Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mfleet
Msg: 39
FLOOD!Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
OH MY GOD!! I can't believe she would be embarassed. Knowing you make a woman extremely wet is anamazing turn on for a man. The best time I had is when I was giving oral pleasure to a woman and she pulled my head up because she was going to squirt and didn't want to drown me. I was so upset that she hadn't left me down there to drown with a smile on my face
 acgoat
Msg: 41
FLOOD!
Posted: 5/18/2007 4:07:43 AM
Just during sexual encounters?
Out in public?

Can see how out in public can be a problem, but during sex it would be good.
 deerdog1
Msg: 42
FLOOD!
Posted: 5/18/2007 6:32:59 AM
Cant see wet as a problem at least during sex ( heck ill gladly change the sheets , mattress ,carpet ,sub floor ,pump out the basement . whatever just enjoy i can swim _)wetness is the ultimate sign of appreciation , as a mater of fact i think the most sexy words i have ever heard during a make out session are (I'm so wet ) those of you women that squirt be proud those of you that dont keep trying it is OMG
 codedout
Msg: 43
FLOOD!
Posted: 5/18/2007 6:59:06 AM
She may be self concious about it, I had a friend in a similar position. One of her BF's told her it was disgusting, she eventually mentally convinced herself it was, and subsequently it let to her not being able to have an orgasm.

Communication is everything, let her know its good, take alittle more time with her, make her feel comfortable and she will come around. Some people just say things tha get into a aperson head and stick.

Go do some research on the web, show her that it is normal and that she is ok. Oh and I dont mean show her these forums, go to a true medical site where there is genuine facts, and not fiction. It worked for my friend, and she nwo has a happy and fulfilling sex life.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 44
view profile
History
FLOOD!
Posted: 5/18/2007 7:49:04 AM
Reading this whole thread has had a bit of a *dampening* effect on me... hehehe... only 'cause it reminds me of all those wonderful moments where.. lol.. oh never mind. Suffice it to say that my man was more then pleasantly surprised to discover that after a brief necking session that I was more then *prepared* for what happened next.

I've never been embarassed by it, more likely I'm going to mention it in the context of *look what you did!!* then anything else!
 Leeanne
Msg: 46
view profile
History
FLOOD!
Posted: 5/18/2007 10:50:19 AM
^^^^ You just read my mind!! Like for heaven sake there are products available for every dilema!! So in public use the liners!! In private embrace your ability to become so wonderfully aroused!!
 outoften
Msg: 48
view profile
History
FLOOD!
Posted: 9/12/2007 7:14:20 PM
I was with a woman who squirted with me. It was the most exhilarating sex I have ever had. She talked differently to me for months. I don't believe she had done that before & was very pleased with the encounter.
 moniquesc
Msg: 49
FLOOD!
Posted: 9/18/2007 11:04:33 AM
When I have multiple orgasms it tends to be a flood.

Every guy I have ever been with thinks this is a huge turn on.

It makes things very messy and very wet; that's just hot.

Kickn1Backā„¢
Msg: 50
FLOOD!
Posted: 9/20/2007 7:39:10 PM
There is only one kind of sex and that is MESSY!!! Unless you are with a woman who has a tub of cleaning wipes on hand (Yes, been there done that, takes all the thrill out of it). When you gotta get the steam cleaner out to clean up after a good session then you know it was great!!! Look out folks we gots a GUSHER!!!!

KB
 IntegraMark
Msg: 51
view profile
History
FLOOD!
Posted: 9/21/2007 3:25:41 AM
the wetter the better. it's a type of messy i don't mind and feel it's worth it. i had a g/f that would squirt during an orgasm. that only encouaged me to give her more of them.

women shouldn't feel embarrased about it. it's perfectly normal and the guy should know (if he's educated enough) that some women produce more than others.
 4YOU2KISS!!!
Msg: 57
FLOOD!
Posted: 9/23/2007 8:17:23 AM
OMG....in my books the WETTER the BETTER,...and I am one of those that does not need LUBE....lol

Heck,...what man is not completely turned on by the fact that his lady is wet as that shows him that he is doing something right and has aroused her....and the wetter the better,....

Tell you friend that she is looking at this all wrong,....embrace all the wetness as it is "SEXY" as hell and some woman would trade places with her in a heart beat!

As for SQUIRTING.....I will just keep my comments to myself....
 Sturdavint
Msg: 62
FLOOD!
Posted: 9/27/2007 1:52:27 PM

I agree - much the same way that walking around with your trousers looking like a tent would be embarrassing for a man.

Embarrassing? ........I think you mean advertising!
 DAVE632
Msg: 66
view profile
History
FLOOD!
Posted: 6/28/2008 11:05:14 PM
""For clarity, she says this is strictly lubrication, not a bladder control issue or squirting. ""

You sound like either you, she or both of you think it's the same thing. There are two running threads on squirting. Perhaps you should read those TO HER before we get even more confused.

As far as volume ... there are bed liners and shower curtains and huge fluffy beach towels that can soak up half the Med. If she is capable of that kind of volume soak it up. She really needs to read more. This is COMPLETELY normal for many women and hugely embarrassing for those who think it is a bladder control problem. Have you ever tasted it? It's (probably) NOT urine.

She should read this too :

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892
 krs75
Msg: 71
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 3:22:31 AM
That is nothing to be embarrassed about at all!! I happen to think its so hot b as for cumming as someone goes down on you I think you should! I happen to love when a woman is like that,so just wanted to put in my 2cents lol
 OpenMindedDiver
Msg: 74
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 5:47:47 AM
Damn, closer, too bad I met you after you'd gone "off the market".

Well, my only comment is that my significant other just discovered, at the amazing age of 47, her g-spot and the joys of gushing, multiple orgasms, and you know, I'm doing a bit more laundry these days and not complaining about it one bit!

As for guys having this problem (in the earlier parts of this thread), well, all I have to offer is this link:

(Hope the link works!)
 OpenMindedDiver
Msg: 75
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 5:48:22 AM
Okay, it didn't. Let's try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 76
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 6:26:06 AM
Clean up on aisle 4!!!!!
Im there!!!
Bring on all the wetness. If its a lot and it cuts down on the friction ..... then its an all nighter. Whoo Hooo.
 krs75
Msg: 77
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 8:33:37 AM
That is nothing to be embarrassed about at all!! I happen to think its so hot b as for cumming as someone goes down on you I think you should! I happen to love when a woman is like that,so just wanted to put in my 2cents lol
 krs75
Msg: 78
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 8:33:55 AM
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 80
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 9:38:51 AM
I'm not into it. Noboddy wants a big, floppy, sopping wet hooha. It's unnecessary. I dated a girl with that problem once. We're having sex and all of a sudden I feel like my whole waist area was wet. Strands of juice and cream between our legs and stuff. Gross.

Wet and dirty sex is one thing. But when you're just staturated and soaked it just becomes a bit overwhelming. And why deal with that when you can just find a normal chick who doesn't have that problem?
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 82
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 1:14:21 PM
If you don't want to get messy, NEVER HAVE SEX.

God, the statement is just asinine. How on earth can anyone see excessive lubrication or squirting as something anything less than wonderful???? Ohhhhh right, the guys who are so small that unless they are cramming it into something dry can't feel anything at all (thank goodness there are not that many of those).

And both people contribute (if you do it right)... so what is the deal?

And for the guys who don't like squirting, trust me when I say..... on behalf of squirters everywhere, WE DON'T WANT YOU EITHER!!! Most squirters tend to disclose before sex, to avoid just that reaction. Too bad men with small**** and no sexual skill at all don't disclose. I am sure there would be alot of happier people out there if they did.

(Note: I happen to love men, and so so so very few fall into the category of small, unskilled, haters of squirt. So its not a generalization for the overall male population)
 jeffallen29
Msg: 84
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 7:29:54 PM
I think that is one of the biggest turn ons in the world for me without a doubt!!
 CharmedinKtown
Msg: 85
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 8:15:55 PM
luv2drinkchai...

I am the same as you.

Quite frankly, I have about 70 pairs of panties so that I change often. Pantyliners trap moisture and encourage yeast infections. Its fine by me but I can see where you can get slightly irritated by it.

Better than someone who is always dry, that would affect a man's sense of sexual worth over time even though it might be body chemistry. Thats my opinion... can't say that I speak for men. But I know if a guy didn't get hard every time I was playing with him, I would take it a bit personally.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 86
FLOOD!
Posted: 8/5/2009 9:38:12 PM
People, people, people! Do you all not know about the greatest invention for luuuuuv since the Hitachi Magic Wand? I'm talking about the "Liberator Throe".

Drugstore dot com has 'em and they are the BEST for avoiding messy sheets, soaked towels, wet floors, etc. etc. Do your canoodlin' on the throe and then sleep on the nice dry sheets.

These "throes" are a lifesaver - speaking from experience as a lady on the (ahem) more moist side of the spectrum.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >