Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What do you bring to a relationship ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BeLeJeBKaaN
Msg: 38
What do you bring to a relationship ?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I bring a map to guide me home just in case!
 Beat Me Up
Msg: 39
What do you bring to a relationship ?
Posted: 4/27/2007 8:14:34 PM
Cuddly ... yours is a really challenging view insofar as you are suggesting that since the woman has 'given something you want' ...which presumably means sex,... that initself is sufficient when identifying the things that a woman brings to a relationship??? You are implying that its like a reward thing.

I presume that the woman receives no pleasure whatsoever from her contribution? Further, that after she has made her "contribution" she needn't do or say or assist in any other feature of a relationship?

Regardless, I think the post was 'what do you BRING to a relationship". Most people bring sexuality into a relationship, its not a big deal to physically satisfy one's partner. However, trying to give your partner an emotional or intellectual orgasm ...now that takes thoughtfulness.
 Wreckless1
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/27/2007 8:20:06 PM
Wonder and realism.....ah huh! I am what you see, what you don't, is better yet.
 harviej
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2007 10:48:05 PM
Some one told me to just bring salad.
 Pronide
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/7/2007 11:09:07 PM
Thats a hard question to answer cause I really never thought about it .....I suppose ,myself,honesty,good listener,good decorator,no little kiddies to take care of,Im patient and I cant think of anything else Im too tired.
 Wreckless1
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/7/2007 11:34:53 PM
Too many to list, but Most important to me... is Honesty and Sincerity, with that the rest will fall into place.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2007 6:30:22 PM
Rick R explained why women put a long list of requirements very well indeed.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What do you bring to a relationship ?