Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 south_city
Msg: 105
Cutting hair boy short and the impact on attraction Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I have seen some women with short hair that I felt were physically attractive. But for the most part, I think women do look better with longer hair.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Cutting hair boy short and the impact on attraction
Posted: 3/21/2017 8:44:16 PM
Don't take fashion advice from someone who's HALF your age.
She'll recommend ear lobe plugs and a sleeve of tattoos next.
It's not 1950. Women color their hair from age 10 to age 110.
...as far as attraction goes, once your boobs are out, no one's measuring your hair...
 GoodLord1
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/21/2017 10:55:26 PM
I've seen some women who stuff themselves so tightly into pushup bras
their boobs can be seen screaming "LET ME OUTTA HERE!!"

they look like two bald men trying to find an escape route from their blouse.

I dislike false eyelashes too.
I saw a 20 something wearing them at THE GYM!!! dumbass
 Fikirimi
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/10/2017 3:14:45 PM
In my experience, men are not looking at me for my hair. They're not objecting to it, either.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/13/2017 7:29:36 PM
A woman with a good face can pull off short hair.

I remember back when Jane Pauley and Joan Lunden had long hair, but they looked like they came off the set of "Little House on the Prairie". Frumpy as hell. Both eventually went with a much shorter cut and different style, and it made a world of difference.
 spot4username
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/14/2017 9:02:47 AM

In my experience, men are not looking at me for my hair. They're not objecting to it, either.

A woman with a good face can pull off short hair.

I agree with both of these sentiments. I have had very long and very short hair. I never noticed either deterring men from showing interest.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/14/2017 9:08:29 AM
I prefer long hair on a woman, not just because it adds to the visual stimulation during doggy style, haha, but it just looks more feminine - WITHOUT a goatee, of course

There are always exceptions, like Halle Berry
 ohenryx
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2017 11:47:07 AM

I prefer long hair on a woman, not just because it adds to the visual stimulation during doggy style, haha, but it just looks more feminine

A big “thumbs up”, I agree, strongly.

I remember back when Jane Pauley and Joan Lunden had long hair, but they looked like they came off the set of "Little House on the Prairie". Frumpy as hell. Both eventually went with a much shorter cut and different style, and it made a world of difference.

Joan Lunden, man I had a thing for her back in the day. She most definitely did not look “frumpy” to me.

Of course, I’ve always had a thing for the quiet shy reserved type who then turns into a tiger in the bedroom. There’s one lady here in the forums who really inspires my imagination in that area, but …
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >