Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Camping in Jasper August Long Weekend      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 15
Camping in Jasper August Long Weekend Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I'm trying to confirm with every one if they are coming or not.Once I get a head count I will post it.If I don't get a response from people who are signed up I will assume they are not coming.As I posted earlier if you have restriction that prevent's me from contacting you.You will need to contact me directly and let me know if you are still coming.If I don't hear from you I will assume you are not coming and give your spot to some one else who want's to come.
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 16
Camping in Jasper August Long Weekend
Posted: 7/11/2007 5:17:17 PM
Cdngirl plus 1 confirmed and paid
My Friend and her Boy friend confirmed and paid.
As I posted on the front page.Those who pay will reserve a spot.
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/13/2007 8:36:13 AM
Steveo7777 you need to take off the restriction that only females can contact you.I can't message you with information.Or you can send me a message.
Hiddyntreasre I can't message you because of your age restriction.Can't send you any information.
 ~Lime~
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/23/2007 2:06:31 PM
signed up and paid.

do they have highspeed internet?

bradley
 ~Lime~
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/24/2007 4:47:59 PM
mac... on second thought... meh to the highspeed hookup. im thinking i might be needing extra sniper-grade camo to hide from ol' redhot.

see ya there. ill be the guy dressed as a bush and trying my damndest to remain very, very still.

bradley
Posted: 7/26/2007 10:06:38 AM
I'm sitting here with my cash in my hand waiting for sweetboy let me know where and when I can catch up to him!
 ~Lime~
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/26/2007 2:11:51 PM
k.... just bought a campsite in a bag..... tent, 2 sleepy bags, 2 chairs and a cooler. $89 @ Canadian Tire. I'm all set. I kno, its prolly all shite quality but ill prolly get eaten by wombats the first nite anway. meh.

and just cause imma hotel kinna guy, i will ask you lot... what MUST-HAVES am i prolly totally overlooking.... bug spray? bear whistle? extra socks? what? tell me..........

bradley
 ~Lime~
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/26/2007 2:47:55 PM
yeah, i jus opened up the kit and tried one of the chairs....

"Someone has been sitting in MY chair," Baby Bear cried in his tiny little voice. "And now it's BROKEN!"

well, its not broken, but it only fits half my arse. ill bring them along and maybe someone has kids that would like them.

bradley
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/28/2007 10:41:02 AM
I'll be at Second Cup on Jasper by Joey's Tomatoe Monday night around 7.I'm in Calgary now on my way back from Oregon and California.If you can car pool with some people that would be great.Save one gas aparking.This will be a lot of fun.

K
 foxtrox
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2007 3:34:17 PM
Is there a meeting today or tommorow July 29 for the people going for camping? If there is where and what time??? So everybody will know where is the exact location of the camp site, how to get there, if there are some willing to carpool with sharing gas, what time should we arrive there and of course to pay. Any questions that you want to clarify.
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/29/2007 8:04:53 AM
Fox look 2 messages up.I just posted where to meet on Monday.If any one can't make it Monday let me know.
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/29/2007 3:46:43 PM
I don't think I'll be camping, but I can pop out with my mountain bike if anyone wants to do some riding, and I'll be around for a campfire etc. I'll bring a guitar and we can do Karaoke unplugged. LOL I'll play and you all can sing.

Or I can be forced to sing. :)

I can probably drag a buddy along for the day as well.
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/29/2007 6:07:35 PM
No need to bring fire wood as the park provides it and the price is included in the group camp site.

I will email every one details about the camp site.I won't be posting in on here.
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/1/2007 8:58:37 AM
SKINNYDIPPING??

No one mentioned THAT to me, dang, I knew I should have gotten someone to work for me!! I seem to miss out on all the important happenings!!
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/1/2007 10:06:29 AM
Sassy aren't you coming with freeandlight?

Skinny dipping....Might be ok untill you stick your toe in the water.The water is kind of colllllllllld.Maybe that's the idea Soul M8? hmmmm.

Think some one wanted to play some poker.This will be a great time.Looking forward to meeting every one.
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/1/2007 7:24:31 PM
I'm currently at 40 people.If you want go you must contact me by tomorrow morning.
 foxtrox
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2007 7:51:54 PM
sassy, would you want to come with me in my car if you don't know how to get there?
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/2/2007 8:02:21 AM
Foxtrot I never got a reply from you so I assumed you not going.Jude you needed to contact me directly.Their is 44 people now.
I'm going to Hinton today.
If you haven't contacted me or replied don't expect that their will be a spot open for you and just show up if you guessed where we are.

I will be at the camp site early Friday to get the good spot.I'm bring my washer toss game.This is going to be a good time.!!!Can't wait!!!
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/2/2007 9:30:23 AM
Pyjama party Friday night!!!
 Ravyyn
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2007 11:50:20 AM
Have fun everyone! I will be heading up north this weekend for a little breather from the city and hanging out with some good friends...

Smiling - you may have to check Sweetboy's post from earlier - I can't remember the message but the gist is no more people invited, unless you've already asked and got a response.
 Nray
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/2/2007 3:26:16 PM
if wibbyo is going i don't know if i am going to want to come lol
 foxtrox
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2007 7:55:54 PM
I don't actually know how to get there. If anybody want to carpool, weather my car or your car is fine.
Posted: 8/3/2007 10:53:31 PM
Had a last minute change in plans! My 2 whining teens have talked me into going straight to the family get together in BC. I guess they don't want to get wet. Maybe next time I will leave them behind instead.............

Thanks again Kenny for setting this up and you can give my prepaid spot to anyone who could use it!

Kevin
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/6/2007 4:23:42 PM
I want to thank every one who came out for making this a good time.The way you all came through with helping me in my stressfull ordeal was great.I'm focussing on all the positive things from this weekend.Taking it as a learning experience.

Just go home so I'm going to soak my sore feet.Will start a thread for the pictures later.
 SweetBoyT z
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/8/2007 8:07:05 AM
Too many shots of soya sauce harmony

Glad you a good time.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > Camping in Jasper August Long Weekend