Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really get "wet panties" without getting physical?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windloverr
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?Page 3 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)

Ok, so you're going to try to convince me a 43 year old man didn't know the answer to this question, LOL.

I dated a girl a bit over a year ago who'd call me while she was making sales calls, just to talk. Every now and then I'd start to get "a bit explicit" on the phone, and she'd start yelling, "Not today, not today...I'm wearing something light...it'll show!"
 CCsMom
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?
Posted: 9/7/2008 12:13:47 AM
Yes! Anytime I'm thinking about something naked, erotic, naughty, or dirty I get wet. And considering the fact that I think about sex about 20+ times during any given day, I basically have to wear panti-liners every friggin day! Its a bloody nuisance.
Posted: 9/8/2008 1:32:14 PM

And considering the fact that I think about sex about 20+ times during any given day

thats about 675874986759 times less than me. Good thing I can somewhat control my boner.
 jojo22901
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:34:54 PM
Yeah, we do. I do, it's actually a quite pleasant sensation especially if I know I'm getting some soon. I'm easily stimulated, hence the extra pair of panties stashed in the car. LOL...wet panties can get uncomfortable after a while.
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/9/2008 9:15:14 PM
mmhmm all the time.
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/9/2008 9:15:48 PM
not that i wear "panties"
 parry10
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2008 7:36:10 PM
Hi "Message # 4"

Please explain further.
 kclowns
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/21/2008 8:28:12 AM
If the kitty isn't wet you may have a cold
 catkin2007
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/10/2008 7:07:31 PM
Yes, women really get wet panties without getting physical.
 MsMicki
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2008 7:43:05 PM

Only if we're wearing 'em!
 ohio07
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/2/2009 9:34:15 PM
Yup. You ever try the "no touch" game with a chick? Can't use your hands, can't kiss, but still go up and down their body? You can use props (for some reason a feather comes to mind!) or just use your warm breath on her neck or her ear, or her V and she will get wet, tremble, BEG for you to enter, and yes sometimes even cum, if you tease her without mercy.

It CAN be done. I know this all too well... If you can pull it off, she will never forget you, believe me!
 DocElffington
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2009 6:57:57 PM
Don't all women??? I thought they did.

Or at least, any woman that's ever been sexual with me has been wet before I got.....there.
 canadian_coal_miner
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/4/2009 2:24:18 AM
LOL clean up on isle 7 we have a gusher LOL im thinking do not mop it up The best to do lick it up before it hits the floor
 chance747
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/7/2009 6:52:14 AM
some things are said for reaction, not the answer, and this one has obviously worked for whoever posted it, and then again, some folks really dont know, but would think they would be few and far between. well, could say alot, but sometimes things are better left unsaid, have a great day everyone, savanah
 anazdaddy
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2009 7:39:10 AM
Didn't most of us, at least under about 40, have sex ed in middle and high school? Why would anyone need to ask the question?! Of course women can get "hot and bothered" without reaching down under their panties! Just like a guy can get a woody without even touching it. I thought this was common knowledge? Personally, I find the idea of a woman getting mentally stimulated in that way very arousing, that just thoughts could cause sucha physical response. I guess they do say the brain is the most sexual of all organs!
 coffeelover
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2009 7:37:07 AM
Dremel, funny!
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/17/2010 11:15:29 AM

When I say if you get wet panties, I mean without someone physically stimulating you. I mean do you get it by seeing a hot guy or having a stranger talking to you and you get turned on by him so much your panties actually get wet. Something like that. Or maybe even watching a steamy movie. I've always been curious about this.

yes when they lose control over their bladder...

seriously I'm guessing you mean wet as in lubrication ready for sex?

several ex g/f's have told me words can do this, e.g. when I told her I want her, or I want her to suck her off, she instantly got soaking wet.. and this in turn turns me on

seriously dude think about it, haven't you ever gotten hard from words or a look from a girl you like? works the same way for both genders
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2010 11:19:33 PM
Oh yes, and the platinum card does it better than the gold one.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/24/2010 2:05:08 PM
WOW!.. this is an old one,. ahhh memories! Hey no matter what they say,.. they DO..and I think it's a wonderful thing! There's nothing like pre-prepaired secret sauce to make a meal a gormet delight! ( I just hope it's not as old as this post!
 arwen52
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2010 9:56:50 AM
I can't believe a 45 year old man would have to ask such a question. Has he been living in a monastery?
 whytwater
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/28/2010 6:46:21 PM

I can't believe a 45 year old man would have to ask such a question. Has he been living in a monastery?

Well, could be memory failure. Wait! That goes second, right?
 matchlight
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2010 9:44:12 AM
When clothes get wet, I've always felt the best thing is to take them off. Wouldn't want her to catch a cold.
 whytwater
Msg: 73
Posted: 11/7/2010 2:45:37 PM

This a strange question for a 45 year old man to be asking.Have you been living under a rock all your life ???

Well, maybe the OP is just more well-mannered, and that Crocodile Dundee gender check crotch grab is not part of his repertoire. And he maybe isn't the kind to reach for the pvssy of any woman, even in a relationship, without some kind of broadly defined foreplay first. Sounds more gentile, than ignorant, to me, and hardly reprehensible. jmho
 T-Man2
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/1/2011 10:30:07 PM
Hi everyone. My thread question seems to have been answered. And the answer to my question is apparently "yes". However, every few months - when I happen to think about it - I still check in on this thread out of curiosity.

There are some people still asking on this thread why someone my age is so clueless about women and sex. I have already answered that question in message #16 (on page 1) and message #69 (on page 3) of this thread. The condition(s) I have has basically ruined my life and is a main reason I know so little about many details of women and sex. I have fairly recently found out the cause of my condition and I am on the slow path of recovery. In fact, I feel like I have improved quite a bit but I am not yet totally where I want to be. However, being 45 yrs old, I don't know if it is too late for me or not (in regards to a relationship with a woman). Even if I recover 100%, I think women would be too freaked out by zero experience and my past hermit-like existence, due to my previous loveshyness disorder & severe social anxiety (however, my SA has basically been cured now). As I alluded to in a previous post, everyone here that has looked down on me should get down on your knees and thank god you haven't had the condition I have had. The purpose of humans is social contact and relationships with each other. And when you can't do that due to problems that you acquired beyond your control, then you become isolated from the rest of the world ... like being imprisoned on a planet of which you are the only inhabitant.

With my continued steady improvement I do think I will soon be ready to finally join the rest of the world and society, but, will the rest of the world be ready to accept ME or will they just look at me as a creature from another planet after finding out I am in my mid-forties and have no experience with women (as well as knowing of my disordered past), as some of you here do?

So, yes, for those of you who have have relationhsips with others in whatever capacity -be it a friendship or romantic relationship - you should count your blessings. I envy you.
 newreality2010
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2011 10:49:59 PM
Yes, it happened to me at the mall today, and I started to worry if people would notice. Nothing particularly interesting happened except that I noticed the piano player at nordstrom....which himself was nothing to look at, but he reminded me of the piano player I saw the night before.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really get "wet panties" without getting physical?