Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really get "wet panties" without getting physical?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 telulabelle
Msg: 26
Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?Page 2 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Absolutely, without a doubt............I'll be right back
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:13:08 AM
at live2ridenh

Hehehe... you are spot on . But some women are easily offended(or pretend to be anyway). They want to be "mysterious" and don't like to unfold "their secrets". But then when people get mor edirect, they jump on it. To funny for words
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:27:45 AM
Yes they do, so much of sexual turn-on is in the mind, in the brain, not just from physical contact..

ask yourself this:

do men ever get hard from thinking about sexy women, with no phsyical contact?

ummm..YEAH!

same thing for women, the thoughts get them in a sexual state of mind!

sometimes they (men) even start the pre-come flowing, possibly even orgasm..all from thoughts!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2007 1:44:05 PM
Hmmm...

Maybe I should write some erotic stories, and email them randomly to women on POF. Just to make they day.

I've been a very bad boy today. I just can't help laughing.
 Ashley338
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/11/2007 11:39:56 AM
ha ha ha yes they do. sometimes a steamy thought is enough to get you soaking wet.

:-)
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/11/2007 12:30:20 PM
^^ sending you steamy thoughts.. ;)
 exotica cohiba
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/11/2007 2:25:16 PM
lol.....seriously ?
 squirterforyou
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/19/2007 9:58:56 AM
YES!!! I am nearly always wet, unless its hormonally related. Some women are more naturally lubricated than others, but becomes a pain when you have to change panties throughout the day.
 LittleMissScareAll
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/19/2007 11:14:07 PM
Yep. I have before ... So it is definitely possible.
 witchbiz
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/20/2007 5:01:30 PM

hi yes right on sister''

but now i find it easy to not wear them ''
very erotic ''

T-Man2
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/25/2007 1:09:34 AM
Hi all! It's been a while but I've decided to check back to this thread to see if there have been anymore replies. To my pleasant suprise, there has! Thanks for all the posts. I especially thank those relative few that gave the specific examples. So it looks like the answer to my question is "Yes!". Too bad most (though not all) of those answering only basically answered by saying "Yes". I would say I would like to see more specific examples than I've seen, instead of just the basic "Yes" answer, but then everyone will start saying again how I am only using this thread for a "wank bank". As I honestly said before, (and I honestly say now) that is not what I am using this thread for. I just like to see concrete proof instead of the standard "Yes" answer.

No, I haven't experienced things with women as most other men have. That is why I am curious. Maybe it's just my upbringing, but I guess I had bought into the sterotype of how women generally are not interested in sex. Anyway, this type of thread helps restore my confidence in that women really are sexually attracted to men -- that they are not getting involved with men just because it is something they are expected to do. I suppose that is the real reason why I wanted specific examples. I wanted proof how women really are sexually attracted to men. I KNOW, I KNOW ... I am one screwed up puppy! lol.

It's just that ... when one is the age I am and never have had any experience at all with a woman (for the reasons I've mentioned in a previous post), then one begins to subconsciously think that women are not interested.

Hopefully, one day, when/if I get my life straighten out, I will return here and share my success story. I really do feel some progress and I feel that day is drawing nearer and nearer.

For those who have been blessed to have a normal life and have been in a relationship, you should feel really, really fortunate. Be thankful you haven't had to go through what I (and others similar to me) have been through ... and as a result, never been in a relationship. I truly don't want that statement to come across as me wanting sympathy - because that is not the case - I am just stating how I really feel.

Thanks again for those who have taken the time to answer this thread.
 Wish4
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/30/2007 12:29:05 AM

That she's wearing panties is her choice for whether or not she cares to leave a puddle or 'SNAIL TRAIL' behind

snail trail....that is just so gross.
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/16/2007 1:25:56 PM
Yes. wet panties sometimes get annoying though.
 wisdomandlove
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/16/2007 2:17:34 PM
I never experienced anything until I started finding myself thinking of wanting to be with someone and the way things are being together. That is when I began to notice that this did occur I think some women may not realize it.
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/17/2007 8:04:24 AM
only when they wear panties..

otherwise they can get sticky thighs..
 Lovin life......
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:33:06 PM
YES!! And it doesn't have to be thinking of sex.....There are many different things that can get us wet!!! Every one of us is different!!!! Some things may make me wet, yet not affect any one else!!! As far as what they are.......only for me to know!!!!! And yes we can get so wet, that we have to change panties & jeans or pants!!!!
 *buzz*
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:31:43 AM
Ahhh ... incredible mind does wonders
 totum_spirit
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:32:13 PM
A womans mind is more powerful than most guys could ever imagine. So for the record guys there are alot of things a womans body can do with out touching her. Seduce her mind and a new world opens to you.
 *buzz*
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2007 12:30:35 PM

Still looking for that woman that with just a look I can get wet

Good try, bear!
But until *finale* is approached ... there is an "order" of a step by step worth following
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2007 2:40:27 AM
yes
i have had it run down my legs before
without being touched
 totum_spirit
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/22/2007 9:42:18 PM
That is right guys a couple of women posted here saying they had a big "O" from thought. Women have the most wonderful minds for imagination. So read and learn you can help a woman have an "BIG O" with voice command! That is right when you are in a trustful relationship(be it lovers or commited relationship) there are certian things you can do to help her cum on command. Now do not be surprized that she wants to wear this out...baby gots a new toy...time to play! These are things for guys to learn to become great lovers not just the average Joe. Bad thing is too many guys are to lazy or are not that comfortable with sex to take the time to learn. One rule for any guy to learn my favorite....make a woman have 3 orgasms before you enter her....use your tounge...fingers ...whatever but give her the joy of 3 and then go for yours. Don't believe this ask any woman....so many have not even come close to orgasm and the guy has finished and rolled off thinking he is a love god and she is just sitting there frustrated but does not want to hurt the guys feelings so she just goes on like it was good.
 McDreamyIam
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/23/2007 4:28:52 PM
Rumor has it this place is full of wet panties. Anyone need a dry cleaner? My rates are very reasonble!
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2007 5:20:01 AM
I say, next time you go out, don't wear any panties.

Problem Solved.

THE full monty
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/4/2008 6:23:22 PM
wow!!!! let me think...........dont you have to be 18 to be on this site????if you dont know the answer to that go back to jr highschool and retake your health class.....is this guy for real????............. , , ..........what an dumbass
 Mer_mate
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/4/2008 8:03:34 PM
Most of the questions asked in these forums have pretty common sense answers but if people actually stopped and thought about them before posting, there would be NO forums
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really get "wet panties" without getting physical?