Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ssirishchick
Msg: 47
view profile
History
where are the women with longhair Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I'm a bottled redhead with long hair
 ssirishchick
Msg: 48
view profile
History
where are the women with longhair
Posted: 12/29/2007 11:55:15 PM
just joanie, you are hilarious!
 Love_on_Fire
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/3/2008 4:16:26 PM
I frankly wish that more Women had their hair long. The beauty and splendor of a feminine look can be just breathtaking. Nothing more feminine and beautiful then a women with long thick healthy hair that a guy can just gently run his fingers through and feel like a billion and a half $$$$$$ lol I'd say grow it out more ladies, you know we all like it that way!!

They say in various religions and mystical/mythical traditions around the world throughout time, that hair on a woman is her glory and it is her beautiful defining radiating point. Just like Rome-The Eternal City for ages of old and years to come, a womens long thick beautiful hair remains as an honor and crown of great beauty and her flowering beautiful glory.

But for me....it is more so in the eyes and smile that accompany that majestic beauty in the feminine physique just as much as the hair or anything else on her.
 Love_on_Fire
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/3/2008 7:17:32 PM
^^

Umm what was the first option again???? I love long hair, it is the glory on many women they say. It has a mystical feel to it and auro to it. In every tradition around the world throughout history, long hair on women has been valued and it is linked with spiritual prowess and power (symbolically offcourse) and it is a symbol of her honor and metal as a woman and a feminine being. Long hair on a woman is what makes men go crazy and blush till they turn red. It is long hair on a woman that make a man go "GAGA" all the way until he is even in his 80's and if he could live until a million lol, it would still make him go GAGA. lol. Long hair on a women and a big well built, good massed breasts/chest are one of the most treasured features on a woman for many women.

I think if every guy is honest, they all would prefer a woman with long hair, it brings out the woman in a woman many say.

BUT...having said that, hair is only superficial, and it is the heart that is the winner at the end of the day. Plus there are some great looking short haired ladies too.
 spot4username
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/4/2008 9:23:37 AM
Actually..... now that I think about it.... all the women in my immediate circle of friends have long hair.... Now for the real question.... where are all the men who want to meet us?
 bigshrek
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/6/2008 5:56:45 AM
Some of us like women with long hair because we've shaved all of ours off

There is much to be said for a redhead with a length past her shoulderblades...and it's all GOOD
 bigshrek
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/7/2008 4:37:12 PM
Depends...are we talking wild-unbrushed-for-three-months hair, or wild 80's hair, or that "FF' look (Fresh fawked), or wild curly locks??
 Dovestreasure
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2008 10:44:18 PM
Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
My eyes if you can
Then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where
It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me?

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

cotter
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2008 6:08:36 AM
I have hair almost to my waist. I was reading about "Locks of Love" and I see that they need ponytails at least 10" long for donations. I was thinking about getting my hair cut, so I measured my ponytail ... 15" long. At this point though, I am not yet ready to cut it off.

I love the way my hair feels on my shoulders and down my back ... especially when the breeze is blowing. It makes me feel sensual and feminine. I live in a warm climate, so while working, it's usually best if my hair is either up in a ponytail or pinned up out of the way, but when I'm not working, I thoroughly enjoy having it down.

I don't keep my long hair to please men. If they too enjoy it, then so much for the better.
 Novalee420
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2008 5:11:46 AM
Heres another, and yes I think your right the numbers are growing: rolleyes:
 snorkelgirl
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/5/2008 6:22:14 PM
How long is long? Cause I'm alive and well.
I'm a swimmer, so my hair is usually wet. Well, at least once a day. I hate blow dryers and hair spray. Women..Let it grow and be natural! !

peace, light & love JoJo
 michaelro0001
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:14:57 AM
...I think they headed back up north to keep them warm for the COLD season, and brought the short hair women down here. I as a man truly adore fashion trends, but some of us are not made for short hair, tight clothing or pajama wear, now on the other hand others it looks great on a FEW. I think the Stylist today aren't putting their customers interest first, just there pocket books...From a gentleman's prespective! Lend me your thoughts, Rick
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/7/2008 10:34:12 PM
I love the long hair. It is halfway down my back and growing!!!!
 cotter
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:54:26 PM

There's one sitting right here.

My hair is now down to my waist.

I love my long hair.
 guyot
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2008 7:12:14 AM
Hair length certainly does not limit who I am attracted to, and I would never expect a woman to keep her hair a certain length or manipulate her appearance in any particular way simply because I like it. However, I love long hair on women. It absolutely makes me melt. My thanks and appreciation go out to all women with long hair, and my reassurances go women who do not have long hair that I appreciate other looks too.

-Gray
 You cant make me
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/1/2009 5:09:45 PM
<<<<< Here is another one with long hair!!
There are still plenty of women with long hair!!
 You cant make me
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/1/2009 8:21:13 PM
Me L....that was
See there,more long hair and Me Leona is not only low maintenance,but hott as well!!
 Green Eyes In Florida
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2009 8:54:32 PM
<-----------I have long hair too!! Hot? It SURE IS hot outside....

~~Beth~~

Hi Hallie!!
 You cant make me
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/1/2009 9:19:04 PM

I simply adore women with long hair.

We women must have personality to go along with the hair,if we are to be adored!!!
 You cant make me
Msg: 102
Posted: 8/1/2009 9:42:25 PM
Glad to see you understood my message Jim and it is true,they must have the whole pkg to deserve adoration,but of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

It does state in the Bible that a woman's hair is her glory,not that everyone shares that belief of course,
 ladycharming
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/2/2009 5:56:10 AM
here I am... ...but...sorry...I am a lesbian...
 You cant make me
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/2/2009 11:26:55 AM
Long hair is gorgeous on men and women as long as it is kept clean and of course,beauty is in the eye of the beholder,isn't it?
 ladycharming
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/2/2009 12:07:37 PM

lol Daria! I could say it but I won't! Or should I????? It's so "hard" not too!

psssssssssssss........be a good girl.....lol
 You cant make me
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/5/2009 9:37:38 PM

psssssssssssss........be a good girl.....lol

I will be a good girl too,but as Hallie said;it is so 'hard' not to!!! LOL
 belladonna813
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2009 10:35:04 AM
I'd assume there aren't as many in Florida because it's so friggin HOT! Mine is longish and I spend a lot of time with it up. It's a pain in the butt.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  >