Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SD2131
Msg: 243
Sexy Lingerie; Intimate Apparel.... Do Men Expect It? Does It Really Matter?Page 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
I truly love it when a woman enjoys wearing sexy lingerie and high heels to turn her man on.. I think its one of the most sexual turn on`s a woman can do for her lover...

"Do they expect it"? I don't think they do, but I think it does put a smile on their face.

I think it puts more than a smile on a man`s face... have fun and try it, your lover will appreciate it immensely..
 Supersoulson
Msg: 244
Sexy Lingerie; Intimate Apparel.... Do Men Expect It? Does It Really Matter?
Posted: 10/30/2014 8:04:30 AM
I don't EXPECT it but when a woman does wear something sexy it IS sexy because it shows she's CONFIDENT in her sexuality !

My fave is something like a see through teddy - like a present you want to unwrap so badly but have to wait for !

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !
 gtomustang
Msg: 245
Posted: 10/30/2014 9:47:22 AM
the alternate question may be...do women expect men to dress sexy, and does it really matter :)

I don't think every man expects it, but for many...its a welcome surprise. the proverbial cherry on the sundae. Not needed, but a nice touch.

I was at a car show last weekend on pavement, and a twenty-something woman dressed for the cooler weather was behind me in wood-heeled boots. I knew it b/c every step was clop clop clop like a horse, but yet...I still was tempted to look back, to see if the boots "matched" the woman.

The clothing shouldn't make the man, or woman. but it can ignite curiousity, and that ignites interest, and that can ignite....
 overunity
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2014 11:29:10 AM
Hey, everything else off, but the heels stay on!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 247
Posted: 10/30/2014 1:54:22 PM
Sometimes I like commando, sometimes I like lingerie, sometimes I like to take each petal off, sometimes I like all of them on.

Does it really matter? Absolutely.
 petula1908
Msg: 248
Posted: 10/30/2014 4:06:45 PM
I am a woman that loves lingerie and sexy apparel for myself. It makes me feel sexy and that transmits to the guy.
What men expect, who knows?? They are all different. Most of them do seem to like stockings and suspender belts in my experience. I like a man to be well dressed outside the bedroom and find that a turn on. Silky underwear etc in the bedroom. And yes, just heels and some jewellery can be a real turn on.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >