Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frrosty
Msg: 163
Ok I Am Back,Jack,& others Page 2 of 44    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

OH do me! do me

*sly smile*

ChRisJC
Msg: 164
Ok I Am Back,Jack,& others
Posted: 5/2/2005 2:16:35 AM
ok hit me.....
 TimPommell
Msg: 184
view profile
History
I refuse to say "do me" There just isn't a way to make it sound hetrosexual
Posted: 5/2/2005 1:34:38 PM
When the good Dr is in, I would appreciate some input!
 ChRisJC
Msg: 185
I refuse to say do me There just isn't a way to make it sound hetrosexual
Posted: 5/2/2005 2:45:15 PM
sounds good but they are not shades they are glasses
 ChRisJC
Msg: 187
I refuse to say do me There just isn't a way to make it sound hetrosexual
Posted: 5/2/2005 4:01:57 PM
ok jack the "mac" let me know what you think now hit me up with a male message
thanx man
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 199
This - that
Posted: 5/3/2005 6:20:04 AM
@ keeley and Dr Jack: Concerning pictures; I don't agree with loose the picture where she was doing something. Not every picture has to show a pretty face. There is more to people than a pretty face. For instance, I just got my mail, there are 10 pics above that show the last people to get their mail, 9 face shots and me on top of a mountain, can't see my face but, if your a woman and you like the mountians, which one are you going to click on?

I think your off base on this one. I admit that the picture we are talking about was dark and it wasn't clear what was going on but it did show an overall body, which to me is just as important if not more so then a pretty face. I'll take an active person in good shape with an average face over an out of shape pretty face anyday. My view, and I suspect others would agree.

Good job on the pics keeley, I saw the new one and clicked on it before I knew it was you. See, I'll go for a pretty face too, that's because I haven't found the woman's pic on top of a mountain yet. Still looking. What I'd give for a pic of a woman on top a mountain with a backpack baby carrier. Lust at first sight!!!!
 DJ_Lover01
Msg: 218
view profile
History
I'll review your profile and give ya some dating advice
Posted: 5/3/2005 5:14:21 PM
*raises hand* May I be next?
 and still single
Msg: 219
First ever MULTIPLE reviews!
Posted: 5/3/2005 6:48:32 PM
oooook MY TURN - cuz i honestly would like to know what it is about my profile that is not clear - haha i mean im still attracting the aaaaaaa wierdos shall we say
 Skip1701
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2005 7:16:47 PM
might as well add me to the waiting list
 Skip1701
Msg: 221
view profile
History
First ever MULTIPLE reviews!
Posted: 5/3/2005 7:17:42 PM
hey Gary..at least you attract SOMEthing...lol..been here a year and all I get are one time emails...
 SarGasm
Msg: 226
re-review for Wlydone and Baldone
Posted: 5/4/2005 12:03:34 AM
anytime you have time brother...feel free to dissect me.
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 250
Thank you Jack For My Reviews!!!
Posted: 5/6/2005 7:39:06 AM
@ the bald one: Hey you can have the best profile out there, be the nicest guy in the world, and they don't beat a path to your door. Best, nicest,etc is all in the eye of the beholder, the best we can hope to do here is have a profile that accurately tells who we are, or maybe not, maybe I should say puts a positive spin on who we are. At least a profile that doesn't turn then away, LOL. After that it helps to go out and look for the women, send the ones that you think should look at you a short note, and hopefully they will take notice.

Just because you have a good profile, doesn't mean they are going to come to you, beleive me I know that more than anybody. You've got to sell yourself. Little things you can't do anything about affect how well your chances are, for me living in Kansas, my age, and wanting children are a killer, but that's me, I could change it, I could move, but don't want to. I guess they aren't little things, but they sure affect my chances.

Do you want to lie about them or neglect them in your profile, I don't think so, because we are not trying to trap somebody, we are trying to find a match. No matter how hard we try a left hand glove isn't going to fit a right hand. Well I guess we could turn it inside out, but then it just wouldn't look right now would it, but it would keep us warm. That's some people approach on here but they aren't looking for a match, they just want to find something warm.
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 252
Posted: 5/6/2005 8:01:39 AM
@bald one: a couple other things

dont let it be with you,you would be missing out!!!!

not really what you wanted to say "without you" maybe ???

and spelling on the word don’t

Also 2nd part "wiether” not spelled correct, think you want whether

Spelling should not be a big thing in my book but everything that’s wrong adds up and gives just one more reason to pass you over and go to the next one. It’s a tough sell in the real world.

I would also loose the part about the 3 co-workers at the table, that sounds needy and desperate

My main thoughts on you, get out and join some groups, learn to dance get some confidence in walking up to girl and talking to them, it’s tough but it’s better than sitting on the sideline waiting for them to come to you, You’ll get old and gray waiting for that, I guess you found a way to get rid of the gray though.

Just my thoughts. Good luck
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 256
Posted: 5/6/2005 9:23:11 AM
@ last chance: got a question for you but I can't talk to you because I'm not female....

I hate it when people limit who they let email them, there's more to live then just finding that special someone.

So think about that people. Are you not looking for friends too?

We can all use friends, maybe a friend, one you haven't met yet of the same sex has somebody you really need to meet. Not so in this case, but you never know, keep your options open. Maybe that special someone is one year out of your specified age range and they just can't contact you so they give up. Don't shoot yourself in the foot.
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 258
Posted: 5/6/2005 9:46:53 AM
@msreddress: You need to tell whom your talking about here, I assume it's last chance, I agree it's a pretty good one already, I couldn't come up with much to say about it, but Jack will have some stuff to say, he always does.
 SarGasm
Msg: 270
Thanks Jack
Posted: 5/6/2005 2:07:45 PM
thanks for the input there Jack...i should be putting up a few different photos in the next little while!

keep on keepin' on!
 bean01
Msg: 287
Posted: 5/6/2005 5:55:39 PM
Tell me oh great one, what your thoughts are? I look forward to your daily dish.
 rcj1158
Msg: 292
view profile
History
rcj1158 Review
Posted: 5/7/2005 8:08:38 AM
Hey Jack,,,

Thanks for the tips and review.. Nice to see constructive criticism without personal trashing... Never realized the perception of the words the way you pointed out... Honestly, I didn't give it a hellaofalotathought....Thanks again.. Anyone reading this who hasn't been though Dr Jack's review... You should!!!! and NOW!

Ron
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 300
You are up, Rio!
Posted: 5/8/2005 9:06:13 AM
@Jack and everybody else: Re Camping and Dancing

I want to add my 2 cent's worth on the word camping and others like it. Granted a lot of people camp but a lot of people don't. Ones that don't and ones that do have a good chance of not being a good match. I think any word that separates the population 50/50 or more is a good word for a profile. The key here is that you need to have a lot more words then just camping for your interests but I wouldn't say loose it, just add more. Personally I use the word camp to do searches, for me to be interested it needs to be in there, I also use danc, not misspelled it's the root for dancing and like to dance. It's another 50/50 word but we are now maybe down to 25% of the population. Add not smoking and age and wanting kids, we are getting down to 1% and I'm starting to be interested. All these words are not very selective in themselves but taken in unison they start to mean something.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >