Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > still a virgin at 46.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Billbutler8
Msg: 75
view profile
History
still a virgin at 46.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
hazy: where have you been my love?
 Mominatrix
Msg: 76
view profile
History
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 6/12/2007 10:11:56 AM
Of course he is still a virgin.

AliBabble and I took him out for dinner on his birthday, and he did not lay a hand on either of us, or even ask to watch.
 Billbutler8
Msg: 77
view profile
History
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 6/12/2007 10:35:29 AM
she did not let me drive her very cool car. I ain't givin it up --if she can't let me drive her car, I ain't putting out.

went home with the bartender that night , btw...
 Mominatrix
Msg: 78
view profile
History
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 6/12/2007 10:40:06 AM
Bill, you slut.
 dontneednostinkinname
Msg: 79
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 11/24/2012 12:07:24 AM
Dude , bragging because you had like five or more woman is dopey, actually scummy, really, who gives a fiddlers f**k . I'm 46 and most of the guys I grew up with are still virgins. Blue collar and no. Education. Btw . If I was you I would run real quick if a girl admits to you she has Hoed it up with more than 6 or 7 guys in a lifetime. You don't need a diseased fleabag whore who's hobby is getting laid.
 BlueVengeance
Msg: 80
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:30:20 PM
Hey, I visited the Virgin Islands a few Summers ago...now they just call 'em "The Islands"

har har har...sorry
 mamasboy069
Msg: 81
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 2/1/2013 6:22:15 AM
#79...#80
who in the hell ya tawken to?,,,,,noone has posted on this thread in 5 or 6 yrs WTH???gettin weird here.

hows that hope an change workinout 4 u?
illegals have no allegance to the red white an blue?
 mike215215
Msg: 82
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 2/1/2013 9:50:52 AM
Post 7

It would concern me, particularly since you are divorced.

it appear to have been corrected.. he is now Single as per his profile

in addition...
1- his profile states he is 52, yet the title of this thread, is virgin at 46?? Update--- I did not realize the post #1 was posted in 2007... 5 years ago! darn... di you get laid finally!??

2- he has joined POF in 2005.... 8yrs on POF and still in a dry spell? WTF hard to believe

3- and at 52, with NO experience in bed, you are looking for females Age between 23 and 34.... good Luck!

4- How to select women? forgetaboutit.... you have lost any edge.. you'd better apply to replace "archbishop Mahony" to get sex from little boys .... that might be much easier for you.... but totally wrong!!!

5- Keep meeting Rosie Palm, at your own convenience!

LOL
 jdg916
Msg: 83
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 2/1/2013 11:57:05 PM

I have never had sex before—ever.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/

Problem solved.
 Inexperience
Msg: 84
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 2/2/2013 5:16:31 AM
All I can say is wow. I'm still a virgin at 26 and thats because I haven't gone to far with a woman.

I've dated plenty of them, had one relationship and almost had my second one this year till she flaked but I don't plan on remaining a virgin past 30. He needs to get out there and have fun.
 Cybear1
Msg: 85
view profile
History
still a virgin at 46.
Posted: 3/30/2013 3:53:51 AM
I am 59, and a virgin. I had a strict southern Baptist upbringing, which likely had something to do with my never dating. I was brought up to believe that sexual attraction to females was a temptation of the devil and was to be avoided/resisted at all cost. "Nice boys don't chase girls" was one of the messages I learned. It's possible that I made myself busy working at five part-time and one full-time job and had no time for much else besides sleeping (by myself.).  

You'll probably laugh at this, I was aware of the mechanics, but I didn't realize sex took place while people were awake! I thought it was something that happened while a married couple were asleep because I always heard sex referred to as "going to bed" with someone, or "sleeping around," so I assumed it occurred while asleep! Any TV shows, or movies I saw always showed couples waking from sleeping together, which merely reinforced my false impression. It has been suggested to me my several women over the years that we "go for coffee sometime." I always declined, explaining to a puzzled face that I don't drink coffee! No one ever explained to me that this is merely a phrase to indicate a member of the opposite sex is interested in getting to know you!

I know my story sounds unbelievable. It seems if you reach my age, and claim you have never dated and are a virgin, people conclude you are a liar, or gay (it's been suggested to me that I'm both.) One woman even suggested I may have a medical problem and that I need to see a doctor!

I've also been told that most men my age my age are expected have a fair bit of dating experience under their belt, and few women will want do date a "teenager" who is trying to figure-out what he wants/doesn't want, likes/dislikes etc. in a partner. Sexual experience is also supposedly "a given" these days, especially for someone my age, even if they have never married and women expect you to "know what you're doing" in bed. Commitment to the one you are dating is also expected because one should have determined what they want and be able to decide by age 50, and probably much younger than that. I would suggest those who have married and divorced (some multiple times) are the ones who aren't ready to commit! I wonder how many others, who aren't priests, are life-long virgins. I would suggest a celibate lifestyle is as much a result of circumstance as choice.

Others have advised me if one is content being a virgin, there's no reason to change, especially if the motivation is conformity. Being a virgin at 59 would seem to indicate one is likely set in their ways and not likely to change at this point. Certainly, it makes for a much simpler more peaceful life by avoiding unnecessary stress, not to mention unwanted children, divorce and STDs. Dating/marriage clearly isn't for everyone, including the many who attempt it multiple times!
Show ALL Forums  > California  > still a virgin at 46.