Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chilliwackkid
Msg: 139
view profile
History
What is it with women & animals?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
A warning to think about your future and knowing your self and what you need to be Happy in your Life!
Been there Done That!
There are people here that are saying some mean things and slandering some peoples profile characters over there so called love of pets.
They are missing the real issue which is why we singles are here looking for love, companionship and yes sex as most humans male and female are born with a never ending sex drive to last through out their life.
We are single cause the life we were living with our past live-in partner was incompatable for our mutual happiness.
Lust of the flesh or attraction as some put it will bring many people together at first sight, but we have different , jobs, children, interests in this topic one being pets in the house that are totally incompatable.
If someone has incompatable things they will not give up to be with the person that is wanting them than it is just so simple, you are incompatable date someone else! Otherwise you will be going through another divorce or Break-up sometime in the future because your last straw of unhappiness has been reached.
There is nothing wrong with living alone and staying lovers or friends over for the night.
Just because you do not want to sleep with pets or sit in chairs full of pet hair does not mean you don't love pets or animals it just means your more aware to the danger of bacteria that could harm you from pets and prefer a safe distance from it being your home. It also means you do not like your hard earned money being spent to repair pet damage to your asets versus the enjoyment you might receive from them. The same goes for a women or a man maybe the enjoyment they gave us was not worth the expense.
The point I am trying to make there is nothing wrong with anyone we just have to find someone that fits in our own puzzle and we in theirs, a very difficult task indeed as the older we get the more pieces that have to fit.
When we were 20 years old all we needed was good sex and we thought we were in love for ever, ahh want time an experience does to us.
Good luck to us all and Hi to some who may have dinner with me some day!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 145
What is it with women & animals?
Posted: 5/13/2007 7:54:58 AM

You want to see how fast women dislike “pets”? I’ve lost a ton of dates from animal lovers when they find out I have a Columbian Red Tail Boa. All the better cause she has at least 25 years left in her.

Not all women hate snakes - I love em, and I am just as delighted when I meet a guy who's got a reptile for a pet as a cat or dog. I had a Boa myself for a couple of years...and yes they eat crickets, mice, rats...unlike humans they don't waste any of what they kill so whoever started that argument can drop it.
 Bezoar
Msg: 148
What is it with women & animals?
Posted: 7/4/2007 9:14:24 PM
what you need to do is send her over my way. Im an animal person and trust me, my critters come before people. For some odd reason my 17 year old cat is far more people then any people i have yet to meet.

And besides, animals are far more loyal then people. so stop being an ass and get with the program. If you want her, you get the cats. if you dont want the cats, well learn to be single and learn how to pleasure yourself in the corner.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >