Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 86
Do women enjoy masterbation and being watched?Page 3 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

Shame is for the repressed...

Really, I find it to be a redeeming quality.
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 94
Do women enjoy masturbation and being watched?
Posted: 7/4/2006 2:39:08 PM
Yes and Yes..with the person I am involved with, in a relationship...not for wanking fodder...

GEB
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 95
Do women enjoy masturbation and being watched?
Posted: 7/4/2006 2:42:43 PM
Actually, if you noticed my post, I changed the spelling...

GEB
 gravey
Msg: 102
Do women enjoy masterbation and being watched?
Posted: 7/5/2006 4:50:47 PM
I have found some women like to be watched.
I was talking to my ex on the phone when we were dating and hadn't seen each other for over a week (we lived in different towns) and we ended up having great phone sex. The next time we got together, she asked me if I wanted to see what she was doing when we had the phone sex. Of course, I said yes. Then she says I would have to show her what I was doing, too. So, we got naked and lay next to each other and started playing with ourselves. I was trying to see exactly what she was doing, so we turned so our faces faced each others genitals and stared to masturbate. Then I started the phone sex dialouge and we simulated phone sex while watching each other. The hotter it got, the tougher it was to keep ourseleves to ourselves and we ended up in 69 as we were both on the verge of exploding. Having "phone sex" in person was a HUGE turn-on!!
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2006 6:16:58 AM
nothing more pleasurable to see your partner getting turned on watching you masturbate and then he starts while watching you watching him and then seeing him cum over you .wow wow wow ,so I guess my answer is yes and yes
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2006 8:34:48 AM
p.s CHATPILOT,jeeezzzeeee do you ever fly over to England,sigh,what us English girls are missing
 funrock1
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/1/2006 6:45:45 PM
yes, my lady love rubbing my rod as I am rubbing her clit and we both cum like you have never cum.
Douglas
 cuteazabutton
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2006 9:40:30 AM

most mind blowing ever when my man went down while i was menstruating.

I was enjoying reading all the replies until i came upon that one. Ugggghhhhhhh thats the most disgusting thing ive heard on this thread. There are times of the month that u can have a man go down on you besides that time. Do u kiss him after he's done with u? I hope not because thats just so gross.

awaitingyu: Oh boy i wish i lived in Houston Texas now, youre absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Now as for me i do enjoy watching a guy play with himself and him watching me. It can be so erotic and just when youre ready to explode u both get into that 69 position and let nature take its course !!!!!
 born2bwild1900
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2006 3:32:58 PM
Let me know the next time any of the ladies are mastrubating as i would love to watch or give a helpin finger or 2.
 born2bwild1900
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2006 5:50:03 PM
I heard women enjoy it when they have their poodle watchin them do it. Is it true ladies??
 Sarah C
Msg: 128
Posted: 1/9/2007 9:56:20 AM
I got caught on time and it was a great orgasm. Since then I had a bad experience w/intercourse and have masturbated with boys and girls- It makes me so hot turning someone on while they look at my body- you are kind of vulnerable...
 dragonshungry
Msg: 130
Posted: 1/9/2007 4:26:58 PM
Yes, I simply adore watching men and women masterbate, the flick of there wrists, the passion in there face, the pleasure rolling over there body.....I also, love to show, same affect of watching the desire i there eyes that they want more...see the rage of lust rise up to meet them, making them touch themselves in turn...yah very big yes, yes here
 bostonjen
Msg: 133
Posted: 1/10/2007 8:23:44 AM
Of course we do....I love to take the converible out in the summer, come to the stoplight and have a big truck next to me...I'll hike the skirt up and start givng my "pet" a little rub....drives the men crazy...they'll follow me for blocks....lol
 TheSniper
Msg: 137
Posted: 1/11/2007 11:19:28 AM

I have been accused of being an exhibitionist at times and I'll admit being watched turns me on...Being watched while masterbating makes the whole experience more stimulating. If I think I'm being watched I become more creative and get into the experience more and up my level of performance!

That would be part of the thrill for sure being watched is what makes it exciting
it is definitely a mind thing I'll try not to salivate mind if I pull up a chair?

lol!
 I like it real....
Msg: 140
Posted: 1/13/2007 4:46:32 PM
^^^ GOG...you have soooo much time to get to watch.

I like to watch...it's a definite turn on...woo hoo!
 bicuriousboi2005
Msg: 142
Posted: 6/9/2007 11:37:32 AM
I love to let women catch me masterbating. I can wear shorts that are just right to let them see my head sorta poking out, and take my finger and rub it just a little and be stroking it for them in public..i love to get caught jacking off, when my aunt comes by cause i know she wanting it...but she will never get it. i love to be watched and watch others...
 Evangelique
Msg: 143
Posted: 6/9/2007 1:48:48 PM
^^^^ Ummm... Ewwww! I was with you until you started on about your Aunt. Besides this thread is directed at women who enjoy masturbating and being watched. So unless you want to share something.. beat it. No wait.. you already do that and quite proudly in fact.

Lil' sicky
 Vancer
Msg: 145
Posted: 6/9/2007 10:50:23 PM
In the past I've noticed they do not enjoy it so much if you do not know them....and do not live there.
 Evangelique
Msg: 146
Posted: 6/10/2007 1:40:58 AM
I must admit, I am somewhat of an exhibitionist and I do love to be watched. I think it's hot to know that a man is watching me pleasure myself, to hear my moans of ecstasy, and to think he's the inspiration for it all.
I like to watch a guy jerk off too.. it's so sexy and so erotic!
 XoticDeeva
Msg: 148
Posted: 11/3/2007 8:42:31 PM
Oh my! the "M" word and women , it's nice to hear that so many of us aren't ashamed to "admit" to doing it, I have an extremely high sex drive but I'm single, so masturbation is a part of my daily routine until "that time of the month" , when I had a bf we'd actually masturbate eachother,"Yummy"!!!, my only audience now is the walls in my bdrm or wherever I'm at in the heat of the moment.
 kandypants
Msg: 150
Posted: 2/3/2008 7:23:54 PM
yes yes and yes! i like doing it when the guy is on the phone with his boss or something and trying to concentrate and doesnt see it coming (haha)
 littleaudrey
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/4/2008 6:27:05 AM
I hate it, I hate when guys ask me if they can watch me jerk off, because they sit there and gawk at me while I'm trying to focus.

And then they sometimes push my hand away from my own vagina and start doing it for me, probably because they feel left out.

And it pisses me off, because most men are sadly inept with using their fingers down there, and I'm getting ready to finish myself off, and a clumsy guy has to wreck it.

I'd rather just masterbate alone, where I can finish in peace.
 phil2847
Msg: 156
Posted: 3/14/2008 7:06:35 AM

I personally think it's hot. And to see a guys face when you are finished and lick your fingers.......freakin priceless!!!!!!![/]

Now that is HOT!!!
 3b83
Msg: 157
Posted: 9/5/2008 11:40:26 PM
I used to love for my ex to watch me. I would set a chair right at the foot of the bed and light a million candles. Then Id let him watch and Id do it over and over and over until he jumped on me like a mad man. Thats why I love being a woman the Possibilities" are endless. And I sure took advantage of that
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >