Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dumbest question you've been asked on 1st date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SergeantOz
Msg: 26
Dumbest question you've been asked on 1st date?Page 2 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Hmmmmm where do I begin ?

"So how much do you earn in your business and is it enough to support a family on ?"

"Do you Aussies speak English back home ?"

"How come you guys have summer when we have winter ?"

"Can I have some more money for the bar, as I ordered a $30 US****ail and don't have my purse with me tonight ?"

"What do you think of sex on the first date ?" <---------- I was dumb enough to not answer this one or was it really a dumb question ?

"Can you lend me $500.00 to get my son out of jail ?"

"Would you give me $200.00 if I took you back to my place for the night as I need to get a new tv for the house ?"

"Did I see you in the cop shop (police station) when I was being released on a surety bail last year ?" <---------- suddenly I had to go home due to an urgent need for some pills I never knew existed.

I have others but that should be enough for now ...........
 nononsenseman
Msg: 27
Dumbest question you've been asked on 1st date?
Posted: 4/19/2007 11:37:45 PM
Well Knoxman please tell me this woman doesn't live in Knox Indiana. If so maybe you could have her wear tinfoil on her head so I will know to stay away. LOL
 nononsenseman
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/19/2007 11:43:59 PM
SergeantOz, where in the world are you meeting these crazy women who say such idiotic things? It doesn't sound like you are meeting them in church thats for sure.
 OneBrazenGirl
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/20/2007 6:34:25 PM
What is your dream wedding? (courtesy of someone from here) BARF
 rockondon
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2007 1:06:23 AM

"what would you do if i stuck my finger in your ass".

you shoulda replied "I'd ask you to stick your other finger in so I could see if I could whistle"
 Girlflower
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/21/2007 8:40:13 AM
He said... Hey once we get to know each other do you think you could pluck the hairs in my ears?

Still rolling my eyes on that one!!

Girlflower
 ladysprite
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/21/2007 10:24:23 AM

I came in driping wet from a down pour and apologized to my date for being late. She took one look at me dripping there and said "How did you get wet ?"

I said with a straight face "I ran through a car wash chasing a monkey who had stole my car keys."

OMG.. too funny !!!!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/21/2007 11:19:00 AM
^^^^Two questions:

1. Men can have a problem with women who want nothing but cack? I always thought that was refreshing in a woman for most men, and they would gladly volunteer.

2. What the heck is a Dairy Queen (besides an ice cream chain)?
 Bigger Guy
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2007 6:55:50 PM
I had been asked out by a young lady and I decided to take her for a nice dinner. I picked her up and we were at the restaurant. Between the main course and desert she asked me how well I would take care of her if we got married. I just smiled and kind of snickered, thinking she was joking. She then said, "you know...I'm not joking, I want to know".
I just looked quite surprised at her, and said that I had no marriage plans, especially with someone I barely knew and that desert would be something better to talk over. Understandably, I had a somewhat tense balance of the evening, with her hinting a such questions again. I did not see her again other than bumping into her from time to time, and her saying how sorry she was for being so forward.
 bolond
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/22/2007 12:14:18 AM
WOW! I haven't laughed so hard since I can't remember. These are "real" questions you've all been asked? I don't recognize any of them so it wasn't me on the date.

I don't understand the
do you swallow?
Of course the obvious answer would have been, "No, I'm on a diet and I'm only allowed to chew and spit!" Oh wait, they weren't talking about food?
 Nightdreamer31
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/23/2007 11:05:42 AM
Yes i will agree with you on that one Angel422.. I have been asked that many times..
 This Journey
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/23/2007 6:52:24 PM
do you mind if I go and use the ladies' room?

I wondered what would have happened if I had said, yes I do.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/26/2007 2:01:22 PM
Cinco de Mayo...may 5th
my daughter's birthday too!
 tdh46
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/26/2007 2:46:40 PM
"Is it true what they say about you black guys"

This is after i get comments from her about how big my hands were and right after she asked me what size my feet was
 cuity
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/28/2007 12:35:44 PM
It was not a first date, I was talking to this guy via IM for the first time ever and he ask me if I ever had an abortion. Not only was it a dumb question, it was offensive also. Needless to say, I cut the conversation short and blocked his messages.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2007 1:33:31 PM
"How are you tr-mmed down there?" Well hindsight's always 20/20, I'd have said how rude, to think I shaved my ankles just for this lousy date!!
Of course I always think of the amazing comebacks after the fact...*sigh*
 SergeantOz
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/30/2007 12:53:23 AM
Ok I have had some laughs on what I have seen so far.

Q: Can you lend me some money so I can get some food for the house until next pay day ? (I did watch her spend $50.00 on drinks at a bar that night so said No).

Q: Is it true what they say about big men with big hands and big feet ? (Dunno I am not into blokes).

Q: How much would you give me to sleep with you tonight ? (Does she give change ?).

Q: How would you like to come and meet my parents tomorrow (1st date blues ?).

Q: Would you mind if I brought my kids as well since we have not been out for dinner for ages and they would like to have a meal with me ? (I said No as I was only ready to meet her first - but we did go out later on with the whole family and had a good time).

Q: Would you consider having a 3-some with me and my sister (I thought this was weird and a joke but was serious and her sister was a beauty challenged woman so I made an excuse to leave the restaurant before saying I was only interested in you).

Q: Do you mind if we take my mother to the doctor on the way out to dinner ? (I did drop her off and heard all about her urine problems as I collected my date from home).
 icunow7
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2007 12:23:39 PM
Did you get a pedicure or do you do it yourself?
 rockondon
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2007 2:01:20 PM
Have you ever thought about getting a [male organ] ring?

Edit: had to evade the autocensor
 Always smile!
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/11/2007 2:48:15 PM
I have actually used the " So how has your luck been on these sites" one. Simply because i have met a lot of friends, but no girlfriends. Good to know that is the wrong way to go. I'm learning ladies.
 justinakrfc
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/13/2007 7:26:31 PM
Do you want to kiss me? This wasn't actually a date, but a girl I met last night that I had been on a date before. Ok, maybe it isn't so stupid of a question, unless we put it into context. We were in a bar, she was drunk, I had just shown up, I was having a conversation with her friend. All she wanted to do was kiss, and basically, I just wasn't feeling it. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but for me, when you kiss someone, it has to be the "right" moment. I can switch it on, sure, but it's just not the same.

Needless to say I'm not seeing her again, for a variety of reasons, of which I won't go into.
 simplegirlforasimpleguy
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/13/2007 7:48:26 PM
Mine was:

"Do you mind getting in the back seat...my dog doesn't share the front seat well"

LMAO needless to say--I got out of the front and went right back inside my house---without him---or the damn dog! lol
 whothehellknows
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/14/2007 5:08:37 AM

This got me to thinking-What's the dumbest question you've ever been asked on a first date?

How can you be so stupid to believe that garbage?

She asked if I believed in evolution, to which I replied 'Of course.' She then went on a 5 minute rant about how people who believe in evolution generally are also responsible for ending prayer in school and how we are the root cause of all that's wrong in the country.

I wasn't offended, I was actually thankful. Showed me really quickly that we would have zero in common.
 whothehellknows
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/14/2007 5:29:47 AM

Back here in TX after being in Hawaii, a girl asked me if it was warm in Hawaii.
Ummmm, yes.

This reminds me of a stupid question. While I was in the military I was stationed in Hawaii. Years later I was on a date and the lady was asking questions about where I was stationed and just general info type of things. I mentioned I was stationed in Hawaii for several years. She asks...

"Do they like Americans there?"
 ozzieann
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/14/2007 7:29:22 AM
Yes, a resume might work. As long as the other person actually reads and "understands". Just hope they don't want to go over it verbally with you, lol.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dumbest question you've been asked on 1st date?