Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nice Girl 142
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Things that will most likley get you read/deleted after only one message...Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
celts 123,
That happens to women, too, you know.
 UnexpectedError
Msg: 114
Things that will most likley get you read/deleted after only one message...
Posted: 4/28/2009 9:30:47 PM

in the first day i signed up i already had 4 pages of messages.

If you're not exaggerating, that tells me there are waaay more guys here than I thought--and I already thought the ratio was skewed... I've only gotten one or two pages in my entire time here, most of them repeats. They need to find a solution to this gender imbalance. Subliminal ads, perhaps?
 Ed Bear
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Things that will most likley get you read/deleted after only one message...
Posted: 5/3/2009 3:08:48 AM
Hey, Redkatt...

I know how to use morels in the kitchen! I love them sauteed in blueberry-wild rice reduction with just a hint of garlic butter! Bring'em by and let's cook!

(We get great chanterelles, pine mushrooms and shiitake here too!)

For everyone: do we agree, then, that using a canned "Thanks but no thanks" message is decent and moral? Some people take even the gentlest refusal as license to spit bitter venom... others seem to need to reply to those who e-mail with anger of the "how dare you think someone like you is fit to talk to me?" ilk.

Chill, compadres!
ED BEAR
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >