about this once..

Here I am, 2AM, home alone, once again.

Got no girl, got no wife, will I ever in this life?

Yada yada yada I didn't think of much more other than that.

I also made a song about turkey... gobble gobble gee, gobble gobble gie, hey hey I am the turkey guy!

... I'm turning into my dad, only single =(
 ontario_woman
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Ever feel like your going to be alone forever?
Posted: 5/5/2005 11:39:20 AM
Lately, I've been feeling like I will be alone forever...
 Belfast Child
Msg: 78
Posted: 5/5/2005 11:44:58 AM
There is a difference bewteen being alone and being lonely..
I think that some have these confused given the text....
 DijitaL
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/5/2005 11:48:14 AM
You die alone.

Your lonely for life..

You cry out in pain..

Only to see the gates closed.
 sinful_1
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/5/2005 3:50:29 PM
being alone and being lonely come hand in hand..I have been single for 5 yrs and it sucks It was cool at first but now Its time to settle down and I haven't got anyone..I am a totally awesome person.. its true ask anyone..lol Why can't I find a good Guy? Are guys Shallow .. well think of it when it comes down to the bottom line . yes they are.. but its whats on the inside that counts.. and I'm not an Ogre.. why do they have to be???
 latinguy1982
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/5/2005 3:51:06 PM
how true. that's why i'd rather be evil
 FunLovinFella
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/6/2005 12:45:29 AM

I'm not an Ogre

I hate to be cruel but, yea, you are... honestly, your face must weigh more than my entire upper body... why do I constantly see posts, from both men and women alike, who definitely ARE totally fugly (again I'm sorry but I'm trying to get a point across here) keep making claims like "I know I'm not ugly!" ... I'm sorry but YES YOU ARE! My god I've never seen a more grotesque and frightening mug than that shot of you with the little horns on too, ack, who are you trying to attract? The dark lord of the underworld or something?

Seriously I'm sorry but I can't agree with that mentality... when you are grossly overweight and out of shape and look at yourself in the mirror and say "wow I am so sexy looking" you got ISSUES... Get a treadmill! Walk to work! Go on a diet! I had a friend who was like that, 300lbs of woman (or I should say 180lbs of REAL BBW and 120lbs of fat covering it all up)... she went on some serious dieting and exercise and lost about 1 lb every week last time I checked with her she was down to about 250lbs and that was last year... by now she's probably totally gorgeous after trimming away the fat that she was trapped inside of, why? BECAUSE SHE WASN'T LAZY! BECAUSE SHE HAD SOME AMBITION!

Being a little overweight is one thing, being happy with yourself if you're a little out of shape is ok but when you're that out of shape and think that's ok all it says is that you have no drive, no goals, no ambition, and you think the whole world is supposed to change for you, how selfish!
 Belfast Child
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/6/2005 9:48:51 AM
^^^^^ ^^^^^
"I hate to be cruel but, yea, you are... honestly, your face must weigh more than my entire upper body... why do I constantly see posts, from both men and women alike, who definitely ARE totally fugly (again I'm sorry but I'm trying to get a point across here) keep making claims like "I know I'm not ugly!"

Simply put; It's all too easy for anyone to hide behind their monitor and spew forth insults, distain and discord such as above.
It is, after all... HIS SAFE PLACE!

'nuff said.....
 mjane
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/6/2005 10:09:45 AM
Is it better to be alone, or choose to be with someone who you know is temporary at best.
Knowing that what you really want, he can not give you. Basically a quick fix from time to time. It just sort of knocks the edge off of being utterly alone.
 DijitaL
Msg: 85
 yummy77
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/6/2005 5:40:32 PM
its not to bad though i was with one person for 10 years recently single and i see it now as dating myself, get to no who u are have tons of fun and never feel like a 3rd wheel with friends
 Domeroth
Msg: 87
Posted: 5/6/2005 5:59:21 PM
Feel like I'm going to be alone forever? PFFT! I'm prepared for it!

Freakin party!!!!!

I ain't stoppin till the whole world consists of a mosh pit of killer whales!
 smart@$$
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/6/2005 6:11:18 PM
Yup, I totally feel like I'm gonna be alone forever and I'm ok with that
 Domeroth
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/6/2005 6:12:02 PM
^^^too damn cute to say something like that! Haha!
 Dulcet
Msg: 90
Posted: 5/6/2005 11:29:49 PM
Sweet,
you and I can go start a commune and we can grow old alone together. You bring the twinkies and I will bring the peanut butter M&M's and the diet coke. We can both bring our favorite girlie movies, and dart boards with mens faces on them lol. I'll let you name it hun, you are more creative than I. So whadda ya say? wanna go halves with me on it?
 Ms. Picky
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/7/2005 1:50:44 AM
hey! how 'bout thirds?

Can I join your party, dulcet and sweet?

and....

Simply put; It's all too easy for anyone to hide behind their monitor and spew forth insults, distain and discord such as above.
It is, after all... HIS SAFE PLACE!

amen, sistah! You tell that pompous a*s!!!
 Dulcet
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/7/2005 6:50:33 AM
mspicky you are in charge of the spirits. I like tequila!!!!
 Belfast Child
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/7/2005 9:00:29 AM
Thank YOU, mspicky!
 grrrbunkle
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/7/2005 4:12:04 PM
I know I will be single for the rest of my life because the woman doesn't exist who would want to be with me on a full time basis. Well she might exist but she is either already in a relationship, or in prison someplace. Somehow knowing this takes the fun out of sex as a recreational activity. I think love is a sparkler that burns out and you're left holding the wire as it cools off. Then if you drop it in the lawn you'll step on it and get it stuck in your foot.

But i still want to have sex anyway, just for something to do besides watch TV or make paper clip chains.
 SweetKristine
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/7/2005 4:31:53 PM
Being a little overweight is one thing, being happy with yourself if you're a little out of shape is ok but when you're that out of shape and think that's ok all it says is that you have no drive, no goals, no ambition, and you think the whole world is supposed to change for you, how selfish

^^witty how bout you just go away and quit insulting people...it takes a real man to insult someone behind a keyboard...pof is about love and accepting others..not hate..you want to spew hate..take it to another thread...i started this thread for support for everyone..not to have people come in here and insult others....
 SweetKristine
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/7/2005 4:35:50 PM
dulcet and miss picky your on :)~ but im bringing diet pepsi w/lime also...omg im in love with that stuff..had it on my vacation :)

back on topic...i used my 3 days outta town and did a lot of thinking..and relaxing lol..while ive been single for 3 years..and now im ready to date again...yes im lonely i admit it...you would be too if you hadnt been w/anyone in 3 years..havent been intimate in 20 months...but im ok w/being alone..its made me a stronger person :) and when my mr right comes by and takes my breath away..i'm in a better spot in my life than i was...its ok to be alone and lonely sometimes...everyone feels that way..but when ya embrace it and still love life..then thats when ya know its ok :)
 Belfast Child
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/7/2005 4:40:35 PM
atta girl, Kristine!
 rusassy21969
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/7/2005 8:22:59 PM
we are not gonna be alone forever cause we have pof and we can **** here everyday about it, lol, honestly though this is a great site for meeting chat buddies and I am amazed at how supportive and positive most members here are!! thanks, sign me in for the commune too, can't wait, lol
 peachy38
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/7/2005 11:43:09 PM
OF course i feel like im never gonna meet anyone for long term.
Ive resigned myself to the fact that im not a barbie doll,i have 3 teenagers and not many men want that.I try not to get depressed about it so i come on here hoping to just connect through chat and the forum.
 SweetKristine
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/8/2005 6:11:59 AM
^^^i hear ya...im the same...cept i dont have any kids lol....last night i felt really alone...i just wanted someone to hold me....i miss that....god i really miss that...sex is wonderful great who dosent love it....but i miss having someone hold me, so i feel safe at night....while ive accepted the fact that im gonna be alone...it sucks lol...and i miss so many things..its ok to be alone...and its ok to miss the things you get while being w/a man....
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Ever feel like your going to be alone forever?