|Winks are now live and running.Page 18 of 18 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)|
|dang I got a wink!|
now how in the hell do you send em back? lol
|Winks are now live and running.|
Posted: 4/19/2007 2:47:09 AM
We don't need 3 bears and two wine glasses to choose from. Leave one of each and add some less romantic as well as neutral or masculine gifts. Many of us start with friendships first and have developed many good ones on here.
I'm also not sure why the points are all different because none look like they should be worth more than any other. I'd like to see all the points the same and the gifts varied....and changed out. That will keep it more interesting especially for those who want to send the same person a variety of gifts.
Here's an example of 7 user friendly gifts for everyone that would help start up communication between the parties.
1. flowers that should be changed every month from bouquets to single stemmed roses etc.
2. box of chocolate or some kind of candy.
3. a big Hersheys kiss to imply throwing someone a KISS (I have a great one I use to send)
4. a present wrapped up indicating a surprise gift. That would entice the receiver to investigate what it was therefore helping to begin a conversation back and forth.
5. change the wine to a bottle of wine with two glasses...to suggest a drink together sometime making that one a good choice for both genders.
6. a friendship bear. The one with the flower is cute for girl friends to send to each other and this site is responsible for creating many good friendships that we all love.
7. a coupon simply stating "yours for the day!" That would do it! Coupons are fun and can be changed out with things like..."Dinner on me", etc so either gender can send or receive them.
oh uzp,there ya go again,using ya noggin and coming up with terrific new ideas.... admin take note of this wonderful women she knows what she is talking about....
|Winks Turned Off|
Posted: 4/20/2007 8:03:54 AM
|the "myforum" link doesn't work now either..|
winks are ok but are kind of redundant since you can email and actually type a messege to the person.