Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 charliemcsd
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Prostate massage??Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

well i would think with 2 posts i have seen already about you wanting to have something shoved up your ass

You do not have to have something shoved "up there" to have your prostrate massaged.
 Beat Me Up
Msg: 10
Prostate massage??
Posted: 4/29/2007 12:56:28 AM
Sweet fishy ...does that include household chores?
 asiankingx
Msg: 11
Prostate massage??
Posted: 4/29/2007 1:37:56 AM
dude..sorry o break it to you but your on the borderline of gayness. If you do not want to be homosexual I suggest you punch urself i nthe face and remidn ur self ur an F in man...stop with the gayness.
 DAVE632
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 4/29/2007 12:27:38 PM
ENTRO - Here's a quick hint on the gay thang.

If the person who's messing with yo butt has a D!¬ĘK or YOU WISH they did then that's GAY.

With me so far?

If the person messing with yo butt has NO d!CK but has boobies and you're fine with that then you may not be gay even though you being so unsure at this point may be a forgone conclusion anyway.

I'm not really sure where this idea of "Don't touch me there" if you're a guy comes from. I mean does going down (oral sex ON a woman if you have a D!CK) make you a dyke? Do women live in terror that if she gets a good tongue-lashing from her MAN it'll make her want to gain 150lbs, cut most of her hair off, dye it blond and wear lots of leather?

Don't think so.

Some people are so funny. and yes ... my vote goes for the TMI too.
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 26
Prostate massage??
Posted: 4/29/2007 4:37:42 PM
What does TMI mean?
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 6/7/2008 2:01:23 PM
havin her do that while giving head will rock ur world.
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 37
Prostate massage??
Posted: 7/4/2008 11:43:39 AM
I actually have been know once a relationship develops over time to take an extra condom to bed to cater for this action if it turns out to be an area of maybe mutual stimulation. Her finger will thank you for it and so will your orgasm. She likes lots of lube when getting her butt f***ed so reasonable that I will too. Even one of her smaller vibes is an exciting feeling and if you are not homophobic then you may find you get great enjoyment, and maybe you may be a bit more liberated with your maleness than you have been. For all those homophobic men on here if you are sitting al fresco having coffee and checking out the guys thinking you would like to kiss one then you probably have some questionable tendencies however if it's pure stimulation during sex your just liberated. Ask any japanese guy or gal that you know they have used this type of stimulation for literally thousands of years, and if you made suggestive remarks back then about a samurai's maleness then your head would probably be separated from you body pretty darn quickly. Enjoy
 windloverr
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:16:15 AM
This is honestly an area I haven't spent any time learning about; but I'm certainly up for experimentation with the right partner.

I knew a guy who could orgasm with nothing but prostate stimulation. It obviously has to be powerful.
 windloverr
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:17:16 AM
If orientation was about what, not who, I'd be a lesbian.
 PrinceEric
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:44:54 AM
Okay, I just massaged my prostate and I instantly turned gay. My experience scientifically proves that things inserted in bum equals gay. Now everybody can get back to what they were doing...debate has been resolved

Thank you!
 PrinceEric
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 7/22/2008 8:32:33 AM

Oh Sh!t! I have a prostate exam scheduled for next week.

It would be wise to reschedule until more empirical evidence is discovered.

Simply taking this openly about anal related topics could result in gay tendencies.
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 57
Prostate massage??
Posted: 7/22/2008 1:19:53 PM
Well I don't know about women, but I do know my doctor the other day seemed to enjoy it .. that evil cackle was a dead give away. And the b*stared didn't even buy me dinner first!
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 59
Prostate massage??
Posted: 7/22/2008 1:50:40 PM

My doctor thinks he's funny. During my last exam, he said, "Look Ma. No hands."

That was NOT humorous!

Stop! Your making me spit coffee all over my keyboard!
 lyricsnlaughter
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/23/2008 12:58:57 PM
If you want to try and introduce it into your playtime...try starting off with a rim job...less intrusive and utterly divine...might get him over the whole ass thing...
 no_1_bby
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/23/2008 1:09:34 PM

That was NOT humorous!

You'd be wrong. That's f'n funny. I would have paid money to see the look on your face when he said it... then again, I'm a sadistic b*tch sometimes.

I'm not opposed to doing this if he's into it.
 N10SE
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/23/2008 8:23:48 PM

Do most men like to have their prostate messed with whilst having sex

Don't know about most but I would say about half do. Much of it has to do with the age of the man and how open he is.. sort of a generational thing.

do women feel comfortable doing this?

Again I can't speak for most but it's something I'm very comfortable with and the feel of it to me is a big turn on. Depends on the individual as with the man. Most of the time I would say the woman's comfort is directly related to the man's response as she gets close to that little orifice.

PS. Do you think I maybe gay??

This is only a question you can answer but you may want to buy your girlfriend some toys and try role reversal if she is comfortable. Most men talk about "women screwing them" anyway!
 N10SE
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/23/2008 8:26:35 PM

Well I don't know about women, but I do know my doctor the other day seemed to enjoy it .. that evil cackle was a dead give away. And the b*stared didn't even buy me dinner first!

That's pretty bad considering you had to pick up the tab anyway... and I bet you didn't even get kissed!
 +ERiK+
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/25/2008 10:18:30 PM
My doctor gives the best ones EVER !!!!
 DAVE632
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/26/2008 8:51:23 AM
Like Gspots, some are close some are a journey.

If you think you feel it but it is just outta reach get a toy. Just remember you can't feel the angle or the pressure you're using when playing with a toy so be careful.

The prostate is (obviously) IN and if he's on his back, UP towards his tummy. Just pressing on the tissues beneath the actual gland may suffice when it comes to pleasure from pressure. Also don't forget that this produces a looong "sort of" orgasm feeling. If it is done at the time of a normal O then it will blow his socks off but JUST the prostate massage will produce likely copious amounts of slime which feels great as it is slowly pumped out but like more like a sneeze in very very slow motion. Hard to describe but worth the effort and the "research."

Now does he do your GSpot back????
 compleat_man
Msg: 74
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/26/2008 11:48:30 AM

Do most men like to have their prostate messed with whilst having sex and do women feel comfortable doing this?? I've found this to increase the power of my ejaculation.
PS. Do you think I maybe gay??

do you only like WOMEN to massage your prostate?

or do you enjoy it when the blokes do it as well?

you already know the answer to your question..
 compleat_man
Msg: 75
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/26/2008 11:49:47 AM

That was NOT humorous!

did you ask him to use 2 fingers?

might as well get a second opinion for the price of one, while he's at it?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >