Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tim61
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Nipples .....Sensitive Or Not ?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
When I 1st saw this, I thought it was on about Women's Nipples Mmmmm surely all Women's Nipples are Highly sensitive ?, but knowing it's about Men's Nipples !!! I can honestly say, I have Never had my Nipples Played With !!!

Why Do Men Have Nipples in the First Place

Tim
 Tim61
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Nipples .....Sensitive Or Not ?
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:19:29 AM

I have always wanted my Nipples pierced.. but scared its gonna hurt....

oh nooo not me, I have been told that having them Pierced, hightens the sensetivity of them though ?

But eh what do I know ???

Tim
 Tim61
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:24:57 AM
i love playing ...Flicking.. and biting them.. and he loves me doing it!!

You Can you come & be a & do mine too please Trish ??? to see if, I either start to do a macfiorty or really enjoy it Mmmmm
Tim
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 5:33:13 AM

Nope...... no sensitivity there at all...........but when my brother was a baby, he developed a small swelling around one of his nipples and cried when my Mother touched it. She took him to the doctor, he applied a little pressure to the swolled area ........and ...........MILK squirted out.

MILK......from a baby's nipple !

seanick..... that is quite common.... my son was the same,I had never heard of it until then,he is 14 now and here about it all the time....

Lee 1968.....
for some reason, my nips are always erect and very sensitive...not that i'm complaining.. just can be a bit embarrassing sometimes

mine are the same and it is more embarrassing for a women lol
 Tim61
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 7:51:20 AM
[Quote] Yup now just got to find the man to re awaken them

Can I be a Tester to re awaken then plz Mildred

Tim
 OBird
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/17/2007 11:14:09 AM
Choozy:

I do wear those nipple flowers when going out without a bra on, then no one can tell whether you're cold or not !

'Nipple Flowers'? Wossat then? (am I showing my age/ignorance/lack of class here?)

I'm much too sensitive to talk about my nips, by the way.

OBird
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/17/2007 11:43:43 AM

They are skin coloured little sticky flower shapes that you stick over your nipples, they don't show through your clothes and they stop your nipples sticking out. They are fab.
They sell them in Debenhams and La Senza for £5.00 for 7 pairs. Every woman should have some ! Well, those who are prepared to go out without a bra that is !

Wow! Every day really IS a school day! Thanks, Choozy!
I shall buy myself some at the earliest opportunity - I actually only wear a bra to cover the Stiff Nips caused by a chilly breeze!
 OBird
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/17/2007 12:41:41 PM
oooooohhhhhhhh, Pip..........

<div class='quote'>Mine are so sensitive I get turned on sometimes just having my shirt brushing against them

See, now I NEED my flower thingys!

Gi'us a go on yer nips, Pip.......! I wanna be your shirt......

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pips nips, Pips nips, Pips nips mmmmmmmmmmm

Phew, is it getting hot in here?

\/ \/ Dammit, Pip, I WANT those consequences!

Tim61
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 12:57:58 PM
Why does Hair grow around mens nipples ? I have to shave round mine reguarly, I think they look unsightly with hair around them YUK !!!

Tim
 Tim61
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 1:22:30 PM

A natural thing to do with puberty! Be proud of your nipples Tim!

Cheers Bluebrummie

I dont really think I'm proud of them though ?, they are just there lol

Tim
 aquaplane
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2007 5:57:43 PM
In my experience, women don't squirt out of one hole when breast feeding, so how can piercing seal up several holes. I have seen at least 3 or 4 jets of milk when expressing milk, may be more. I didn't see how many jets when I was doing it oraly.

On my own nips, always did a Macforty when I was hitched. When I was buggering about when I was free, I found one lass who could get me going in that area, but sadly I'm back in the Macforty camp now. Still nothing ventured nothing gained, it may be time to give it a go again.

Wimins nips, some are some aren't, suck it and see is the best policy.
 rsx11s
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/5/2007 6:34:25 PM

They are skin coloured little sticky flower shapes that you stick over your

That's for non-catholics. My ex explained to me decades ago all girls in Catholic school were given Eleastoplast band aids in class and told what to do with them.at the onset of puberty.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >