Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 curlygrl
Msg: 9
Would He Still Want Me After He Knows?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Sassy -welcome to the pretty poor girls club -
listen - guys - they want a girl that has a portfolio-
well - whatever - what can I say - some of us have come out
alive and that is about it -
So - with that said - we have other things to offer and the right
guy will see that - trust me-
Its not always about your 401K or your house or your
car - sometimes its just about you - and what they see in you -
just you-
Oh and by the way - some guys around here have just come
out alive with the clothes on thier backs too-
 IWANNABEURSEXYLUV
Msg: 10
Would He Still Want Me After He Knows?
Posted: 4/15/2007 1:25:48 PM
I dont judge guys and if a guy is going to judge me-he is not the one for me anyway- is how I look at it!
 crystalise
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/16/2007 1:23:24 AM
Dont think you've got anything to worry about all if you are talking morally. What concerns you here, that you left him with a mortgage [ in which case he has the appreciation value of the asset to keep him warm at night] or that you are without assets? Either way, you walked away a from a controlling ex and a house. What's so bad about that??? Its not illegal and you havent hurt anyone. Unless any future new love is a gold digger I would say he should understand.

My only thing you might want to consider is financially - if there is still a mortgage on this property - is your name on it as well? If he defaults on payments you will also be held liable for debt collection etc

Seriously worry about yourself, not someone you havent met yet
 Witchypoo
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/16/2007 10:58:51 AM
Ah Fabulous............ where do you get that she cheated.... am I missing something???

Witchy
 tdh46
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/16/2007 12:04:47 PM
Spiderwoman, where did she say her ex was bad? did i miss that part of the thread.... She kicked the guy out of his house, he moved back in and said "it's my house too, if you don't want me here you move" and half of you including the OP is slapping this guy with a control freak tag..WTF did i miss here, she ended the marriage, she should move, it's the guy house too, he has assets in said house he needs to protect.

No matter what thread gets posted in here the guy always gets cast in the role of the villian, you people need to get a grip.
 Sheridan46
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/16/2007 1:12:54 PM
I don't want to be a spoil sport here but I noticed you joined this site a year before putting your husband out?

I also don't follow the "know one will want me" thing nor do I follow that its 'all about what so and so has'.

The first girlfriend I ever had was broke but I still had sex with her ...I'm pretty sure that most males don't really care if you're broke or not.
 yournewfriend08
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/30/2007 7:28:58 AM
Recommend you get a lawyer. No one should judge you for this
 StarreGazer
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/31/2007 12:46:06 PM

Msg: 53 -- most guys don't care if your homeless.

Actually, I WOULD care. If she were homeless, she would be more appreciative of what I have to offer.
 phine_likker
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/31/2007 2:09:35 PM
It wouldn't bother ME at all!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >